Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:01 am

"'Take your head?' I'm not here to take heads. Or is that figurative? Like... Take... leetness... cover... bagel... zombie.... I'm on my way."
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:02 am

"I will translate for you, Aurora Unit. It means: "Did you come here to kill Samus, didn't you?"", Xanny said a bit annoyed. When was Samus going to attack. It was more fun that way!
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:19 am

Samus smiled. "Well, we can wait until you arrive if you're here to kill me. Two is better against one." She was enjoying herself. Yes, they were here to kill her, but they were people she knew. Usually the people she knew ended up getting killed to save her, and that was never an enjoyable experience.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarkingdom.proboards.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:27 am

" Razz Miss Aran, you never cease to surprise me. You costantly top yourself... Too bad you seem to enjoy more menage a 3 rather than one on one", Xanny said in a mocking tone. He licked the inside of his own suit amused.
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:08 am

Samus grinned behind her helmet. "I like a challenge, and you know what they say 'the more the merrier'. As long as a fleet of Space Pirates doesn't suddenly pop up from nowhere and try and kill me, you're welcome to bring all the friends you can. After all, the Federation IS after my head. Maybe if they had informed me on the Metroid cloning.. but that doesn't matter now, does it?" Samus was almost giddy with delight. They weren't even her close friends, but almost anyone that became comrades with her ended up dead before her very eyes. Too bad these people were here to kill her...
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Xantospoc wrote:
"I will translate for you, Aurora Unit. It means: "Did you come here to kill Samus, didn't you?"", Xanny said a bit annoyed. When was Samus going to attack. It was more fun that way!

"Never crossed my mind. I'm really more here to kill you. Mostly because I feel like it. Because Akiba's lazy and my friend and no fun to kill, Samus is strong and everybody in the galaxy owes her one, Hiraito ((That is the character name, right?)) is also pretty lazy, and what's his face disappears off the face of the earth for years on end ((I'm referring to dark dan here Razz)). Plus, I want to try out my new hovercraft."

He landed at the coordinates.

"That, and I really should kill you if you thought I was serious. I actually just want to do something exciting. Like kill Xanny. Not really though. This is fun."
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Samus laughed. "Looks like you've got yourself an opponent. Do you want to keep fighting, Xanny, or should I wait for you two to finish facing off? I could go and take a shower, work on my blackmailing the GF, maybe go and visit Aether, where people don't try and kill me..." She shrugged. "Do my laundry, maybe." She sat down. "Or maybe just watch you two kill eachother." Samus was actually beating herself up mentally. What happened to cold, merciless Samus Aran? She yelled at herself mentally. These people (well at least one of them) is here to kill you and you're enjoying their company!

ooc: let me know if you can't see the text in italics please. I'm posting from my Wii so I have no idea....
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Suspect Xanny raised an eyebrow: "Kill me? you cannot kill a mask! Anyway, as both of you desire! I'm made to defeat you, make my personal plan to score a revenge and follow a "no kill" police. I really don't care abouth anything else, my own life included!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:48 am

Samus' voice went from friendly to cold. "Xanny, if that's all you live for, you might as well kill yourself. It makes life hell. One: defeating me is no easy task. It'll take you a while. Two: Revenge never gets you anywhere. Trust me on that. Three: To score revenge and defeat me, you're going to have to drop that 'no kill' policy that you seem so intent on keeping. Because that's the only way I'm going down. Now, are we going to finish this or not. This is beginning to be a waste of my time." Samus had dropped the 'these people are basically the only ones I know' and was in complete Hunter mode know. Playtime was over for her.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:23 am

All of sudden, Agent I-82B turned his back at Samus and reverted his amor colors to his default form. Looking at the sun, he said: "You are right, Miss Aran... about everything. But, despite this, I am not going to give up. I'm not able to anymore...
It is the end of all hope
To end all the innocence
To be someone like me
This is the birth of all hope
To have what I once had
This life unforgiven
It will end
".
It was impossible to see through his mask, but he shed a tear.

