Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:44 pm

"Noo Deal." Rowan says, his voices drawn out and sinuous, snakelike and horrifying. He had finally arrived, pulling open the door blocking him from the screamer and noticing the fight, invading on that as well. His arms were humanoid, but covered in phazite armoring, and blades and spikes all over, tendrils of phazon extending from his shoulder area and whipping about at high speeds. His whole body looked like living liquid phazon, and he glowed a horrible sickening blue and white as his red eyes stared at the combatants.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:48 pm

Talon looked to him. "This suit has some pretty strong energy shielding," she said. "But fuck it, I don't care if the whole damn Federation knows my name. I'm Talon Hawke," she said. Having never encountered the newcomer before, she immediately assumed it was one of their experiments. "Fuck, you guys are working with Phazon too?"

The soldiers gunned down the frozen metroids, shattering their containers. Unlike the Space Pirates, the Tawfret Dominion had no interest in using Metroids as weapons or even batteries. Some of them did research on Ing and Phazon mutants but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:00 pm

When the door was pulled open Aquila screamed as she scooted backwards until she was up against Talon and the leader,
"Fuck no," The leader replied " I hate Phazon beasts like ass hole overhere. The Phazon equipment is left over from  years ago when Phazze still exsisted."
       "Well a deal is a deal i'll tell you my name, and" He raised his voice, "deal with the fucktard who has been slaughtering my men like turkey's a week before thanksgiving! You don't duck with me
No one fucks with Slyix and gets away with it!!!!!" Slyix then pointed his arm Cannon at the big creature and waited for him to react, (How long he waits depends on how he reacts, he he talks Slyix let's him finish, if he charges at them he fires without hesitation) after he reacted Slyix shot straight up melted part of the ceiling causing debris to block the path, he then picked up Aquila and started to run, "We better get on it unless you want to quite literally be the one to replace the paint on these walls."

Last edited by trees sapling on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:01 pm

(Ooh plot twist! Did I make it too obvious?)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:09 pm

(Nope. I couldn't tell until when you said it. But you did try to dictate my actions without any input from me, you had no idea what I would do with Rowan, he might have reacted purely verbally, or backed off, you don't know. he could have done something that goes completely against what you wrote for, that's why you don't do that. Well, that and it's bad to put words in people's mouths. Now, while I think of a response, and potentially respond elsewhere and do other stuff, I'm going to leave you with this minor reprimanding.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 pm

(Sorry I didn't mean to do that, should I just remove the waiting for a reaction part)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:13 pm

(It's better to just say "If he reacts", at least that's what I do for that kinda post.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 pm

(Is that a bit better?)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:30 pm

(Crap, I just pulled an Apollo Justice, I bring in a new character and then put a lot of focus on my old one. Greeeat.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 pm

(Nothing wrong with that. This is, in part, the story of how she escapes. She's not supposed to be a badass yet, right? You've been writing her like a child, children aren't especially known for their badassery. Anyway, sorry for the wait, I had to get food, liquids, and take a piss break, but I'm back now.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:50 pm

(She's not a bad ass yet, she doesn't know about her powers yet either. She didn't understand what was happening when she was seeing the people's life force or energy or what ever Nintendo calls it. And she couldn't control it (since she was scared) so it was flipping on and off causing headaches.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:53 pm

"You know, I would call you rude for calling me an asshole without even getting to know me first, but admittedly, I have been slaughtering the people under you employ with gusto." Rowan says, his voice becoming extremely polite, and having an upper-class citizen sound to it. "I heard Sylux died years ago, why are they here in new armor?" The first voice of Rowan asks. "Because Grave, His name isn't Sylux, it's Slyix." Another voice responds, sounding like a deep voiced upper class "Southern Gentleman" of old Earth. "WHO CARES?! I JUST WANNA KILL SOMETHING DAMNIT!" A particularly irate sounding voice screams. "I have to agree. Let's kill them all already." The scary voice says, sounding like it's beginning to get irritated with everything. "Now, you know I'm one all for killing everything and asking questions never, but I really want to KNOW! Why do you have a name so similar to Sylux?" The first voice asks, obviously directed at Slyix.
(Bio-energy)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Talon blinks, watching the being talk to himself. She had her gun ready to fight if anything happened, but she just watched the two idly. "Who the hell are you guys? My employers didn't tell me much except "Run in and kill anyone except civilians"," she said.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 pm

(Jumping back a bit,)
"My name is Slyix, because I'm quite the Sly character," Slyix said as he shot his fully charged beam straight up. Causing debris to block the pathway. He then picked up Aquila who was still and shock and began to run, "We better get on it unless you want to quite literally be the one to replace the paint on these walls." He said to Talon.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:14 pm

