Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Assault on Norion *OPEN*

Go down 
+4
pup64
RildokxNanoFate
♪Aran♪
Ragnar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Rildok looks around and sees Ragnar, though he didn't know who he was and personally didn't care. "Damn, I have to find another way for fresh meat. Just don't get in my way as I kill these Federation dogs." he says in his naturally cold tone.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Fallen Angel examined Rildok. "So you're this 'Rildok' I've heard of... What side?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:32 pm

One could not understand how much fortitude, strength and willpower it took Ragnar not to simply psionically shove Rildok out the window right then their and laugh as he fell, their where more important things to do...such as finding that damn officer who eluded him, besides Rildok was a mercenary.....it may not be long before they find themselves on opposite sides...THEN he could fully enjoy killing him, but for now like he said to himself on the Defiler he had to tolerate him, so outside his mind nothing outwardly hostile showed from Ragnars body language.....however his irritation caused a manifestation in psionic powers causing every light and terminal screen in the room to crack or burst the minute Rildok made his comment.......

"Your lucky high commands given me a higher priority than slaughtering you..."

With that Ragnar made his way out of the room making his way into the maze of hallways and maintanance areas and generators room, he then encountered a lock door.....no problem......he raised is hands back a psionic purple glow coming from them, not only that but strange dark purplelish globs began to form as well to add more damage to this strike using his Ing powers, he then pushed both his hands foward, the psionic/darkmatter strike hitting the door causing it fly off its hinges....fly RIGHT past Damara "Samantha Dryn" and Odius, Ragnar walked into the hallway staring intently at Damara who looked enough like an officer but then a look of confusion came over his helmeted face seeing a pirate commando (Odius) there supposedly having the situation under control.......but for some reason....Ragnar's instinct told him something was wrong here....
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Rildok snapped, "I'd like to see you try." before following him since there was only one way to go that wasn't already covered. Rildok enters the room after Ragnar, not impressed by his way of blasting the door off, and sees what Ragnar saw. "God damn it! I want more blood! How the hell did you get her before us you maggot?!" he yells at Odious, obviously pissed off at not having troopers to spill more blood.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 pm

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS!"
Odius, on instinct, yells at the two people he was allied with. Getting the better of himself, he spun towards the two.
"YOU'RE BOTH UNDER ARREST!"
Odius switches to a comm channel with Akiba and Argos.
"Get over here NOW! We have two very very large guys in here!"
Argos: "I have a bad feeling about this... On my way."
Akiba: "ooo fun. I'm actually on the roof right now. On my way."
Argos storms in the door behind the two pirates and opens fire.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Agent I-82B finally managed to escape from Ridley and started attacking Space pirates his style: Grabbing and stunning two of them and then using them as meatshield until they died, rainse and repeat.

After having indirectly illed about 3 dozens of pirates this way, he ran into Damara and Samantha Dryn. "Hello, allies!", he said giving them two heavy blasters he had stolen from the corpses.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:36 am

Rildok turns to see Argos and says, "The Federation scum is mine!" in a cold dark tone. He laughs as he extends his claws and charges at Argos and swings his claws at him.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 am

Argos rolls out of the way easily, then uncurls into a kneel from which he activates hypermode. He fires rapidly, all shots going for Rildok.
"I'll take the hunter scum."
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 am

Ragnar noted Rildok's comment of him taking the Federation scum.....that was alright with him he could care less about him anyway.....there was only one he truly wanted to slay........that traitor Odius...Once he was done with him he could get to taking away the female officer

"Hmph.....you can have him...." he said to Rildok.....he could deal with the Federation soldier while he took on the traitor...

"So....your Odius..." He had heard of this traitor...supposedly him and some other soldiers defected and rebelled against the other space pirates

"I am going to enjoy gutting you........TRAITOR!" With that Ragnar rushed head on to Odius wristblade out but as he ran he did not attack Odius from the front..no....instead he activated his Ing powers and phased out causing him to disapear right infront of Odius....suddenly he reappeared again behind Odius..no mercy no honor he was going for a dirty stab in the back.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:44 am

Rildok dodges most of the attacks, being hit with the last one to the chest. That did not settle well with him. He begins throwing his grapple beam at Argos and firing his dark matter cannon at the same time, not all in one place. He knew that he could dodge just one spot, so just cover another spot that he would go to. So that's what he did. Aiming his grapple beam where Argos was at and firing a moment after in the direction Argos decided to go. In order for him to torture this one to death, he needed to bring him down and disable him first.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:53 am

Sam had taken to attacking Ragnar, jumping off the wall to get around Odius to take him out with a spinning back-kick. Damara had her rifle, firing from behind at Rildok from the safety of the door that had whizzed past her. The entire time, "Samantha" was laughing gleefully, happy to use her out-of-suit training she had worked on, and mainly because she liked using her spinning back-kick.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:28 am

Odius, in the clear thanks to Sam, made a quick movement. He turned and fired three times at Rildok.

Argos dived to a side and was blown into a wall by the blast. Argos was fine, but his suit was heavily damaged. His suit lights turned dark, and Argos lie there, feigning death.