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAeuOGqCpAc))
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:59 am

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnQ0as5WnOg&feature=related just for randomness sake. Nice video, by the way.))

Samus smiled softly. "I understand what you're going though. Just try and remember that there's more than revenge to fight for." She suddenly went into ball form, dodging fire from an unknown foe. "Damn Amblic Turrets!" She exclaimed, firing at the Alimbic Turret v1.0.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:33 am

"Iʼll start with a taco, soft like a cloud
I want mine crunchy, I like to eat loud.
Iʼll choose a chalupa, Iʼll grab a gordita,
and two taco salads for our senoritas.
And a Burrito Supreme, with extra sour cream
Itʼs a cylindrically shaped seasoned beef dream.
A taquito. An enchirito. Some cinnamon twists.
A chicken border bowl. Are you gettinʼ all this?

And you know that nothing beats a
hmmm, mmmm...Mexican Pizza...
Weʼll take two of those, but please hold the diced tomatoes.
And I admit, Iʼve always felt,
like Iʼm in love with the meximelt.
Make mine with a little extra love, and think of me...
as the cheese drops from your Taco Bell glove.
and thatʼs it. [/i]

"The fast food folk song is so touching..."

"But seriously, can I, like, kill you now?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"Alimbics what...?", Agent I-82B said dodging the hits... "Oh, and yeah, Thot, unless you are taken apart, you can kill anyone you wish!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:50 pm

"Yessss..." Thoth started firing and I-82B...

((Nothing I can say from here other than "It hit him", or "And ate bacon", and that would be considerred godmodding/impossible, so I'll have to shorten my post.))
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 am

((nice. I want some bacon to!))

The Amblic Turret was the easiest of the three types to defeat, and was destroyed by Samus and I-82B. "Watch out Xanny, he had good aim." Samus said, happy that she wasn't the one being fired on. She felt kinda bad though, just sitting there and watching Xanny battle Thoth.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm

"What is this 'Code' you speak of?" Thoth bugged I-82B. "C? C++? HTML? PYTHON? Binary? Hex? PHP? BBcode? Umm... Decoder ring code?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:15 pm

As all of his tendrils were forward while the kick was behind, the Agent got sent against an icy wall.
"Ouch, how do you know I'm bad at closed combat? - he asked a bit scared pale - and, no, Thoth, you are not even close!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 am

"Not my problem!" She replied, sending another kick to his face.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 am

"But I wanted to hurt Xanny."

"Whatever. I don't need to kill anybody."

Thoth walked away to watch from a distance, but not before screaming "DUMBLEDORE DIES!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:11 am

"I know that! Have you read the seventh? A whole lotta people die! And the actor who played Dumbledore originally was GAY!" She replied, still kicking Xanny.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:22 pm

"Inorite? Also, fourth wall FTL!" Thoth began to film this historic kicking of Xanny.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:06 pm

"Yeah, and Rosebud was Voldemort's sled!", Agent I-82B said with those eyes @ _ @ . Cracks in the icy wall wee appearing, and they all had Xanny's shape. "So... unfair!"
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:57 pm

"Life in unfair!" Samus replied, this time punching him in the face. ((WARNING SPOILER)) "And Snape, Fred (or George I'm not sure which one), Harry, Voldemort, and others die in the seventh!!! I mean, really! They even kill off Dobby and Hedwig! ((End of spoilers))" She shouted back. She grabbed on of Xanny's tentacles, and used it to slam him into the ice some more.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 am

"At least Ron's father didn't die... OUCH!", yelled Xanny shrieking. His suit was being damaged and he wasn't able to control his tendrils
Back to top Go down
Aran

Aran

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:05 am

"Yea, at least." She still whacked him around some more. "So are you going to stop stalking me or am I going to have to beat the crap out of you some more!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)   I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hate To Be against Samus Aran (post-Fusion)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next