Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Empty
PostSubject: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 am

((NOTICE: ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANYTIME FOR THIS RP))

Loading Data Logs (Project Fusion).......

Data Logs for Project Fusion Loaded.....

Log 1:
Metroid DNA infusion with Patient #335b7, ID Bounty Hunter Samus Aran, is complete. It seems that Metroid and Human DNA do not reject each other.

Log 3:
We have begun work on Project Fusion. Unfortunately, Bounty Hunter Samus Aran has destoryed our supply of Metroid DNA, so work is limited.

Log 55:
Today is a great day. Federation Class Bounty Hunter, Slyix has found a crate of Metroid DNA from the ruins of SR-388. We belive it will be enough to create another breeding program.

Log 255:
Our new Metroid breeding Program is in full effect, today we continue work on Project Fusion.

Log 400:
Our first subject, Subject M-1, is currently being formed, in a few weeks it will come to life.

Loading Subject Reports (Project Fusion)....

Subject Reports for Project Fusion[i] loaded....

Subject M-1
Status- Dead
Cause- Brain Deteriation

Subject M-2
Status- Dead
Cause- Heart Failure

Subject M-3
Status- Dead
Cause- Failed to come to life after formation was complete

Subject M-4
Status- Dead
Cause- Kidney Failure

Subject M-5
Status- Dead
Cause- Starvation due to Incomplete Digestive System,

Subject M-6
Status- Dead
Cause- Blood Loss from tear in lower jaw from added Metroid Fangs.

Subject M-7
Status- Dead
Cause- Skin Infection

Subject M-8
Status- Dead
Cause- Lack of Oxygen due to undergrown lungs.

Subject M-9
Status- Dead
Cause- Concussion

Subject M-10
Status- Dead
Cause- Brain Tumor

Subject M-11
Status- Dead
Cause- Overly Weak to cool temperatures.

Subject M-12
Status- Dead
Cause- Unknown Allergy,

Subject M-13
Status- Dead
Cause- Put down after attacking Scientist, had signs of possible Tumors.

Subject M-14
Status- Dead
Cause- Various Tumors in the Body.

Subject M-15
Status- Dead
Cause- Concussion

Subject M-16
Status- Dead
Cause- Reaccuring Bleeding

Subject M-17
Status- Dead
Cause- Choked to death

Subject M-18
Status- Dead
Cause- Skeleton collapsed

Subject M-19
Status- Dead
Cause- Lack of Blood Cells

Subject M-20
Status- Dead
Cause- Dehydration due to obbessive sweating

Subject M-21
Status- Dead
Cause- Froze to death because Space Pirates took out all of the lab's power, resulting in all heating to shut down

Subject M-22
Status- Dead
Cause- Still under investigation

Subject M-23
Status- Alive
All bodily fictions are working
No signs of Infection

Note from Project Leader, ID- [i][b]Removed[b]
:
Subject is extremely healthy and has passed at the tests given. She maybe the last subject of Project Fusion. In a few more Months we may begin production of soldiers using the same DNA formula.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 10:41 am

Aquila sat at the computer screen, she was shocked, how could the people of the federation do such experiments. It was horride. All 22 subjects. They all suffered and died. What makes it worse, she is apart of it. She slammed her head on the keyboard and began to cry. Why? Why must she of discovered this. Why did she have to know. Its all because she wanted to know about the others. Because of that one sentence she heard earlier that day.

Earliar That Day....
Federation Research Lab Delpha (pronounced Del-Fa).
Closest Planet: Norion.

Aquila woke up she looked around and saw the door as the same scientist came to check how her health is, just has he did everyday. After the check up she was given her usual morning meal and then she had to complete her daily fitness test then report back to her living quarters until given her midday meal. This was Aquila's morning. Her true name wasn't even Aquila, her true name was Subject M-23, but she didn't feel it fit her. She named herself Aquila after a test the scientists gave her. She had to read a story, to see if she was created with the ability to read, and she was. The hero in the story was named Aquil and he was smart, brave, handsome, and he saves the day. That's what Aquila want to be, so she named herself after the hero, with a few changes. Aquila reached her living quarters and sat down waiting for her midday meal, but for some reason, the scientists never came, they also missed her afternoon checkup, and then Aquila became concerned.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:06 am

(Oh you're just asking for a phazon genocide on every living thing in this base with the character I'm bringing in and that post. You're going to have to stop me, because if you don't tell me not to, the next time she sees anyone she's used to, they're gonna be in tiny pieces scattered all over the walls, floor, and ceiling.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:08 am

(Don't go over board, You can kill a few scienctists, but some must be alive.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am

(They'll have to escape. They'll have to run HELLA good, cause Rowan ain't no slouch at hunting things down, and even less of a one at killing them. And he doesn't leave survivors. Take care of those you want to live, and be thankful that I've even pointed this stuff out before just posting it, there aren't any rules against killing NPCs like scientists unless you say not to in the plan)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:16 am

(Okay how's this. Once the attack began all Scienctists evacuated (well most), all soldiers had to stay behind (which sounds quiet unfortunate for them). Oh and the base is a former Phazon Research center that was shut down after MP3 and reopened as a Metroid One. So there is a little bit of anti-phazon tech in the place.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 am

(I highly doubt it's good enough to stop a literal walking planet compressed down to the size of a human. And yes, I'm serious. Well, GENOCIDE AWAY!!)
The monster, the beast, the legend. Rowan had found a new place, nearby to planet Norion. Some kind of research lab, and most definitely federation. He couldn't keep himself from grinning ear to ear as he looked down upon the complex from low orbit, maintaining height by way of controlled energy release downward. "Time for some fun." He thinks to himself, horrifyingly, before "swooping" down to the surface and breaking into the complex through some window-like apparatus. As he resumes human shape (as he needed to transform into what amounts to a phazon puddle), what looks to be a scientist accompanied by two Federation guard dogs (marines) round a nearby corner. As one of them spots him they shout "Who are you?! Emergency! We have a breach in sector Alpha-Zed-six!" Prompting Rowan's grin to become a more literal form of the aforementioned facial expression. "What the hell?" the other marine asks, just before Rowan rushes the group, extending his arms into long thin blades, purposed to slide in between all those special little metal plates that make up a Federation Marine's armor and pull them apart while slicing up what they contain. It was over in only a few seconds, blood blasting out from their bodies like it had been pressurized to shoot out like a geyser. Rowan is laughing hysterically all the while, as reinforcements arrive to the scene of a strange, glowing, blade armed man standing over a pile of body parts, two sets armored, and one with a stained lab-coat over top of it. "THIS IS SECTOR ALPHA-ZED-SIX! I NEED BACKUP! I REPEAT, I NEED BACKUP!" ...Then all was silence. Rowan walks away from the blood-stained, corpse filled, corridor, a massive grin on a face full of sharp dagger like teeth as the alarm klaxon blares through the complex, his arms returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:41 am

The leader of the station sat in a chair in the control center.
"Sir, We have an intruder in Sector Alpha-Zed-Six! We are detecting high amounts of radiation. It is most likely Phazon "
"Are there any Marines In the sector?"
"Looking at the Security Camera's, no. All have been terminated. I don't see a single corspe, all of them were shreded."
"Evacuate all Scienctists, I want all leftover Phazon defense systems active and all Marines to be ready for battle, if there is any Anti-Phazon Amour then suit them up with it."
"Sir, where are you going? Your personal ship is decked right there out that door."
"I have the strongest armour here. I won't get shred up, besides, I always liked a good fight. Now make sure all the Marines are ready to fight. If any try to Evacuate then it will be me doing the shredding ."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:56 am

As Marines continuously throw themselves into him, Rowan keeps letting out a sound something half between a scream, a laugh, and some freaky orgasm noise. "HAHA-HA-HAAA!! KEEP THROWING YOURSELVES INTO THE MEAT GRINDER, I GET A CHUCKLE OUT OF IT HUMANS!" He yells to them, laughing all the while (as in, simultaneously to speaking, laughter is coming out of his body all over), shredding them or crushing them for the most part. Some times however, he would shoot at them with phazon induced plasma, boiling all the liquids in their bodies and incinerating the remaining tissues. Any time he came across a fleeing scientist, he would come up with some new and inventive (and absolutely horrifying) way to kill and mutilate them. His (seemingly) intense psychosis obvious through his actions. Twisted Evil Laughing .