"See, and that's interesting. THAT'S clever right there." Rowan "Grave" says, having turned into a mass of liquid phazon and passed through the cracks in the debris, reforming after he oozed past Slyix and the girl. "I guess I can tell you my name, only courteous after all, even if I did just find your name out by listening in." He says, staring Slyix right in the eyes, even through the suit "My name is Rowan Walker, I am Phaaze." His voices all say in unity, forming a strange and horrifying vibration effect on the air, causing the entire building (or really, the hallway they were in) around them to shake uncontrollably, if at a low level. "All fear me and despair at my presence, for I am immortal. No living or unliving can kill me, and all fall before my eternal rage. You too shall be consumed in the fires of my Wrath, as shall the one behind me, and the girl, though there is no telling when you shall each fall. Perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps not for a hundred million millennia. But one thing is sure. All shall fall, and none shall survive but Rowan." And thus ends the monster's monologue. Throughout this speech, he had surrounded the area in phazon extended from his body to entrap the humans and humanoids. He wasn't going to allow them to leave until he was finished speaking. "Alright, you guys can go now. The big man's done talking, and he went back to sleep. Per" "THEY MAY NOT GO!!" The scary voice interrupts the one called "Grave" "Come on Grae, you don't have to be a dick with me. Big man said it himself." "I Do Not Care What He Said. They Are Our Prey. We Shall Hunt And Kill Them! LETTING THEM GO IS NO OPTION!" "Grae" responds.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:23 pm

"Yeah fuck fighting that thing," she said as she ran along with Slyix and Aquila.

The squad of soldiers walked through the halls, looking for the next Metroid lab. They intended on purging every single Metroid from the facility. Whether or not the Metroid hybrid was included under that was up to Arcturus(Or Talon if she decides to call them off). Though they had no knowledge of such things being done. Like numerous rebellious organizations, the Tawfret Dominion was against the use of Metroids by the Federation. A bit more violently than most, though.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:33 pm

(You didn't give much response in regard to Christen MX's post)

"Haha! Your Phazze! Ha! AND let me guess, your Metroid Prime," Slyix said pointing to Aquila, "And Talon over here is Mother Brain! Ha ha! AND I'M Ridley! Ha! You make me laugh now I'M NO PREY!"
Slyix shot all of his arm cannon's weapon systems not knowing whether or not any of them were effetive. He would of layed a power bomb, but Aquila was in the room. Slyix continue to try and find something that would work.

Aquila began to panic again, the flashes came back and Rowan glowed the brightest. After a few seconds some of her teeth shot out, but they were not teeth, they were fangs. Uncontrollably she latched onto Rowan and began to suck away at his life force like a Metroid.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:42 pm

Rowan bats away most of Slyix's attacks, others impact on his surface and do only minor damage to his phazite plating. "I AM Phaaze. I have never been elsewise. And no, I am not Metroid Prime, nor could they compare to me. I am phazon, I am infinite, and I cannot be beaten down by a foolish child who knows nothing but how to lash out at the world. Let me guess: Your parents never loved you, right?" The walking TANK of a human sized planet says condescendingly, a sneer of disgust on his face. "Uh oh, you cheesed the big man off. Ya shouldn'a did that." "Grave" says, his hollow words ringing not-so-hollowly. When the metroid hybrid child latches onto him, Rowan says "AH! LET GO YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE BEAST!" As she fills herself with a massive dose of dozens of different kinds of phazon at once, before his body warps and shifts, ejecting her along with a small glob of phazon still clinging to her mandible lined mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Talon raised an eyebrow as she watched the girl bite the Phazon thing. "Well...That's not the first tactic I'd try," she said, stepping back as he ejected her. "What the hell's a "Phaaze"?" she asked. She knew about Phazon but not about Phaaze.
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Aquila hit the ground, regaining control of herself, she Spit out the glob of Phazon. Slyix ran over and grabbed her, "And the scienctists said it was a waste of time making you immune to Phazon and Dark Energy. HA!"

Aquila rubbed her head, "Ow..."

Then Slyix gave his response to Talon, "Phazze is the source of Phazon, or... was... A while back when Phazon was really out of control the Hunter went and blew up the planet. I personally call the time the Phazon Wars, since the Federation and Space Pirates were basically at war using Phazon. But anyway Nut job there is claiming to be a planet that hasn't exsisted for years."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:55 pm

(I CALL BULLSHIT! It is said nowhere in her bio that she is immune to phazon!)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:59 pm

(So AM I supposed to have her die of Phazon Poising? Or Maybe It is bull Crap and Slyix is VERY despritely trying to scare off Rowan)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:03 pm

(Phazon poisoning takes lots of phazon over a long period of time. even in high doses, it won't have very much of an effect immediately, likely intense dizziness and some minor to severe nausea. With a potential side of mutation. But no, don't have her die, it wouldn't make sense since metroids have an almost limitless ability to absorb phazon.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:04 pm

(Okay It IS Slyix trying to get Rowan to run off, you caught me. I was actually hoping it wouldn't work.)
Back to top Go down
MrTreesSapling
Admin
MrTreesSapling

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:19 pm

(Is anyone going to post? Slyix just got caught with his Bullshit and I'm waiting to try and dig him out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)   Escape from the Federation  (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from the Federation (Post-Fusion Pre-Pre-Legacy Era)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next