Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Agent I-82B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Player ID: Xantospoc

Character name: Many, as he often makes 'em up, some of the most known are “Nix”, “Chaos Monger”, “Nihil”, “Abyss” or “Night-mind”. He forgot his first name in the process, but he likes to call himself as “Xanny”. The Federation calls him "Agent I-82B" (pronounced ‘I hate to be’)

Race: Humanoid from the planet Fleud

Gender: Male, but voice distortion makes him sound to be genderless (his asexuality doesn't help either)

Height: 5 feet and 6 inches

Weight: 69 kg..

Appearance: His true appearance is that of a slender human teenager with black eyes, red hair and an unnaturally pale skin. Very few knows it

Faction/Organization: Federation, but he often acts as a Mole for other factions.

Alignment: Good

Personality: At first sight, his personality is antithetic to the one of bounty hunter: he is friendly and kind, nearly naïve and goofy, and he has some hesitation about killing. Yet, because of his traumatic experience with Sylux, “Xanny” is mentally unstable. He is a pathological liar (He often tells about himself Marty Stu-like stories, all lies!). and has kleptomaniac complex. He also tends to react almost unpredictably when he hears Sylux’s name. Anyway, he is kind of a coward, and he would rather escape than die (so he can get revenge). He get out of the armor only once per month to have a shower. He think of himself as an hero, but he is actually cut off by others because of his quirks. His desire is to defeat Sylux and Samus (the latter just to prove he is badass, otherwise he has a great respect for her).
He is often frustrated to know about the skills of his colleagues, as he fear the Sylux trauma could happen again.

Strengths: Ranged Combat, Good Pilot, Efficent Strategist, Incredibibly excellent liar (enough to be able to decieve lie detectors)

Weaknesses: Hand to hand combat, teamwork, being incredibly moody (if he is in a bad day, he may even lose to a Zoomer), not very trust-inducing, QUIRKY

Likes: Technology, Stealth, explosive, deciving others, Samus, stuff blowing up, cooking
Dislikes: being decived, Sliux, hypocrites, Silux, other bounty hunters, Silux, battles

Equipment: What he has stolen at the moment

Character History: Since when he was a kid, Xanny’s showed an interst for mechanic. He loved to disassemble his toys and reassemble it in bigger and better ones. When he was 14 Fleudian years old (which are roughly 21 Earth years), his father told him about how babies were born and how it is beautiful seeing them going by themselves toward their path they build. The same day, Xanny got kicked out of home to get a job.
He soon found one as a clerk in a technology shop and eventually got enough money to have a store on his own. Unfortunately, he had problems with the local mob, who forced him to take desperate measures: to hire a bounty hunter to get rid of them, namely Sylux. The story diverges at the moment he had to pay it ((OOC: I refer to Sylux as “it”)).

Claimed Story: He claims to have bested it and he felt such a good feeling he decided to become a bounty hunter to fell this sensation again.

True Version: Actually, he was imprisoned by Sylux in its ship, and got such a bad beating from it (bordering psychological torture) he was forced to fake death to get Sylux to drop him through the trash pod. That was the first time he made a convincing lie, which convinced him to keep decieving others. Still, he has been craving revenge since that moment.

He first attempted to learn martial art, but he was too unstable and too obsessed to keep practicing, so he quit, applying himself only on studying pressure points. During a trip on a planet, Xanny lied about paying a check. A Federation Officer noticed his lie, and ‘arrested’ him. Actually, he recruited him to join under to serve community and use his skills for a greater good. Xanny, hoping he could gain something from it, accepted. He was the first to wear he Serie G-Atom 097 suit, as a beta tester. While the project got discarded due of its impracticalness (none could control the electrical shock), he decided to keep it because of its chameleonic abilities and being full body. He has done since then five mission, all of them successful.

A thing he is unaware of is that the suit contain hidden cameras who allows Federation Officers to keep him in check, to avoid him to betray them

Suit Name: G-Atom 097

Agent I-82B AgentI-82B

Suit Type: Combat-Stealth
Instead of the Paralyzing beam, he has a Prototype Suit from the Federation (Serie G-Atom 097). It is made of three two layers. The first one is a metallic liquid who give the suit flexibility and chameleonic abilities, the deafault color is white and black. The second layer is a white pirate-like exoskeleton, who is quite resistant. At contact, the suit can give electrical shocks which are implemented by the kinetic energy accumulated: more Xanny move/he’s moved, more the shocks are powerful. On the top, there is a wig like tool, who is actually a set of razor sharp tentacles. At the start it is not very powerful (it has the same properties of the Paralyzing beam), but more he raises of level, the more the suit is powerful (as of level 15, it starts giving minor damages). Under this, he wears a dark blue zero suit.

Extra_ the ships he stole are registered to the Name of: Vincent Lasagna (who is he? None has any idea!)

Last edited by Xantospoc on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:08 am

I'm not an admin, so I can't accept your character or anything but...

SAMUS!?!?!?!?!?!??! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

lol. What do you mean by "like" exactly? Since Sammy is my character, I kinda freaked out. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:17 am

Well, Agent I-82B is asexual, he likes Samus because he sees her as an heroine, unlike other bounty hunter, who are seen by him as scum... For now he won't have any romantic feelings for her but a professional respect and an hope to surpass her.
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:03 am

Ok, this character is very interesting. But I have to say he is approved.
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Aran

Aran

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:08 am

Ok, that's what i thought.

*basks in overprotectiveness of her characters*

lol my opinion is anyone else's characters who develop those kind of feelings towards mine are seriously in for it. Muhahahahahahahaaaa
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:09 am

Should I be concerned about this?
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
Aran

Aran

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:19 am

Not really, no.

for now.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Aran

Aran

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:18 am

That warning applied to your characters to...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:57 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Sponsored content

Agent I-82B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B   Agent I-82B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent I-82B
Page 1 of 1