Last edited by Sivus Grahn on Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Aquila heard a weird sound, almost like a scream, no it was like a laugh, or was it both. Either way it caused her to worry and she went over and grabbed her tray from her morning meal and began to slam it into the lock on her door until it sparked and turn off. She them pushed the door open. She began to slowly walk down the hallways when she saw what she thought was a Marine, he was different then the other, his suit was much darker and its weapons was built into it rather than strapped onto the back.
He turned and shouted "Hey!" He fired a Missile at her and it it hit the wall. It missed real bad. The Aquila noticed something. Ice. Aquila shivered, those missiles are infused with Ice. He wasn't aiming for her, he was trying to freeze her! Aquila then ran for it, with the man giving up chase, "Your not getting away from me! I'M NOT LOSING ANOTHER SUBJECT!!!!"
Aquila then noticed a open vent and crawled in. The Man ran by not noticing.

The Leader of the Base walked down the hall and brought up the camera feed on his Visor, one by one Marines got shred and crushed. "Damn," he muttered. He opened his communication channel, "Subject M-23 has escaped, I lost track of her, if anyone finds Subject M-23 try to contain her. No lethal weapons are to be used, even if she attacks."

The leader then sent out a distress single,
"This is the leader of Federation Research Base Delpha. I am requesting outside aid. If anyone is receving this, we are outside of Planet Norion. This is a restricted Base but access will be granted to any aid."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Rowan looked behind him at a camera hanging from the ceiling, his neck twisting and bending at unnatural angles, before extending a good twenty feet until his face was merely a foot and a half away "Hi there buds. If you don't leave now, you're gonna have a bad time." He then laughs, retracting his neck to its normal length, and running straight into a group of cannon-fodder soldiers, claws and spikes and blades galore being used to perforate and shred his targets as he relishes their screams.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 12:27 pm

When the leader looked back at the camera he was spooked to see the intruder a foot and a half away from the camera. Luckily the Camera had a speaker attached, "Really, I will have a bad time. If you don't stop making stew meat out of my men then you will be the one having a bad time. I have a group coming towards you with Phazon Defense systems, and I am on my way now..."

Aquila crawled out of the vents into a computer room, she saw a computer was already logged into the data base. She had a chance to answer that question. Yes that question. During her morning check up she heard a scientist say "She is doing lightyears better than the others."
The others, who were these others that she was compared to. She had to know, she sat at the computer and began to search for these, 'others'.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:00 pm

"Hm...Ha.Haha!HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!" Rowan laughs hysterically at the fool. Obviously he didn't realize that there was more than one type of phazon...well, that, and that you need phazon to beat phazon. Get ready for the slaughterfest is what he thinks to himself, still laughing maniacally as he walks slowly and calmly down the hall. A voice emanates from him, saying "Get ready to fight and die humans. I'm coming for you." as he walks. "Grae, good to see you're up! Let's have some fun." his normal voice says, seemingly to the second.

Last edited by Christen MX on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:07 pm

At the same time, as if the universe just hated this particular base enough to send two attacks on it, a couple drop pods full of Tawfret Dominion soldiers dropped down from frigates in low orbit. A tactic known as Steel Rain, involving pods full of Orbital Drop soldiers. Men either augmented with cybernetics or wearing reinforced power armor that will let them survive the impact. Including Talon Hawke, a bounty hunter working for them.

They busted open the doors to their pods and climbed out, opening fire on Federation soldiers that immediately started opening fire on the attackers. The spikes fired from their rifles easily ripped through Federation issue armor.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:19 pm

The leader continued to walk through the halls, "Sir We have more intruders!,"
"UGH! GOD DAMN IT!" He said hitting his head up against the wall. "Where are they?"
"All along the West side, they have invaded Sectors Beta-Zed-Two and Beta-Zed-Seven."
"I'm close to there. Try to call for back up,"
"I've been doing that as we speak sir."
The Leader Turned off his communicator.
"God Damn it I knew it was a bad idea to send out that distress signal but I did it anyway.And the ass hole must of taken out my ship authorization crew as well." He mutter to himself running towards the area of the new attackers.

