Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

random room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

random room - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am

Talon summoned a fire shield around her motorcycle to keep the acid from reaching her, not exactly wanting to be completely coated in acid. Feeling small amounts of alien blood hurt enough.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:24 am

the acid began burning through the fire, eating away at it. that acid was strong! "Look out behind you!" Espera yells to Vance, as he saw the Alien jumping at her for revenge.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

"Shit!" Talon said and screamed as the queen's acid covered her, probably somewhat weakened by the fire but still hurting like hell. Not feeling like doing a ridiculous kill of the alien jumping at her, she just decided to headbutt it in the face, either knocking it out or crushing its skull, she couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 am

the unconscious alien fell to the ground...landing in a pool of super phazon that had more acidic properties than the alien queens blood. it's body was eaten away at so quickly that it seemed to simply disappear.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:33 am

Talon drove away from the Phazon pool, falling off her motorcycle and laying on the ground, letting herself regenerate. "Owwww..." she said, still feeling the acid burns that would be instantly fatal to a human.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

"Oh that must have hurt like a motherfucker." Espera says, standing over the pool of super phazon. "I need to start using my hand cannons more. that was badass." he says on the side. Espera walks over to Talon and says "You okay lady?" offering his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:39 am

Talon took his hand, slowly getting up. Her acid burns were only half-way healed, so she still looked seriously burned. "I-I'm fine," she said. Her weapons were completely unaffected by this, as were her holsters somehow. "Is it dead?" she asked, referring to the queen.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 am

Espera looks over his shoulder at the remains off the queen, which consisted of her "throne" and the giant head shield, and then looked back at Talon. "...Yeah, I think it's dead. Seriously dead. You want some help with the healing?" he tells her then asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:45 am

Talon looked at her hands, seeing that she could even see a small bit of one of her finger bones. "...Yeah, I'd like some help," she said, looking toward Espera before collapsing again.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:47 am

Espera sees the finger bone look and the colapsing and sighs, then he says "Okay, let's get her to the med bay." and teleports himself, Vance, and Atma onto his ship. he has Vance taken to the med bay for healing, and gives Atma the grand tour of his ship.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 am

Talon was still unconscious as she was taken to the med bay, while Zereladra somehow teleported with them to the ship. "Can I play with your tentacles, tentacle guy?" she asked Espera as she followed him around.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:54 am

"Activate super shields now." Espera says, and then uses one of his few spot teleportation devices to teleport Zereladra back onto the planet, preventing her from returning. (spot teleportation devices are one time use, use anywhere teleportation things, he only has a few, so uses them sparingly.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:55 am

Zereladra teleported back to the planet, one of the surviving xenomorphs jumping at her to try to attack. She petted it, then somehow took it as a pet after five minutes, riding on its back around the planet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am

Espera saw this on the vid screens on the main deck, and was quite confused, but just shrugged and thought "Whatever, as long as she is not trying to do that to me." and walked away to the med bay to help with the tissue regeneration of Vance, with possibly some small enhancements to her. only for her protection though. he had other things to experiment on, and they were not in the med bay.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:02 am

Talon's natural regeneration made her a quarter of the way healed, with the med bay's regeneration making her almost completely healed. She was still unconscious, though.

Zereladra somehow managed to become the new queen of the surviving xenomorphs, killing random black predators that survived along with them.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:04 am

Espera administered a small electric shock to Vance's body when the enhancing was complete, doing so using only enough electricity to awaken her. he would greet her when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 am

"Where am I?" Talon asked as she woke up, checking to see where her weapons were immediately. And if she had clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:15 am

Espera had had his metroids give clothing to Vance while she was sleeping, so she was clothed, her weapons were in a containment capsule, ready to be released as soon as she needed them. "You're in my ship. The med bay to be specific. You suffered some serious wounds from the blood like stuff, so I brought you aboard to fix you up. you are all healed now." Espera tells her. "Would you like a tour?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:19 am

Talon nodded as she got up, ready to put her weapons in the places she usually put them. "Is that predator guy here too?" she asked curiously, ready to see a tour of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 am

"So that's what they call those things? Yeah, he's here too. I couldn't very well leave him to fight all those things on his own, now could I?" Espera says, "Like I asked a little bit ago though; would you like a tour?" he asks of Vance.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:23 am

"Yeah, I would," Talon said. She reattached her wrist blades to her wrists, getting up and getting ready to follow him. And ready for an attack from Atma just incase.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:27 am

"Okay, follow me. Oh, and don't worry about weaponry, everyone on this ship has to sign a contract not to attack one another. I had enough of that last time. Watch out for the experiment rooms though, those things can get ferocious." Espera says, then leads the way on a tour of the main ship, leaving out the hanger bay attachment so as not to take months to years to show her everything.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:28 am

Talon shrugged and put her wrist blades in her hammerspace bag, along with her other guns. She followed him, wondering what experiments he had. And she was curious about whether he experimented on her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:31 am

Espera took Talon to the guest rooms first, showing her the palacial areas of splendor, then he showed her parts of the weapons facilities, telling her to not touch anything due to instability, and then showing her a few of the bio experimentation labs, or BEL for short, then part of the docking hangers. "So, so far, what do you think of my ship?" he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 am

"It's a pretty good ship," Talon said, looking around at everything. "Did you experiment on me at all when I was unconscious?" she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random room   random room - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random room
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metroid Universe :: General :: Forum Games-
Jump to: