Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 7:54 am

(continuing on from this point in https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net/t1222-shattered-elexialegacy-era#20921 )
Talon pulled herself down the halls by things protruding from the wall or ceiling if she could, otherwise pushing herself with kinetic energy. Trying to save her power, fuck she felt so damn weak. She hated it. Swearing she'd feed whoever was responsible for this attack his own ass. From her perspective, they didn't take anything either. Or at least anything she was familiar with. So to her it was pretty much an unprovoked attack.
There were corpses in the halls, both of robots and random members of the crew. Saladar, Vlad, Dash, she could recognize the 3. They were really starting to make the place stink but she didn't want to dispose of their bodies. The life support room got louder and all the lights started turning back on, the sudden increase in brightness almost blinding her. "Is someone...fixing the ship?" she whispered to herself.
The void whispered to her brain, saying things like "He could be dangerous" "He's trying to loot the ship". But she didn't know who he was or even see him yet.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 8:02 am

After the reactor is fixed Hayden starts moving towards a control panel outside the reactor room, opening uo the gravity control, he reactivates artificial gravity slowly, he gently floats down onto the floor feeling a bit of a breeze "A breeze?... Hey, scan for hull breaches, once that's sorted mark the med bay. It may need fixing." a waypoint leads Hayden to a pretty severe hull breach, he activates his mag boots, and pulls a foam gun from an emergency on the wall.

After a few minutes and some metal patchwork, the breach is sealed, and the breeze settles throughout the ship. Hayden starts heading to the med bay, letting out a deep sigh. "Whoever fucked this ship up... They're not good people." he says as the med bay door opens.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:03 am

Talon didn't quite land as well as he did, having just pushed herself forward. She fell flat on the ground, grunting as she pushed herself up. And realized just how damn heavy she felt. But she was focused on finding who was fixing up her ship. She still had her guard up. Never know if it was someone genuinely trying to help, or someone who was looking to fix up some scrap and sell it.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:19 am

Hayden brought up his wrist display, his sprite-like AI showing itself in the corner "Now that power's back up and running, I need you to get into the systems of the ship, see if it has an onboard AI. If it does, it may need help. You remember how to fix AI's right? Just keep in mind, you can shock me and get me on my feet, but you have to be gentle with an AI." the AI chirps at him aggressively.  "Yes, I know you wont be able to watch my back, but if there is an AI, it might be able to help. I need you in there." his AI uploads itself into the ships systems, floating through, avoiding touching anything vital, trying to avoid any cause for alarm.

Hayden pulls out a welding torch, seeing that the medical cabinet is looking coolant and begins welding what he can, and tearing panels off the floor to parch up the bigger holes. He opens a commlink with his AI "So, the damage here is nowhere near as bad as anywhere else. Looks like the majority of the main med bay was untouched. It looks like there's... Space Pirate blood here?.. But there's none anywhere else. A crew member maybe? Whatever happened, there's not alot, so they must have taken a hit and bailed. Probably the smarter option." he squats down rolling a human corpse over. "Looks like another crew member. These guys got ripped apart. Now that I think about it, there's machine parts everywhere. Probably all these corpses are unlucky crew members." he puts the bodies hands on their chest, on their back with a bed sheet over them, and steps out of the med bay. "Where to next?.. Damn, the engines are pretty much gone.."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:41 am

There was some kind of AI on the ship, though she was extremely fragmented. Not even able to talk in her current state, what it attempted to say came out as corrupted static.

Talon kept walking down the hallway, the heavy psychic signature from the corpses she walked through giving her retro-cognitive flashbacks. Seeing the exact ways they died, being smashed into the wall, beaten down, shot at. She did not at all have a weak stomach for combat, but she nearly felt like throwing up just seeing her men get brutally killed that way. A killbot she walked past actually whirred and tried to sit up, and she just unloaded on it with her plasma pistol. "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!" she screamed out as she melted it with plasma until her gun damn near threatened to burn her hand off from the overheat.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am

Hayden hears the gunfire and violent outburst "That doesn't sound good. I'll head there and see if I can do anything." he walks a towards the gunfire, putting corpses in dignified postions, laying on their backs with their hands on their chests, and any that were too damaged to move without making a mess... Well, let's just say the medbay will need more bedsheets.

Hayden's AI companion scans the damaged AI, gently pulling any pieces it can find in adjacent systems, and plugging them back into their appropriate postion. It tries to communicate with the AI, suddenly realising it might not understand like Hayden does. A small text window appears infront of Hayden's AI displaying the words "Calm. I fix. WE fix. We HELP." as it's piecing the fragments together it displays footage of Hayden repairing the ships systems, hoping to sooth the damaged AI while its code is being repaired.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 pm

Talon heard Hayden walking into the hall and immediately aimed her pistol and pulled the trigger. An error noise came from her already overheated gun as it shorted out and she dropped it. Causing some steam to come from the puddle it landed in. It was best not to think of what it was a puddle of. Charging a weak blast in her hand, she walked forward. "Who's there?" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:21 pm

Hayden pulled his weapon out, showing it to her and putting it down leaned against a wall and slowly walking towards Talon "Relax, I'm just a scavenger. I was gonna take parts from this wreck, but, funnily enough, it's obviously not a wreck." he pulls his visor up and squints at Talon. He points his wrist display at her, a soft blue light scanning her vitals, without saying anything Hayden pulls an eight inch long, three inch wide rectangle in a silver packet. He opens the packet, a pungent smell comes forth, it doesn't smell good, but it smells like food. "Here. You're suffering from starvation, and this is a nutrient block. It's not exactly tasty, but it's good for you."

Hayden's partner AI pulls the last fragments of the Elexia's AI into place, moving back and hopping back into Hayden's suit systems, it chirps in his ear. "You fixed the AI as best you could? Good job. The rest is up to it."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:33 pm

Talon let the energy she charged up dissipate, the glow in her eyes fading. She took the block and immediately started eating it, finishing it in less than a minute. Nearly coughing it up halfway through. "Thanks. I had no idea how long I'd be stuck out here so I've been saving what food is here," she said.
"This thing's always a wreck, there's just more bodies around," said a synthetic male voice down the hall. A vaguely masculine looking robot walked in from the nearby room.

Meanwhile Lexi was busy putting herself back together. A process that'd take a good minute.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 12:45 pm

Hayden looks at the robot then crouches down next to the Killbot, analysing it, then pulling a loose armour plate off "Hold that thought." he pulls out his plasma cutter, and slices up the Killbots hydraulics up, making sure it won't be moving again. He stands up and looks toward the way he came "Yeah... I saw quite a few corpses. I did what little I could for them, but your medbay will need new bedsheets." he takes a deep breath and looks around "I patched your life support system up, but it's only a patch job. Your reactor however should be repaired completely, since the coolant transfer pipes were the only thing damaged. As for food, there's at least half a years worth on my ship. I'll go grab a crate. You need it more than me."

Hayden begins to walk to his ship, his AI immediately hopping onto the male robots display, the AI extremely intrigued by the new sentient machine, showing a strong degree of curiosity and desire to learn about his form.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 1:04 pm

"Don't let Silas hear that, but this thing is an old ass piece of junk," Talon said, laughing a little to herself at that. "But it gets things done when it works. Do you recognize who made these bots? I've never seen them before and they just kinda attacked for no reason," she asked. Looking over the bodies. Having a sudden memory of how she managed to get attacked. Bastards somehow designed a robot that could phase shift. Basically followed her in and tossed her out.
"AH! What the hell's in my eyes?!" Fixer yelled out, immediately trying to rub his...faceplate. Nearly stumbling over in the attempt.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Hayden stopped, walking up to Fixer, pointing at his faceplate "Hey, get out of there. It's rude to just hop into another synthetics body." the AI immediately jumps back into Hayden's suit, popping up on his wrist display "Sorry about that. It's really curious about other synthetic beings, but its still learning. Doesn't even speak yet." he turns to Talon, and pinches the bridge of his nose "As for you, sorry. I got nothing. I'm not even meant to be here. Speaking of the which, when I get back, I need to know the date. Last guy I asked said the date was a hundred years in the future. That's crazy, right?" he shrugs and walks off for a good ten minutes, returning with a heavy crate of nutrient blocks, putting it on the floor then picking his weapon back up, it folds as he places it on his back.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 8:32 pm

