Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:25 am

Xanny tilted his head. If I was hiding something I wouldn't tell you, he thought

"No.... if it wasn't for Samantha's resemblance to Samus. Everyone is extremely paranoid when discussing about her. You know, the pro-Samus guys would be at my throat because they would suspect I'm attempting to kill her! The one who are against her would think I am supporting her.... and I'm only dealing with a look-alike! If she was the real Samus....", Xanny said.

It was the truth, except for the fact Samantha was REALLY Samus.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:43 pm

"I see. Very well, do you know the whereabouts of this Samantha? Or are you lost?" he says. He didn't lose all of his suspicion about Xanny's doings, but he gave him the benefit of the doubt for now.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:10 am

"No... and that's the problem!", he said shrugging
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:51 am

"Then how are you supposed to find her if you're lost to begin with?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:30 pm

The Agent replient by chuckling nervously.
"You understood the problem!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:10 pm

"Then why don't you ask around to see if anybody saw her before. Maybe that would help." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:13 pm

"It.... makes sense! Wanna help me?", Xanny replied
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:43 am

"Well, I can put off shopping for later. Sure, why not." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:53 am

"Thank you!", he said. He then turned to him: "Anyway, pro-Samus or anti-Samus?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:29 pm

"Samus freed Rundas from the clutches of Dark Samus. He may have been my idol, but she did what had to be done and I do not resent her for it. So I am not against her in any way. I'd like to repay her in any way I can for what she did." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Xanny nodded. "Okay! I too have nothing against her persona, but I dislike her recent behaviour.... she's been... just too much. But I will welcome her back once this story ends!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:54 am

"I see. Haven't you been ordered to hunt her down by the Federation for a long time now?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:57 am

"Yes, I have... she's still at large, though!", he replied shrugging
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 am

"Don't you ever get tired of following orders to capture her or whatever they want?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Agent I-82B shook his head. "I got used to it!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:01 am

Kholak shrugs and says in a serious tone, "Just a word of caution. If I get caught up in a battle between you and her, don't think I'd hesitate to help her. Anyway, where shall we start?" the last sentence being in a happier tone.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:47 am

"Uhh.... a market?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 am

"That sounds good enough. Let's go." he says and starts to head towards the main market area, which was almost where Xanny had bumped into him.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:27 am

"I guess... you should ask. I am not well liked here since a coffe incident!", Xanny said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:30 am

"Alright." he says and turns to a lady at a shop. "Hey miss, have you seen a young woman that looks like (blah blah blah, whatever Xanny said)?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:24 am

"Uh... a blonde woman, uh? Well, I don't think so, no!", the woman said a bit embarassed.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:50 am

"Alright then." he says, turns to another person and says, "Hey you there! (asks the same question)."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:48 am

"Uh... You know.... I think I saw her yesterday!", the man said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:08 am

"Do you know where she was and what she was doing? And where she left perhaps?" he says calmly, trying not to overwhelm the man.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:16 am

"Hm.... I clearly remember she was.... wearing shorts... I mean, she was buying something at the pet shop! Then she went buying something at another shop and left muttering.... something, I don't know", the man said.
He did not want to admit he had gawked at her behind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))   Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent I-82B's mission of secrecy.... ((pre-Norion fight))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next