Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:48 pm

((Actually, the rules do state that you need to let all the people post before posting again. Rildok's not on, but we should still follow the rules. I don't want to get locked off for a week or more or banned from the site. That would kind of suck, as through this forum is the only way I get any human interaction other than my grandparents and mother. That and I just plain enjoy it on here.))

"It only started a few hours ago." The civilian says, "We had no defenses for something like this outside of the ones prepared by a few crazy people...Well, maybe not so crazy." He adds, not liking the situation of having to rely on people who had been ridiculed for years. "Shut up." Nightmaer says in its Draino gargling garbage disposally voice, listening intently to the zombies scratching at the entrance to the bunker. The ground suddenly shook violently, something very heavy was walking in the streets above, so heavy that its footfalls created small quakes, amplified beneath the ground. Nightmaer begins backing away from the ramp entryway, not sure that it liked what was obviously going to happen if whatever was walking up there hit the ramp. But, its fears were for not at the moment, after a few moments, the booming sound of the creature's footfalls faded fast, having passed beyond the bunker. "That why." Nightmaer says, noting the decreased aggravation of the remaining zombies -many of which had disappeared, either under the creature's feet or into its mouth, one or the other - and also the decreased level of scratching. Whatever that thing was, even the zombies didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Talon looked up as he felt the ground shake, stumbling a bit. He instinctively checked how many bullets were in his gun. "That reminds me, you guys wouldn't happen to have any heavy weaponry would you? It seems like it would help."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:28 am

She pulls out her rifle. "The only weaponry I've got is this and a handgun. Heavy weaponry may be in an armory somewhere, not sure though. Look around if you're up for it. But bring a flashlight, it's dark, and we don't have replacement lights."
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 am

((...You do know he was probably asking the civilian right?))

"Yes, we have plenty of weaponry here. I'll show you the armory later, for now, rest." The civilian says, still concerned for the person that went straight through the zombie hordes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:34 pm

Talon rubbed his knee, the bandage bloodstained a bit as he nodded. "Alright, any particular place to rest or is this an "on the floor" restin' spot?" he asked, being fine with either answer.
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:49 am

(( Oh. My observing skills are lacking at the moment. I'll wait for my turn Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:06 pm

((actually, it technically is your turn. I went before CZ, so now you go, then me. Unfortunate when there is a plan for things, but it is the way of things. you can play without being with the other players in full though for future reference. Oh, and yes, they have beds.))
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm

((dem rules are 2 confoozee))

She nods. "Aye, pretty sure we have beds. You ain't getting my sheets though. Only damn comfy ones here. The minute I see one of you motherfuckers sneakin' around you get popped at cap, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 pm

"*sigh* Calm down Alexis, I doubt anyone's going to steal your sheets. We have plenty." The civilian states, then proceeds to lead Talon to a room he could use.
((I hate making short posts, but right now I don't know what to do.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

Talon nodded and plopped himself down on the bed, putting his weapons down next to the bed and laying down. The only bit of rest he got was on in a shitty cell before this, after all.
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 am

Alexis straightens her posture and lifts her chin. "Where the fuck is all the grub. Are we lacking on food supplies again...?" She walks over to the storage room to investigate. Upon arriving, she opens the door and sees inside, barely enough to keep a large group of people alive. Pondering this, she calls for a party to gather food and medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 pm