"Tell 'em to ask first, I don't like people goin' around my head without permission, why I'm glad I'm not a meatbag so she can't do it," Fixer said.
Talon looked over to him when he walked away, leaning against a wall and waiting for him to get back. Discussing something stupid with Fixer while she waited.
"...And that's why humans are stupid for not calling a group of squid a squad," Fixer could be overheard saying when Hayden got back. "I'm not even human so I'm not gonna argue that," Talon said, then looked over to Hayden. "As for the date, I'm not sure of the exact month or anything, but it's about 2181 CC," she said. "I think, I lose track."
(Going off the timeline here, that's 100 years after Fusion)
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 8:46 pm

Hayden lets out a groan and squats down with his face in his hands mumbling something about wormholes, he then stands back up "Yeah, squid squad's a missed opportunity." he pulls his grapple hook from its frame and cracks the crate open, handing Talon another nutrient block and "It's gonna be weird being here. I don't even know how far tech has progressed, but I know Fed tech when I see it, and this ship has some now outdated Fed tech. I'm assuming it was cutting edge back in its day?" Hayden signals his AI to check on the Elexia's AI, the lack of reaction bothering him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:03 pm

Talon took the block, starting to eat from it. "Yeah, we mostly pick up fed tech from scrapyards when we need replacements. Used to have this super experimental ship but it got all fucked up and we had to replace it," she said, taking another bite of the thing and swallowing it down. "Tech's progressed a lot I think, but not like we can afford the newest tech," she said.

Another set of footsteps walked down the hall with a slight limp. A feminine robot body came into view, wearing a t-shirt and jeans, with one arm severed and one of the legs visibly damaged. "I was repairing myself, sorry for taking too long. My speakers are damaged so I had to enter my proxy to communicate. I am the ship's artificial intelligence, but the crew calls me "Lexi"."
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Hayden gently pushed Lexi to sit down for a moment when she gets close enough "If you can feel pain, I suggest you grit your non-existent teeth." he pulls spare wiring out of his pack, and begins to repair the wiring of Lexi's leg.

"So... This may come as a shock, but I've heard of you." he says, looking right at Talon, then going back to repairing Lexi's leg, working on patching up her hydraulics "Back when I was..." he lets out a deep sigh, all the memories of the dead returning to him for a moment "When I was a soldier. They had me guarding some dumbass technicians, like experimental tech. They started yapping about things they should not be talking about, like an experimental stealth ship. If I remember correctly, the ship was docked at that base. I don't remember the name of the base, but it was on the edge of the Space Pirate and Federation warzone." he shakes his head. "Sorry. I don't know why I'm telling you all this. Maybe I'm just glad I'm not the only one that turned their back on the Federation." he gives Lexi's leg a few checks making sure the fix will hold.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:33 pm

"I can disable my ability to feel pain, it's fine," Lexi said.

"It was a bit of a mutual breakup I'd say," Talon said. "I got half a fleet destroyed in a dumbass move, they left me to die. Gotta say it was probably a little stupid to leave their prototype tech behind and not destroy it or something. If I didn't fight off pirate boarders they'd have their hands on some fancy cloaking tech," she said, chewing more of the nutrition block. Tasted like shit but it was some of the first actual food she had in a while.
"A lot of people left the Federation after word got out that they were doing a lot of illegal experiments. They say Samus leaked the info but nobody's sure, can't really ask her these days she disappeared." Most weren't sure if she died or just went into hiding in some ass end of the universe, lifespans were unpredictable especially with enhanced people. Talon's sure she survived, though.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:49 pm

Hayden moved Lexi's leg then patted it firmly "You should be able to walk now. If your arm's not completely trashed, I can probably reattach it." he stands up helping Lexi stand up then turns to Talon "With me, I'm the last man standing of the Expendable legion. We were a bunch of recruits just fired into a Space Pirate warzone. We had no real experience, and minimal equipment. I think the most advanced thing we had was a Bulwark Exosuit." he leans against the wall, obviously glad to be able to talk about all this. "I stole the Exosuit when I left. It saved me so many times. No way was I letting them scrap it." he slides down the wall in a sitting position, the heartache of losing his friends hitting him for the first time in a while. He closes his eyes and wipes them with his sleeve. "Sorry... I just haven't gotten any of this off my chest in a while."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 9:58 pm

