Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:40 pm

I HATE TO BE AGAINST ARAN

"So, you see, the problem is that, after the BSL station blew up - Agent I-82B said in his ship - Samus was deemed as a most wanted. This in itself it is already a big problem, considering Samus is the best among bounty hunters, she has another power I doubt she's aware of: influence. Over the 60% of the hunters working for the Federation turned against it, and now guess who's the one who has to act like he betrayed the Federation while, actually, I'm double-crossing them all along? Exactly, me. And does anyone give me a modicum of respect because of this? Noooo, I'm the traitor, figure... No way I'm going to replace Samus as top bounty hunter in the galaxy, if they treat me like this!".

The computer beeped and a voice started talking. "Agent I-82B. are you still talking to yourself?", the voice of a young man asked.
"Yes, commander, I am - Xanny replied laying his head against the console - what is the mission?",
"Agent I-82B, our sources tracked down Samus near Arcterra...."
"Good for you, then!"
"... and you are the closest operative to said planet".
Agent I-82B's eyes widened and immediatly stood up. He asked terrified:"Are you kidding? I must..."
"Yes, Agent. You must go one-to-one against Samus, and defeat, no, terminate her on sight! I tolerate no failure."
"Commander, not to be impolite, but I stand no chance against Samus..."
"You CAN defeat her. You are by far the most unpredictable hunter we have left and the ONLY one with a 100% efficency! I wish you good luck"
Xanny gulped as a reply as he put the ship on landing mode.

(Of course, despite the title, anyone is invited)
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:35 am

((You might as well have just invited me to join this thread. It has Samus written all over it.))

Samus hummed quietly to herself as she got dressed after taking a relaxing shower while her ship was parked on the icy planet of Arcterra. After she had blown up the BSL station, a bounty had been placed on her head by the Federation. Luckily for her, over 60% of the Bounty Hunters that worked with the Federation responded with a loud "No way!". It seemed to her that she was more popular than she had originally found herself. Still, she was on the run, and had taken refuge on Arcterra. The idea of getting a new identity sounded pretty nice about now to the blond Bounty Hunter as she looked outside. It was still odd for her to talk with her former CO as her ship's new AI.

"Lady, I am picking up a ship landing on Arcterra. Records show it belongs to Agent I-82B of the Galactic Federation." Samus started chuckling to herself.

"Him. I forgot to thank him for the flowers a while back. Now seems like a good time. I'll head out and say hello." She equipped her suit, which had a extremely odd appearance after the whole X incident (also which Samus vowed to take it to a Chozo, wherever they were, to return it to its original state because she hated the way it looked) and stepped off of the ship. She made her way to Xanny's and waved at his ship.

"I-82B! Long time no see! Have you come to kill me?"

((oo that rhymes))
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:47 am

(( Embarassed I'm sorry! Next time i'll ask you on Plan))

Samus' voice gave Agent I-82B a freak out. He had lost the surprise... Still, he need to put her off guard. Activating a microphone on the ship he started talking: "Oh! Miss Aran, that is you! Well, no, I not to "Kill" you... they asked me to... well... Terminarti a vista(Terminate you on sight)! Anyway, switchin' topic: it that a new suit!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:29 am

((No problem! Very Happy Very Happy))

Samus chuckled. He was trying to keep her busy. "Terminate on sight, eh? In fact, this is my old suit. The Federation just had to mess it up when i got infected with that blasted X parasite. Thinking of getting it fixed, that is, if i survive long enough." She laughed, still ready to blow him to bits. "And i forgot to thank you for the flowers a while back..."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:39 am

Agent I-82B just got away from his ship, saying:"Well, it does suit... I mean, fit you. And you're welcome: I did it out of kindness... So, am I the first one to go after you. I mean, it passed so much time since your quitting and I've been busy...!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:35 am

"Ah, its okay. I haven't fought anyone in a while, mostly its been avoiding Federation ships. I may be the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, or former bounty hunter, but I can still be blown to bits by plasma turrets. Not exactly a good idea. So, are you going to try and kill me first? Or should i begin? Please don't take this personally but its how the world goes."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:57 pm

"Well, actually, I think that your death may cause more havoc than anything else - Agent I-82B said walking uncomfortably close to the hunter - I mean, just apologize and everything is fine once more!"

((NOte: Agent I-82B is fully ignorant about the Metroid clonation. He thinks that Samus is wanted for the destruction of the BSL station))
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:52 am

((Well its time for a rude awakening))
"Are you nuts?" Samus asked. "You think that they're going to forgive me for destroying all their Metroid Cloning Research? That's not something they will just forget about you know." He was beginning to annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:50 am

Metroid? She MUST be the nuts here!, Xanny thought. "As you wish, Miss Aran... it was fun to talk to you again", he said. Then, with a seprentine movement, he touched with his hand a tube on her back, zapping Samus. In the meanwhile, he changed his suit color to camouflage better with the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:41 am

Samus felt the uncomfortable zap and spun around. Just like another one of the Federation. She quickly targeted him with her visor and fired upon Xanny, shooting to kill. When she fought, she fought motivated by anger created from the actions the Federation took against her even though they were secretly cloning Metroids behind her back. She knew the Federation was corrupted, but she didn't realize at first, in her foolishness, that they could sink THAT low.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:56 pm

Agent I-82B barely missed, though some of the metal liquid who made his external layer of the suit got destroyed. He at first was going to ask: "Ehi, are you going to kill me?" then he answered himself with: "Yes, she is".

He waited for he next attack
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:53 am

Samus stopped for a moment, wondering if she should attack again or force him to strike. Dammit, i just took a shower and now I'm going to get all messed up again. Oh well. She aimed her arm cannon at Xanny and fired a missile. She noticed that his suit had changed color, but that really didn't help him much since she was also using her Thermal and X-ray Visor. They came in handy. "Let's get this over with so i can get back to my ship and take a nap, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:02 am

"Okay!", Xanny said taking the missile with his tentacles and sending it back to the Hunter. In the meanwhile, he activated his termal shield, so that his internal heat was nullified. "And don't worry about your nap! You are going to take his nap for all the eternity! Did it work? I mean, it's the first death treath I made...!".
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:18 am

"Hmm.. not bad for your first threat. You need experience, though." She replied, dodging the missile. Finding Xanny again, she fired again. She had a feeling that the fight would take a while.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:00 am

Agent I-82B smiled under his mask: What a Face! But he still couldn't lose his concentration. As he nooded as a gesture of thanks, he avoided the missile (but this time it was due to sheer dumb luck rather than skills) one of his tendrils grabbed Samus' arm cannon and used his electricity to zap her once more.

(I expect the hit to be a bit weaker, as this time he hit in a full armored body part)
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:40 am

((thinking of interrupting their fight with a normal space pirate attack.... I would hate to see them duel to the death))
Samus felt the zap, softer than before as it was absorbed, and grinned. "Wow, that tickled." She remarked, before firing some shots from her arm cannon. She was grateful for the fact that her arm cannon did not need to be reloaded regularly, and was not something she had to carry around. It was kinda hard to operate things, though. "So, how has the Federation been? Gotten a hold on any more Metroids?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:58 am

((While I do like the idea of the fight interrupting for an Enemy Mine situation, I would like to put something more typical to Arcterra at first (like an Artic Spawn) and don't worry to wound I-82B: I think him being roughed up will get some character development! He's still convinced he's second only to Samus... and hoping someone will say Sylux's name: Xanny's reaction would be priceless to write))

Xanny got shot at the leg and got kneeled but he kept tightening his grip onto the arm cannon, hoping to crush it and make Samus' suit explode. "Keep joking! You exterminated all of them!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:35 am

Samus heard a sickening crunch as Xanny began to crush her arm cannon, but as warnings went off she ripped away. Blood was dripping down her arm, and she knew that at least one of her bones were broken. 'He had a stronger grip than i excepted... She thought to herself, but her "joke" is what kept her from firing at him again. "Wait a second.. They didn't tell you WHY i blew up the BSL station and WHY they want my head, did they?" Her tone had went from casual to dead serious and slightly angry.

((Sorry i didn't post... I'm at a friends house and stealing the time while she takes a shower Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:09 am

(( I see! Have fun!))

Xanny noticed the blood on his tentacle and freaked out a bit: he did not expect to get that far. He loosened his grip.
"They told me indeed that they want you because you blew up the station...."
... To be accurate, they told me that, since your infetion with the X and the subsequent recovery due to Metroid vaccine made you totally unstable, Xanny thought.
He had let his guard down
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:02 am

Samus shook her head. "When i was on the BSL station, I discovered that the Federation had been running a secret Metroid Cloning program. When i found out that the Federation were on their way to recover their data AND take some X parasites for rescearch, I knew i couldn't let them. So I rammed the station into the planet and left, removing the threat of the X as well as the Metroids, and what the Federation would do to them. That's why they want my head, for your information. Oh and by the way, nice grip. You broke a couple of my bones." The pool next to her was getting larger; she was loosing a lot of blood.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:05 am

Xantospoc wrote:
I HATE TO BE AGAINST ARAN

"So, you see, the problem is that, after the BSL station blew up - Agent I-82B said in his ship - Samus was deemed as a most wanted. This in itself it is already a big problem, considering Samus is the best among bounty hunters, she has another power I doubt she's aware of: influence. Over the 60% of the hunters working for the Federation turned against it, and now guess who's the one who has to act like he betrayed the Federation while, actually, I'm double-crossing them all along? Exactly, me. And does anyone give me a modicum of respect because of this? Noooo, I'm the traitor, figure... No way I'm going to replace Samus as top bounty hunter in the galaxy, if they treat me like this!".

The computer beeped and a voice started talking. "Agent I-82B. are you still talking to yourself?", the voice of a young man asked.
"Yes, commander, I am - Xanny replied laying his head against the console - what is the mission?",
"Agent I-82B, our sources tracked down Samus near Arcterra...."
"Good for you, then!"
"... and you are the closest operative to said planet".
Agent I-82B's eyes widened and immediatly stood up. He asked terrified:"Are you kidding? I must..."
"Yes, Agent. You must go one-to-one against Samus, and defeat, no, terminate her on sight! I tolerate no failure."
"Commander, not to be impolite, but I stand no chance against Samus..."
"You CAN defeat her. You are by far the most unpredictable hunter we have left and the ONLY one with a 100% efficency! I wish you good luck"
Xanny gulped as a reply as he put the ship on landing mode.

(Of course, despite the title, anyone is invited)
Code:
root@thoth:~$ detect vibrations <radius;2000m><timeframe;3ebh>
detecting vibrations...
detecting vibrations...
detecting vibrations...
output location: /home/thoth/documents/logs/vibration/MMDDYYYY.vib
root@thoth:~$ translate /home/thoth/logs/vibration/MMDDYYYY.vib to .3ds
output location: /home/thoth/documents/logs/vibration/MMDDYYYY.3ds
Can not get exclusive lock... are you root?

Thoth, of course, needed root for translation. He began to think in his long elaborate password. Any time he needed to scan around heat, sound or anything else, there was an elaborate process, including entering his long password from hell. His software wasn't originally built for robots. After it was done translating, he returned to his GUI and hilighted the three-dimensional sound in his vibration detection and listened to everything happening in the 2000 mile radius. He scanned until he heard Xantospoc speaking in the atmosphere of Arcterra; "Noooo, I'm the traitor, figure... No way I'm going to replace Samus as top bounty hunter in the galaxy, if they treat me like this!"

"Ha! I doubt that's ever going to happen!"

He scanned around more.

"When i was on the BSL station, I discovered that the Federation had been running a secret Metroid Cloning program. When i found out that the Federation were on their way to recover their data AND take some X parasites for rescearch, I knew i couldn't let them."

"That's nothing new. But that's going on right now... Maybe I should help."

He began toward Arcterra.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:41 am

((it's Xanny, as of the rest everything is fine!))

Agent I-82B looked at Samus as he said: "I coul believe you, but... do you have any proof? How can I say you are not lying? I mean, you are in a bad position... I'm sorry for the broken bones, I didn't want to... though I was supposed to!"

In the meanwhile, in his mind he thought: Am I holding the upper hand with Samus? OH YEAH! Happy dance, happy dance...
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:00 am

Thoth immediately launched his ship into orbit, and sent a probe with his copy into Arcterra, realising the extreme temperatures could harm him. The probe dropped into the atmosphere of Arcterra as he sang an upbeat tune. His hands slipped on the controls and he lost control of the vehicle. He sent out a transmission asking for their location, at an extremely low orbit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:28 am

"In fact i do.." Samus replied grinning. She looked down at her arm as the repair systems began to move from her arm cannon to her arm itself. When it came to repairing, her suit treated her like another part; repair when damaged. She bit her lip as the suit cut her arm open to repair the bone. "And I'll be fine in a few minutes. Its nothing to worry about. I've broken plenty of bones, an arm broken is not enough to take me down really." She grinned. "I made copies of some of the more.. important information for review." She got Thoth's message and grinned. "I'm sending you our location now. Come to take my head as well, Thoth?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Agent I-82B listened silently to Samus Aran: an odd plan was flashing in his mind.
"Fine, I will attack you once you recover!", this statement was truthful: he was a bit afraid of hurting more Samus and to kill her, but he was too stubborn in his "no killings" rule. But, now that the AU (who had dared to guess his identity under the mask) was there, how should he have acted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next