((...you know, I wanted them to be fully prepared for anything. ...but, this actually works out better, and gives me inspiration, thank you.))
The civilian who stayed with Talon to speak with him earlier begins gathering together a medium sized group of the more militant residents of the bunker, having gone to check the supplies after Alexis called for a party to gather more to make sure they were low after all and finding they were. Among the group were war heroes, military trainees, and psychopaths who were trying to stay alive and willing to work with others to ensure their own livelihood. And also, strangely enough given its very unfriendly disposition towards most humans, Nightmaer. It was decked out in its battlesuit (though made with stealth in mind, it was a battlesuit), prepared to gut anything hostile that came their way. The human not-so-civilians were decked with old style body armor and plasma rifles, with plasma/fusion discharge pistol sidearms, so were fairly well prepared for this shit. One "civilian", a psycho, was actually carrying several until Molotov cocktails on a belt, along with multi-bladed circular throwing blades (somewhat like buzz-saws with six long blades instead of one serrated round one, best comparison is those throwing blades predators carried, the ones from AVP 1, though it's not exactly correct), he seemed quite ready for this battle. One combatant seemed more ready than the rest however, he/she was actually decked out in full federation combat gear, equipped with modern energy shielding tech, a high power beam rifle instead of the plasma rifles the others were carrying, detonation charges on the back, and a high power plasma pistol sidearm, two or three times stronger than the ones being used by the others. Though, his equipment couldn't compare to a professional hunter's.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:32 am

Talon jumps up from his bed at the mention of zombie killing and leaving the bunker, waking up and picking up his weapons. He would walk out toward them, spinning his pistol. "Can I join in this?" he asked, trying to see if they had any sort of battle armor left.
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 am

Smirking lightly, she replies "Only if you have the balls. We may be facing heavy threats out there, if you're an idiot and get caught making noise or being seen. Naturally, the fittest go out to get the supplies." *She flexes her arm.* "Now ladies, grab your gear and we'll be heading out in the next hour."

She walks to her recently broken down doorway and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 am

The civilian that had been talking to Talon before rolls his eyes, and says "Yeah, we've got armor left. Don't mind Alexis, none of us can figure her out."
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm

"If I were an idiot, I wouldn't have survived long enough to get here, would I? Alright," Talon said, walking up to one of the armors and putting it on, leaning against the wall and playing with his pistol. He couldn't wait to kill more shit.
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:47 am

Sparks and zaps are heard from the room Alexis resides in as she makes maintenance checks on her armor. She yells out for someone to help her with taping something together and they do. More sparks appear and a welder is heard, and following this she sends out the civilian to go get a flat piece of steel. "Someone get me some fuel, I'm almost out for this goddamn thing!", Alexis exlaims.

Last edited by JustLex on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:34 am

((erased by poster))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:02 am

christen MX wrote:
((...What the bloody hell? I am beyond confused.))
(Was tired. Had typos.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:44 pm

((erased by poster))

Last edited by christen MX on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:23 am

christen MX wrote:
((Um, that still doesn't explain anything JL.))
(There's a breach in her room bud. Zombies and shit.)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 pm

((...the whole place is built to resist zombies, they can't get in. AND, each room is far separated from the surface, even more resistant to attack, the place was built by fanatics who would take everything into account, and military fuckaboos who could make the designs work perfectly. Nothin's gettin in unless through the front gate/ramp.))
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 am

christen MX wrote:
((...the whole place is built to resist zombies, they can't get in. AND, each room is far separated from the surface, even more resistant to attack, the place was built by fanatics who would take everything into account, and military fuckaboos who could make the designs work perfectly. Nothin's gettin in unless through the front gate/ramp.))
(( Okkkkaaayyy den. I'll restate the whole post. ))
((Annnnnd done. Let's continue eh?))
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:10 am

((sorry about that, I just have problems like that sometimes. Like, my outbursty thing I mean.))
During this, Nightmaer continues to just growl at the entrance, the growl seeming to have a thousand echoed screams in the space behind it, as if the creatures it had eaten were enraged or in unbearable pain. This screeching terror filled roar of a growl, while quiet, held such horror that even some of the most hardened souls would shudder and shit their pants from the horrible feeling of dread created by this monstrous freak of unnatural existence, this creature of nightmares. Even the zombies above/outside recoiled when hearing this horrendous sound, and it made it clear that Nightmaer wanted out. Soon, the beast would feed again, and the living and the undead would cower.
((...to be honest, I don't know where I got this, but I guess I figured I needed to touch on Nightmaer again. Thoughts on this?))
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:52 am

((I wonder where CZ went?
It is hiiiiis turn right?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next