Akiba came in as the elevator door burst open. He looked at Argos, thought he was dead, and got very mad. He noticed the commander who was mumbling about hating bounty hunters and fired at him.
"Hi, I'm Akiba! I'm a bounty hunter! And I work for the Federation. Surrender now so I don't have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Ragnar

Ragnar

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Ragnar was unfourtunatly distracted by "Samantha" sudden kick allowing Odius to escape his shot and force him to focus fighting her, when she came in for a spinning back kick laughing like some type of lunatic Ragnar decided he REALLY needed to wipe that smirk of her face, Samantha kick collided with Ragnar's raised claw which he grabbed her by the leg that tried to kick him halting her attack dead in its tracks, at this point the "bounty hunter" revealed his presence, Ragnar showed no sign of outward irritation as Akiba's tactic seemed pretty obvious, after he made his comment Ragnar spun "Samantha" by the leg intending to throw her straight at Akiba
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:35 pm

Rildok paid no attention to what was shooting him. His attention was all on Argos. He stands up and fires multiple times at Argos, to damage his armor even further before walking up to him and leaning over him, checking to see if his prey was still alive. He wanted to torture this one to death, oh so very much.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Argos, still conscious, remembers he was in hypermode. his battery must have ran out. He diverts to standard power. The suit comes online, while still being heavily damaged, but Argos performs a sweep to knock over Rildok, then gets up.

Akiba jumped at Ragnar, intending to dislodge Sam from his grasp. he shot the ugly thing's arm, then tried to get under Sam so she wouldn't fall violently to the ground.

Odius got out his scythe and moved in behind Rildok. He sliced in a wide arc at Rildok.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:54 pm

As Rangar threw "Samantha", she spun gracefully in the air and landed on her feet, almost like a cat. Then she turned to Ragnar again, firing shots from her blaster, and looked out of the corner of her eye to notice Argos was in trouble.

"Argos!" She shouted. Sam looked over at Damara, who had noticed that shooting Rildok was not working, and instead shot at the celling above him, sending large bits of rubble onto the bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:56 am

Guessed who fell along with the rubble from the falling cieling.
"How the hell did I end up here?", Agent I-82B asked Sam as he was holding with his tentacle two dead Space Pirates by their necks. He had not noticed he had just landed on Rildok
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:56 am

Fallen Angel entered generator A. He decided not to just disable it, but to instead annihilate it, ensuring Norion will not get power for a long time. He started to work.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:08 am

Akiba's suit began flashing signs: Generator A was under attack!
"Odius! We have to get to generator A! NOW!"
Odius and Akiba run for the generator. At that point, they were near the hallway that lead to generator A. Akiba shot the door prematurely, so they could continue running through. Akiba and Odius found the man he tried to help destroying the generator.
"Fallen A? Why would you do this?!"
Odius, trained from day one to do whatever it took to win, fired at him. Akiba stopped the onslaught, yelling
"Let us talk first!"

Argos got up and dusted off, quickly, then knelt and fired at Ragnar.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:11 am

Argos's trick worked and tripped him to just miss Odius's scythe and then being covered completely by the ceiling collapsing on him. There was a long pause before a loud dark toned shriek from under the rubble was heard, and the rubble bursts away as he enters hyper mode. He springs to his feet and lashes out at Argos with dark blades from each claw shooting out at him. His 'eyes' that were normally blue were now red.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:39 am

Damara's eyes widened slightly at Rildok in hypermode. "Not good." She said, aiming for what appeared to be his 'eyes', and received a notification that Generator A was under attack. Entering the base's comm, her voice could be heard on the loudspeakers.

"Warning: Generator A is under attack. All free personnel defend the generators." She said, her voice calm on the speakers. Then she switched it off, and went back to blasting at Rildok.

Sam received a communication on her headset. "Lady, upon receiving the distress signal from Norion, I sent the ship to the planet. I am now in orbit around the planet. You may equip your power-suit, which is fully charged and stocked with ammunition. Please use your Light and Dark beams sparingly, as getting ammo for them is rather annoying." Sam, who was actually Samus Aran ((Incase you didn't realize that by now)), was suddenly surrounded by her all-to-familiar Fusion Suit. A smirk beneath her helmet, and she began firing at Ragnar once more.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:25 am

Argos, feeling better now that Samus Aran was on the field: this, he would report and decriminalize her. Then he'd get promoted! For now, though, Argos dodged the scythe but was hit by Rildok's fist, sending him through the window hurtling to - no, not Earth - Norion. Fortunately, he landed in a dumpster, which cushioned his fall. He got out to find his squad kill off a pirate and turn to him.
"Sir! We lost John... killed by a pulse grenade..."
The other marines see the horrible condition of his suit, and ask what happened.
"There's a bounty hunter up there, and he wants us dead. I just disabled our link to command. Samus Aran is up there, and we're going to go help her."
The soldiers look up at the window and then follow Argos back inside.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:08 am

He raised his helmet to reveal that he was a pirate. "I didn't come here to help you. Or the pirates for that matter. They both make asses of themselves." He took out the power cell. "I'm just wreaking havoc." He threw the cell down the generator shaft.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am

"I'll have to stop you then. Odius, I'll take him; check to see if they've killed Ragnar and Rildok."
Akiba, as Odius leaves, charges a plasma shot and fires, then fires two uncharged shots while strafing towards the shatter-proof glass.
"Don't make me do this!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 am

"I'm not making you do anything. Think of me as a natural force." He fired multiple grapple beams aroun, pulling random cords, including a link to the intercom, casuing static to be broadcasted. He then grappled onto the ceiling, and out an emergency exit. "I would forcus more on keeping me from destroying generator C. This one is beyond repair if you ask me." He fired tri-rockets at the gap between the center platform and the enterance, and slowly began to bend downward. "If you can, that is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Norion *OPEN*   Assault on Norion *OPEN* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Norion *OPEN*
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next