Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Empty
PostSubject: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:53 am

Agent I-82B was walking, his suit on, with a luggage handcuffed to him. He knew this mission was odd, dangerous and he would have failed it due to someone interfering. Most likely Shasta, or the Kilepura brothers....

Well, maybe it would not have been that annoying, on a second thought, actually, he had been growing a bit fond of them. That vacation on Aether had been surprisingly refreshing.
Still, they were not the objective. THE TARGET, the usual target he had been forced to hunt down for several monthes against his will.

"MUST.... MEET.... HER!", he said clenching his fist. He remembered she had an apartment on Daiban registed under fake name.
With a sigh, he rubbed his tendrils against each other and kept walking around the planet, hoping to find Samantha Dyn's residence
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Kholak was enjoying a day off and walking to and from different shops, looking at various things. Not buying anything, just looking. He had other plans with his money.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Xanny litterally jumped past Kholak and kept walking toward his target
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Kholak was a little startled, but was now more interested in what Xanny was doing than shopping. So he starts to follow him from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:58 pm

Xanny kept walking, then stopped for a second...
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 am

Kholak quickly hid behind a building when Xanny stopped, created a small ice mirror and used it to see when Xanny started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 am

"This is just unfair - the Agent mumbled - stuck with a mission in forced to do out of duty in such a big city! How unfair! I can't even destroy something to calm myself!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 am

Kholak still waited for Xanny to start moving again. He was going to be patient. He wasn't sure what Xanny was up to, but he figured he'd stick around to find out.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:31 am

Xanny then started moving climbing upward a building with his tendrils
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:50 am

Kholak walked out from behind the building and started walking normally where Xanny was going, using the mirror to keep an eye on Xanny's location.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:28 am

Xanny then jumped away from the building all of sudden.
"Wrong place!", he sighed
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:14 pm

"What could he really be up to?" mutters Kholak to himself quietly as he still follows Xanny.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:24 pm

"Just could I have been wrong? -, he said aloud and then continued - Any opinion, Mr. Stalker?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:58 am

Kholak simply walks up to him and puts his cold hand on Xanny's shoulder and says, "It would help if I knew what you were looking for." He wasn't phased at all about being caught.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 am

Agent I-82B said: "You would never believe it!"

((Did you read the prologue from my RP?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:47 am

"Try me." he says and removes his hand from Xanny's shoulder. He figured Xanny's suit must have insulated the cold from his hand, so it had no effect. Oh well, doesn't hurt to try.

(OOC: This one? If so yes. I never join an RP without seeing what had already happened in it.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:54 am

"I'm bringing a cake for a friend of mine I can't just find!", Xanny said.

((I was talking about mine!))
Back to top Go down
metroidianprime

metroidianprime

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 am

((Hey is this the one you told everyone to join))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:22 am

(OOC: Send me a link and I'll read it then.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:25 am

((OK! PS: you have to reply here! Xanny answered))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:47 am

"What does this person look like?" he asks.

(OOC: Oh yeah... I thought I forgot to do something.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

"Well, female, about six feet tall, blonde, blue eyes.... quite shapely.... dresses kinda skimpy ", Xanny said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:10 am

"Hmm... that sorta describes Samus Aran if I'm correct. Unless you're looking for someone else that looks sorta like her." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:23 am

"No.... she's not! She's a girl called Samantha Dyn!", he said to cover his mission
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 am

Something seemed odd. "You were so defensive about it. Are you hiding something?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next