Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:01 pm

((yup, his turn. He probably just has stuff going on in real life right now.))
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:44 am

Hearing the noise, she immediately grips her sidearm and flinches. Stepping back to assess the guttural screech she just listened to, she mutters quietly, "The fuck?". After regaining her composure, Alexis yells "Shut the hell up you hear? You might attract those things over here and they'll wipe us out before you know it!" The gun clicks back into the holster as it's slid in.
((Reserved for later I guess. I'll be off. Just ignore this completely I guess.))

Last edited by JustLex on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:58 am

((...why did you post here? And also, While I like it just fine, please remove that post, out of character is fine, but until CZ returns and posts, not in character.))

((I appreciate it.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 am

(I was kinda gone for a week, then gone for 4 days and lost track. Sorry)
Talon spun his pistols, then looked at a workbench, seeing a few blades and other pieces, then looking at his armor. With a grin, he walked up to it and started adding some modifications. A bit later, he played with the new retractable blades on his gauntlets and boots. "Alright, now I'm ready to fuck some zombie shit up," he said, picking up a helmet with an integrated gas mask and putting it on.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:44 am

"Seeing as we're all equipped, no matter how improperly, we should set out. Food won't come flying through the front door by itself." She picks up her gun and sets out to the front door. "Y'all comin' or you too much of pansies to follow?" Alexis checks the magazine and walks out slowly, looking back to see if there are any followers.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 am

All of the civilians, and other type people, that had lined up previously for this were going along, Nightmaer was walking shortly in front of Alexis, walking slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:01 am

"Improperly equipped? A zombie grabs onto me, I won't need to reach for anything, I can just stab the fucker in the mouth and have it be over with," Talon said with a grin, following them along while playing with his pistols.
Back to top Go down
JustLex

JustLex

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 11:10 am

((Heheh, sorry. Got grounded, then my laptop's cables for the LCD screen went AWOL.))"

The streets were quiet, and minorly foggy. Every turn seems to have signs of struggles, death, blood, or all of the above. The loudest noise was footsteps. Calm, pacing footsteps, as the party continued onward out on the street. It's been a while. Most of the buildings were broken into, and it was a rare sight to see a untouched building... usually being something useless.

((Edited!))

Last edited by JustLex on Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

((thank you, and it actually sounds better too. So, awesome job. however, I'm writing this post at six thirty AM, and have practically no brain at the time, so...yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:16 am

((PLOTHOLE!!! Nightmaer didn't exist until after fusion, so he couldn't be here in a canon RP! I'M STUPID!!))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:08 pm

(It's going to get retconned by First Contact anyway, no real problem)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6