Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:51 am

"Awww...why doesn't he like me?" Zereladra asked, sad that Gene ran away as she went to go play with her xenomorphs again.

Then suddenly the demonic mailmen rose from the ground, wielding popsicles sharpened into weapons, a newly developed weapon made for the mailmen. Talon fired her pistols at some of them.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:53 am

the new guy, Geda, had not re-sheathed his sword yet, so was quite able to start massacring the demon mailmen with glee. "It's creepy how much he likes to kill things." Espera says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:01 pm

Talon grinned as she gunned down several more mailmen, ripping them to pieces with gunfire as she jumped toward one, slicing it in half with her sword.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:20 pm

"Oh yeah. DIE DIE DIE!" Geda yells. "You go girl!" he says when he notices Talon kicking ass. he thinks he may have just fallen in love.
((Edit: never mind the edit made to my post in regular RP, you came back, so I'm not going to leave...until you leave for a while again anyway. don't worry, I'll warn you prior to that happening.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Talon grabbed two mailmen in both arms, setting them both on fire and kicking them both toward groups of mailmen, setting them all on fire.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 pm

"NICE!" Geda says loudly, then he goes back to killing, using his tail and his sword. and an assortment of knives and daggers.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Talon jumped on the back of one of the mailmen, surfing on its corpse and firing several pistol shots everywhere, killing the last of them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 pm

"I think I'm in love." Geda says, voicing what he had been thinking while watching Talon kill the mailmen. "TOOTHPICKS!!" Espera yells for no reason. he then pulls a gun from nowhere...made out of toothpicks. he began shooting a few stragglers from the mailman group. they all died instantly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 12:58 pm

Talon put her pistols away, stomping the one she was surfing on's head to kill it instantly. "You say something?" she asked Geda curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Geda only stared at Talon with hearts for eyes. it was obvious he had a massive crush on Talon, one that would not fade with time, but only strengthen. Espera said "He said 'I think I'm in love.", with goo goo eyes over you. look at that, one of my greatest creations yet has a crush on you Talon."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:07 pm

It was then that Zereladra had her xenomorphs fly with her, having somehow given them wings as they all flew and played, with Zereladra randomly poking Geda again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

it was this time that Geda allowed it to happen. mostly because he never noticed. he was too busy staring at Talon with heart eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Talon looked back at Geda, confused and not used to being stared at.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 pm

"Let me put this in simple terms for you Talon." Espera says, and then starts slurring his words and talking like a retard "He, likes, you, a lot, durrr." with his eyes in the traditional talking like to an idiot position. he was irritable right now, he had no control for the emotion love, Geda had never felt it before. nor had any of his clones.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 pm

"You realize I'm probably older than you right? I obviously know what love is, I'm wondering why he loves me," Talon said, annoyed at being talked to like she were an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:21 pm

"How old are you?" Espera asks, and then gets nearly slapped upside the head by Geda, who did not like that tone having been taken to his crush, nor the question he had just asked. (the tone was the idiot talk thing) Espera caught his hand though. "Watch it." Espera told him and then released his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:25 pm

"Lost count at about 795," Talon said after thinking for a little bit, playing with her pistol a little to help her think.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:31 pm

"okay, you're older. I'll admit that, but my cousins are all hundreds to even thousands of years older than you, and they teach me everything. literally, I know everything they know...except about how to speak the vampiric language, but other than that, I'm full up." Espera says. he then says "I think he has a huge crush on you because of your skill in battle, which is a little weird for anyone else, but for him it's commonplace."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 pm

"I said I lost count, I could be thousands of years old, I just got tired of counting," Talon said. "I see...I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this, though," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 pm

"Do you really want to get into an argument over how old he is?" Espera says, pointing at the unnamed cousin. "What, me? leave me out of this man, I want nothing to do with it." he said.
Geda said "Will you marry me?" getting down on one knee and producing a ring box from his pocket. "You just happened to have a diamond ring on your person?" Espera whispers. "I always keep one handy, I just happened to run out of non engagement rings a week ago." Geda replies, also in whisper.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:43 pm

"Uhhhh...I just met you," Talon said. "Maybe later?" she suggested, feeling somewhat uncomfortable. Especially with marriage and stuff since the last few times she got married she ended up outliving her husbands. And a couple wives, but that's beside the point.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Geda blinked and said under his breath, "Damn, should have known that wouldn't work." Espera asked Talon "Any reason other than the just met him thing?"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:47 pm

"Well...I'm also tired of outliving husbands and stuff," Talon said. "I'm not sure if he's immortal or not too."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm

"Well, given that he goes crazy every few years and has to be picked up and replaced with a new one with all the same memories, yeah, I'd say he's immortal." Espera said quietly, not wanting Geda to hear, as that was the one thing he never remembered. Geda meanwhile was thinking up plans to make Talon fall in love with him and marry him. it might take a few years though.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 pm

"I'm still not sure about that. I'd rather wait a couple years...And at least know him for more than ten minutes," Talon said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: