Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:31 am

(It's Nightmare from Soul Calibur)
"Not exactly looking for creatures to kill, more to get more ammo to kill more creatures," Talon said. He was clearly having fun with the outbreak situation, considering that response.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:32 am

"My apologies, I don't know where this "Ammo" is. What might it look like?" Nightmaer says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:38 am

"This," Talon said as he dropped the empty magazine from his gun, the last bullet still loaded in the chamber as he threw the mag to him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:41 am

Nightmaer caught it, seeing the gun as well. One of the things it had taken to be an undead had pointed something like what Talon was holding at it and fired things that looked similar to the bullet and shell, but without the pointed tip, instead a hollow cylinder was what it had seen, the bullet shot having missed it completely and not been visible due to high speeds and the lack of ability to perceive things moving as quickly as a bullet shot from a gun. "I may have seen things like this...no point at the end though." Nightmaer says, referring to the bullet case without a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:52 am

"If it has no point, that means it's used," Talon said as he spun his pistol a little, the move causing the gun to discharge, the slide now stuck back as the bullet nearly hit him in the face, instead going close to his cheek. "Fuck, that was my last shot!"

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue May 21, 2013 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:14 am

((I had thought the last bullet was in the magazine, not the gun chamber. Otherwise he would have no idea what the hell a bullet was.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:24 am

(I honestly got a bit confused at that myself since I actually did specify it was in the chamber)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:26 am

((didn't notice. Problem is now I don't know how to do things...want to break the fourth wall a little and call out "Plothole!" from above the text?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:26 am

(You know what, let's just have it turn out that he actually didn't know that there was one bullet left in the magazine, and one bullet in the chamber. That will make things less mindfucky)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:42 am

((...sounds good.))
"There's another here." Nightmaer points out, holding up the magazine. It tosses the magazine back to Talon, and then Jumps to the floor it remembers being shot at, specifically the location of the zombie that shot at it, and grabs the gun before being Pulled back, tossing it at Talon's feet before seeing the rifle attached to the back of the zombie that bit its butt. The rifle is a weapon that Nightmaer recognizes, and knows about shooting from, so it points at the rifle on the once more dead zombie's back and says "That one has a rifle, if that might help." still not remembering the most obvious weapon to take however, not having payed it much attention(the sniper's gun).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:55 am

Talon picked up the gun that was thrown to his feet, putting it in the other holster before putting the magazine back into his pistol, locking the slide in place. He looked at the rifle. "I prefer to travel light," he said as he spun the pistols, having the safety on them this time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:59 am

"..." Nightmaer doesn't say, then shrugs. It then proceeds to remove its armor, change its left arm into a super small fune, and blast the wall, making a quick exit to the outside. It then returns its arm to normal and re-equips its armor.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:03 am

Talon watches the creature destroy the wall as he shrugs and gets to the table. He unloaded the magazines of his guns, pulling individual bullets out and hand loading them to balance the amount of bullets in each magazine, before putting them back in the guns.

Last edited by Crazyzealot on Tue May 21, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:04 am

(...Nightmaer only blew a hole in the wall, it never left. That was for easy exiting upon the wish to do so.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:12 am

(Revised)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:16 am

(Hey, what type of gun is the one he got off the guard in the beginning?)
Meanwhile, Nightmaer is doing single Jumps down into the street, grabbing zombies and embedding them into the walls above.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:19 am

(A science fiction version of a SOCOM)
Talon shrugged and walked down the stairs, going toward the lowest floor of the building as he went to find the garage of the building, getting into a car and activating it. The EMP had worn off, so now it worked, driving straight through the garage door and through several zombies, driving through the streets as he swerved to avoid destroyed cars.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:22 am

((I'd like to know what it would look similar to in a way that would allow me to look it up on Wiki so I can try to find a picture of one and have an idea what to imagine it like.))
Upon seeing Talon driving in the streets, Nightmaer re-removes its armor, changing into something very familiar looking.
(a space dragon that looks like ridley's final form in OM. with a few minor modifications.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:28 am

(Like this but without the silencer
Spoiler:

Talon's eyes widen as he stops the car and looks at the space dragon. "What are you doing here, Dad?" he asked, believing it was just Ridley revived.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:32 am

And thus did the mighty space dragon fall into a crowd of hungry zombies, massive sweatdrops pouring from its head.
((pretty awesome looking actually.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:34 am

(It's been my favorite pistol ever since I played Metal Gear Solid as a children, and I thought it made sense for Federation guys to have that if they have kinetic guns)
Talon watched the dragon fall into the zombies, driving straight through a crowd of them, activating the windshield wipers to wipe the blood off.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

(I have returned! After a long ass dinner, taking out the trash, and giving a back-ass-wards prayer to the porcelain god, I'm finally back.)
In the crowd where the dragon had fallen was a winged humanoid, its right hand looking like the mouth of a dragon, with a great black tail coming from where you would expect the genetically atrophied (I can't remember the actual word for an organ or bone structure that has been mostly but not fully evolved out of a being. like the appendix) tail-bone to begin on the spine, its left hand clawed with terrible efficiency, and armored spikes everywhere they might look cool (to a geek). 70% of the time, the being was slashing, and killing, zombies with the claw that was its left hand, 20% of the remaining time was spent tail whipping the poor fools in half at the waist, and a total 10% was spent shooting giant fireballs from its right dragon-head hand. Its actual head was armored, no hair or ANYTHING showing through aside from a red-glow that could only be assumed to be its eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:55 pm

(Vestigial I think is the term for that)
Talon grinned and parked the car, jumping out and joining in the zombie destroying! He swung his pipe at one of their heads, firing the gun at another one and jumping at another zombie, swinging his pipe at his face to destroy his brain. He leaned back to avoid a claw strike from one of the zombies, kicking it straight in the jaw and destroying its jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:28 am

((I have finally returned, to both this site and this RP, and shall finally-finally- post a response!))
And so the odd looking seemingly half-human, half-dragonoid (I think I'm gonna call this mix-form Drahgool (pronounced drag, then ghoul)), did fire a blast of plasma from the dragonhead-hand at several zombies attacking Talon, saving him for the time being for more examination and possibly battle at some point. The drahgool then did do a wing pump enhanced jump into the air, and did a spinning tail-whip on seventeen zombies at once (when I say spinning, imagine like the screw attack, but more screw like, the tail is circling its waist, not curving over its head, like what would happen if it actually were screw attacking. Also, I think after this RP, I'm going to add a creature DNA list to Nightmaer's character sheet thing, that way I can't go and pull shit out of my ass, I'll be operating fairly). Subsequently, after landing, it crushed one zombie's head with its dragon-jaw, and speared another through the eyes with its claws. even after that, the dragon creature continued to slaughter the pitiful undead freaks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:27 am

Talon kept swinging his pipe at the zombies. This whole situation he put himself into was a suicidal one. Or at least would be for anyone who didn't know what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)   The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dead Planet(Or World War Dead) (Pre-Prime) (NON-CANON)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next