Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:11 am

"Nothing. He's gone, I don't really care what he does from here on in. If the federation tries anything, I'll just call in some favors with the space pirates and others and annihilate them." Espera says nonchalantly, genuinely not caring what Slyix does, partially due to him and his family being very difficult to trouble with attacks, especially when they have a planet on their side.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:14 am

( I already have a post up for The Search For The Chozo artifacts, I'll let you guys clean up and i'll make a sequel to this RP once a have a Core Plot for a RP sequel. I'm kinda wondering what the Federation will do the the Metroid DNA Slyix salvaged.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:17 am

(probably nothing much. I'd be willing to bet that it was corrupted DNA that Espera ejected, not proper metroid DNA. He does a lot of genetics experiments after all.))
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 6:19 am

(Was Espera on the B.S.L.station before it was destroyed???)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:34 am

((no, remember me mentioning terran metroids? that means metroid from earth. part of Espera's backstory states that metroids evolved naturally on earth trillions of years before humans thought it had come into existence. He found a metroid mandible that had arrived only a few meters below the surface due to tectonic shifts when he was young and used the DNA remaining in it to revive the metroid species long before the chozo created the much less intelligent "metroids" meaning ultimate warriors, as he is from the early 21st century. it's mostly in his history, and part of what isn't is currently being RPed in modified form between CZ and me.))
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 7:38 am

(OK Christen,.)
(Well this seems to be over so......,....

See you Next Mission!
)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 12:00 am

(And Christen, the DNA was from the B.S.L. station, were the Chozo Metroids were being breed and their DNA being sample. The crate was strong was barely survived the destrution of SR-388, allowing the DNA from the Chozo Metroids to survive with only a few that were broken and unsalvageable.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP   Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equipment Recover Mission (Post Fusion) RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3