And here we are, where we started.... Aquila had checked the project files, she slammed her head onto the keyboard, and then began to cry. After awhile though, she stood up. She was going to escape this place. She wasn't going to be apart of the federation anymore. She then snuck out of computer room, and began to carefully snuck through the halls of the station.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:28 pm

"Ready to go." Rowan's first voice states, sounding almost hollow, and most certainly deranged. Possibly the most dangerous of him. "Ready to Go." Echoes the second voice, deep and booming, echoing even when an echo shouldn't be possible, full of power and depth. "Ready and willing!" A third voice chimes in. Rowan keeps on walking, dozens of voices echoing their consent and preparation for what was about to happen, a massive grin on the face of the body, mouth full of what appeared more like bladed spikes than teeth. As he walks, ever so calmly, he kills every living thing he encounters brutally.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:31 pm

The squad moved over to a door that was previously defended by guards, who now pretty much painted the environment with their insides. The result of the impaler rifles was not pretty. Talon blasted the door open with her plasma beam, charging through the doorway and punching a Federation guard hard enough to smash his helmet right into the nearby wall.
"Clear the facility, purge any Metroid research you see," she said, pumping her shotgun before walking through the halls. The squad split up into groups of 2, with Talon going alone.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:45 pm

The Leader enter the area, dead soldiers were everywhere, "Hey, they look better then the ones I watched die on the cams. He soon reached a door that was blasted open. "They are heading towards the Metroid research," The leader ran down one of the hallways. He rounded the corner and saw someone, a lone wolf, "Hey! FREEZE!" Shouted firing Ice Missiles from a few yards away.

Aquila sneaked through the halls, when she went through the door and saw someone at the other end of the extremely long hallway, then the man from before walked up behind this person, "Hey! FREEZE!" He shouted before firing some more of his missiles. Then the entire station shook and the power of the door behind Aquila went out. Then Aquila freaked out and slouched to the ground. The something was happening. Aquila's Vison kept flashing colors. These colors resembled human figures. The two people at the end of the hall glew too. It gave Aquila massive headaches. Her head hurt, her eyes hurt, she let out long, and loud scream.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Rowan's humanoid ears perk up as he hears a scream from somewhere nearby. His grin gets even wider "Prey." His many voices say in tandem. He then lets out that strange blood-curdling laugh/scream from earlier as he begins running towards the screaming sound.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:03 pm

Talon sidestepped most of them, then got caught in the right arm by the ice beam, freezing her arm to the wall. "Fuck," she said, converting her left gauntlet to energy and shifting her prosthetic arm into a blowtorch-like device, melting the ice off before yanking the arm right off the wall. Rematerializing her left gauntlet armor, she pumped her shotgun and fired it in the enemy's direction.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:07 pm

(Talon didn't notice Aquila? Aquila entered the room before the leader did, and then she let out a huge scream.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:13 pm

(I don't want to stop this RP because of one little thing so I'M going to continue.)

The Leader used the time Talon took to unfreeze her arm to get up close. As soon as Talon fired the leader slid, dodging the bullets and going straight into Talons legs, (unless she jumped.) He then fired another ice missile at her from around a foot away and shouted, "Who are you! Why Are you Here!"

Aquila was still screaming, the pain, it was terrible. But off in the distance she saw a large glow, something was heading towards the room. She stoppe screaming despite the pain "S-Someone's C-C-C-C-Coming!" She said struggling to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:19 pm

"And don't I feel pretty!" the strange entity known as Rowan says, seeming to somehow hear her despite the distance, still running towards the screamer, and still hooting and hollering while letting out that strange laugh-scream. He was going to have fun with this, one way or another. "AHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!"
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:29 pm

(Talon actually missed her, though I got kinda confused and thought she was in a room Tawfret soldiers came across)

Talon jumped out of the way of the ice missiles, pumping her shotgun and firing another shot at the leader, sidestepped the next few missiles. "They're here to take out the Metroids, I'm here for the paycheck," she said.

The squad came across one of the metroid storage labs. "Alright, deploy freezers," the squad leader said to them. They placed small devices on all the metroid containers, which would freeze the fluid they were stored in over. After which a burst of gunfire would be enough to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:36 pm

The bullet fired by Talon bounced off of the leader, his amour had an energy powered shield. He then pointed his weapon at Talon and began to charge it, "I have two deals for you, One, You tell me your name and I go ahead and tell you mine. Second, you surrender and I won't blast you. This weapon fires a wave beam, plasma beam, and Nova beam, all at once. So it doesn't sound like it would be to confortable, and it will tear through you thanks to the plasma beam. And it it will go through any amour thanks to the Nova and Wave Beams. The only thing that would protect you is an energy shield, and even then it will take a big chunk of energy from it. So any deals?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next