Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)

Go down 
+3
Toasty
motro
Sivus Grahn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:49 pm

he is just me but in my imagination. he just goes through a different life than me after a certain point.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:56 pm

here is a simple way to understand: just think of yourself and then pick a point inn your life and start changing stuff around so that it is more fun and can keep you occupied during boring times, that is all that the father of my character is.

also sorry for the double post today and yesterday I only thought of the contents of this post today after the last one was already posted and the same thing happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Ok, ok, stop.

1) There is an edit button at the top of every post you make. This lets you remove, change, or even add anything to that post. USE IT!

2) Have you tried even putting logic into this character? how could his father be him from the future but changed so that his life was more intresting. YOUR NOT HARUHI!

PRO TIP:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FissionMetroidee

FissionMetroidee

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 pm

christen MX wrote:
he is just me but in my imagination. he just goes through a different life than me after a certain point.

Often, characters that are "just you" can tend to be rather... overpowered. If you cannot properly explain every little point in his life without going overboard, then this is not a good character.

I think you have to restart on the character.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 am

no the father mentioned in his backstory is just me.
also this character has been around for much longer than I even knew you guy's existed so I am not going to start him over, if necessary then I will make a different character but I will not start him over.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:17 am

The only logical way this guy could be created was by experimentation by mixing the DNA of the different species. Remember, the world of Metroid does not have magic, but technology.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:36 am

look if you are talking about the father then I will tell you how he came to be what he is in the page you can "talk about anything" in, if you are talking about the son then it is in his history how he became the species he is.
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot 2010

Sharpshot 2010

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 am

Even I think this may be.......overdone >_>.......... <_< I may just emm....... leave to avoid disturbance of an imagination that is amazingly huger than anyone I have ever known......... *disappears from thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)   christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christen (second phazon metroid/X fusion project)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2