Talon nods. She could sense the way he was feeling about it. "It's fine," she said. "I was part of a...slightly less expendable division. One meant for people with specialist abilities," she said, waving her free hand around and letting a purple glow appear over it. "But that's way in the past, now I'm just a scavenger and tomb raider, way more fun than that was," she said. She had a rather large collection of alien relics, Chozo, Luminoth, even some completely unidentified ones that she just kept because they looked pretty.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:09 pm

Hayden took a moment, collecting himself and standing back up "That's pretty interesting. The only thing I have is... A bizarre knack for fixing things. I remember patching up the power suits on our armoured division so much. Anyway enough of me." he scans both Fixer and Lexi for any damage that isn't visible on the surface, not really finding anything that could be dangerous. "If you don't mind, I'd like to stick around for a while. My ship took a hit and its power's limited. I can't repair it, it needs replacement parts."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:17 pm

Lexi went off to find her severed arm and bring it back. It wasn't irreparable at least with the materials required.

"That's fine, not like we're going anywhere," Talon said. "Fixer, go boost the distress beacon."

"Fixer do this, Fixer do that. The AI's right fuckin' here why not have her do it?" Fixer grumbled as he wandered off to go do what she said.

"There's more survivors of the crew, but they're in...not very good condition. I have them sitting in stasis until we can get them proper attention," Talon said. She was very clearly worried when she said that, even looking down at the ground. "If you saw Pirate blood anywhere, that's not an enemy, he's our doctor. Unfortunately he got it probably worse than anyone else, so he can't fix everyone up. At least I think he did? I'm not exactly familiar with Space Pirate anatomy but I think losing a couple limbs, half your face, and having a hole through your chest is pretty bad for you."
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Hayden held his arm up again, his AI popping up and chirping at him "Check if this ship has files on medicine and surgery. I might need to learn a new profession while we're here. Also, look into partial cybernetics and Space Pirate biology. No step skipping, that'd be dangerous." he turns his attention back to Talon "Yeah, I saw a splash. He bled very little for someone as fucked up as you say." Hayden starts walking towards the stasis pod room "I'm really paranoid about leaving wounded in stasis pods, so I'm going to do a few checks, any deviations could be fatal, and Space Pirate or not, he's done me no harm. I might even be able to get some of the medbots up and running so he can recover."

He opens the door and starts scanning the room, he immediately runs to the other side of the room, unbolting a psnel off the floor, throwing it aside and pulling a large box out, pulling it open exposing frayed wires. He replacrmes the damaged wires as fast as he can, shocking himself in the process, then placing the box back and bolting the panel again. "There... Power distribution was off. Your friends would've rotted away in those pods." he sits down for a moment, suffering from a severe headache after the massive shock from thevwiring.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 10:53 pm

"I didn't really think about whether it'd be bad for them, really wishing Grieger was the one who came out moderately okay right now because I'm no doctor," Talon said. "Makes sense that not a lot of blood came out, I think Space Pirates seal wounds way quicker than humans do, or at least that's what the instructors taught me," she said.

Talon saw him get shocked and walked over. "Hey you alright?" she asked. She hoped what he said wasn't that they were off the whole time, and rather that it just didn't slow them enough. Otherwise they'd already been rotted for a whole month.
Back to top Go down
Fox the Ruffian

Fox the Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:08 pm

"I'm fine. Give me a minute. That was alot worse than anything I've been hit with before, but I'll be okay. As for the pods, the power distribution... They'll be fine. In the state the pods were in before, they had an expiration date. Now they don't." he stood up, walking out towards the med bay, his body feeling like its on fire from the shock.

He reaches the med bay immediately injecting himself with anaesthetic, and pulling his gloves off, his hands badly burned but already healing. He mumbles to himself quietly, believing he's alone "Ow... Fuck.. Bandages.." he puts burn cream on his hands, and places bandages over the worst burnt areas.

After putting his gloves back on, he brings up medical records and procedures, beginning his research on the anatomy of space pirates, and looking at medical records for Grieger. "Need to learn to fix this guy up. Can't think straight.." Hayden yawns deeply, having not slept in days, trying to stop the Breakneck shutting down.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Talon could sense his thoughts, or at least the idea of what he was thinking. Her powers still weren't quite what they could be, it'd be a bit before she's at her peak again. She slowly followed him. "Hey you sure you're up for operating? Would we be able to put the instructions in...Lexi or something to help?" she didn't trust Fixer enough to suggest it, besides Lexi's smarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood   Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shattered Elexia: Brotherhood
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next