Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 am

As the plazbit got caught, it self destructs with the power of one of Hiraito's super plasma missiles. The explosion was followed by molten plasma from the inside of the plazbit that spattered all over, burning anything it touched. Hiraito hearing this says, "I guess my plazbit went into kamikaze mode. Now I'll have a mess to clean up besides what Xanny might have done already." as he hops into the ship and starts searching the ship. Seeing no signs of combat anywhere in the main parts of the ship or in the cargo bay, he heads to the entrance to the crawl spaces. "He must be in here." he says to Samus.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:54 am

Xanny had been tossed away by that robot and two of his tentacles had exploded.

"Nice! Now I have to deal with both of them!", Xanny said scanning the ship with the map he had taken.

"Now only a place is safe enough! The armorie! If I take some of those Kilepura brothers' weapon, I might stand a chance against them. My suit is designed to do such!", he said crawling that way.

All the visor shields were on. He had quite a lot of time to act, but the quicker it was, the better.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:51 pm

"He's trying to get to my weapons! There is no way he's gonna get to them, that's a fact." he says and again presses the side of his arm cannon and all entrances and other ways to get into his armory are sealed off by blast doors. Then sounds could be heard from the armory, the sounds of metal hitting metal and clicking. "If you manage to open the door to the armory, you're in for one hell of a surprise." he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Xanny heard it.

Those ducts makes me hear everything. Oh well.... I will strike where nobody will guess!, he mused while crawling near the console
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm

The console he was reaching was only for the armory door, nothing else. It is not connected to the mainframe of the ship whatsoever except for opening and closing the armory door. Lying in wait on the inside of the armory is a four legged machine with full auto plasma cannons mounted on the body that can turn 360 degrees and shoot at any angle. Coupled with that are missile launchers right under the cannons that turn with the cannons. It's aiming directly at the door, the only way in since the air duct to it is too small for a person to crawl in, even Samus in her morph ball form.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Xanny, indeed, remained disappointed when he discovered that the console had no information whasover, but got an idea: he altered the frequency to try to somehow hack something nearby. He failed at reaching the main console (which was not only shut down, but whose frequency was too much crypted).

He got to hack into the system of the moving turret and reprogammed it.
"Well, looks like now the match is even!", he mused.

((A little team up VS another team up XD))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:16 am

Hiraito fires three plasma missiles at Xanny. While he didn't know what he did to his walking turret, he always has some means of blowing them up, by self destruct that cannot be overridden or be reprogrammed.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 am

Xanny, instead, had amplified the power of the self destruct so that when it would explode, it would have destroyed all Hiraito's weapon

((Before we continue... do you have the impression both of we are Godmoding to one up each other?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:18 am

Little did Xanny know that when all the metal clicking had been going on, all of Hiraito's weapons and other devices were stored into the walls in their own compartments, with blast door plating on them.

(OOC: I believe so...)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:20 am

((We have to reach a compromise before posting.... I don't want Xanny to fail at everything, he needs to commit some damage to Hiraito and Ryo, though I do want then to suffer consequences))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Xantospoc wrote:
((though I do want then to suffer consequences))
(OOC: Could you reword this part or fix it to make more sense.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:17 pm

((I want Xanny to lose, but not without commiting some damage to Hiraito, Ryo and Samus))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 am

(OOC: Well the normal self destruct on the turret is pretty big, amplifying it will cause damage to the ship. Enough so that they will have to stay on the planet for at least a few hours so they can patch it up enough to travel through space long enough to go to a space port to finish repairs. Is that enough damage? The armory would have to be protected enough from the blast, otherwise the entire ship with everything in it and a half mile radius would be obliterated in a massive explosion that would kill them all. Cause there's a bomb Hiraito made specifically to take down enemy bases. He used it once against the pirates when he got Ryo back from their hands. It's in Ryo's profile if you want to read it. Though the bomb is sealed off by multiple blast doors.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 am

((Can we damage even the engines? we have still Samus' ship which can drag them!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 pm

(OOC: How would that happen?)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:36 pm

((Well, during the fight the damage.... and with rather a large chain the carrying the the ship!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:07 am

(OOC: The fight would have to happen outside for the engines to be damaged and the Kilepura's ship has a grapple beam on the front and bottom of their ship. Plus when they get close to the atmosphere of the planet they are gonna get the repairs done on, Samus's ship can use the grapple beam to bring them down without them falling and crashing on the planet's surface.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:53 am

((Well, to get the repair, we should leave the pirate homeworld, through. The fight would attract their attention, in fact. Okay, sounds good, don't you think so?))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:32 am

(OOC: Okay. So they fight outside for a bit, ship's engines get damaged and Samus tows them away to another planet to get repairs. Am I right?)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:54 am

((Yes! DO we start with it? as you are the admin, you are the one to start!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:21 pm

(OOC: I'm sorry, but I have to ask... How is Xanny gonna get out of the ship without Hiraito and Samus beating him senseless?)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 am

((Xanny is a master in escaping... and Samus may toss him around with such strength to smash through the wall of the ship XD))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 am

(OOC: Or the explosion of the self destruct can be enough to make a hole in the ship for him to get out. This could work then.)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:37 am

((Okay!))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:46 am

The armory door opens up and the walking turret comes out. "Let's see who's laughing now when you are vastly outnumbered. Now attack!" says Hiraito. But the turret didn't even flinch. "What the? I said attack him!" he yells. Then the red dot laser sight aims up Hiraito and Samus. "Shit, it's gone rouge!" he says. "Heat shields at 200%" says his suit as his heats shields kick in. Hiraito aims his arm cannon at the turret right as beeping could be heard from it. "Target locked. Commence defensive protocol." says the turret and opens fire with a volley of missiles coupled with some plasma beam shots. Hiraito takes aim and shoots down all but one of the missiles, which he moves his head to the side and it rushes past his head. Hiraito took most of the plasma beam shots, doing minimal damage because of his heat shields. As the turret was firing it was also advancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B   Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parallel Missions: Samus Aran And Agent I-82B
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next