Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Dark Crusade

Go down 
+2
Toasty
Lieutenant Cynder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 am

The troopers ducked into cover as they saw more pirates and that became the end of their clelebration. Sturnn watched more ships landing and the arrival of a group of marines bearing the Insignia of the Federation marine corps, The same corps that Sturnn belonged to before his taking of north vandea. Sturnn watched as a marine bearing the two stripes of a corporal engraved on the right shoulder as was his before crouch next to him and ask if he was in charge. "This is General Lukas Alexander Sturnn, Name and Rank?". He asked before he fired another grenade round at the suppressed space pirates.

-------

Daniel crouched behind a peice of debris in front of the pirate command post. Using the zoom function on his eye peice he could make out two commandos and raised up his sniper rifle. The scout took out 5 sniper bullets and loaded the rifle before jumping up on top of the debris. Using the zoom on the eyesight and the sniper rifle he zoomed all the way so that he could see the pirate's heads up close and fired two as many shots as his gun would allow. The first shot missed one of the commando's head and the second stopped halfway before falling but by then the commando's had spotted the Alpha Legion and ran towards him with their scythes unsheathed, Daniel held up his sniper rifle again and fired this time the bullet had hit one of them and the commando fell to the ground

By then the remaining pirate had already recahed him. The pirate jumped up and tried to perform a downward slam attack but the scout switched to the shotgun and fired a twin linked double round that carved fourteen massive sized holes in the chest area and he too had crumpled underneath the weight of the impact.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:16 am

The other mech takes aim at Lillian and fires. She dodges and the shot heads towards the pirate command post, causing an explosion on the left side and making a gaping hole filled with debris. It fires more rounds at her and this time she blocks them with her shield, seeing that a shot missing her might hit her allies as collateral damage. She rushes in and takes a swipe at the mech's gun and carves it in two. The mech drops the useless gun and holds it's arms up. Lillian sees the cannons built in and says, "Ah shit!" before it opens fire. Lillian gets hit a few times before raising her shield to defend. She gets some distance from it before aiming her rifle at it. She fires a few rounds, aiming for those cannons and manages to damage the ones on it's right arm. Then she fires missiles at the other arm, blowing it completely off. She puts away her rifle and readies herself for it's next move. It takes out a hilt of some kind and activates it, an energy blade bursts from the hilt with a loud crack. "Alright, let's finish this you metal head piece of trash." she says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
commander7890

commander7890

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:22 am

Will continues firing into the mass of Pirates, ducking his head as energy shots hit the ground and rocks around him. He turned his head back towards Sturnn

"Corporal Hemata, Alpha company from the 204th, we were told to give you guys some help!"

He looked back at a pair of privates struggling to carry ammunition boxes and a machine gun.

"Jackson! Halson! Get that heavy set up now!"

"Trying sir! It's too damn heavy!"

Will grabbed a grenade off of his belt and activated it, tossing it towards the pirates before rushing over to the two privates and helping them get the heavy machine gun over to a good deploy-able spot. After that they seemed to handle the rest, laying heavy suppressive fire with the heavy bolter.

Will jogged back to Sturnn.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:16 am

I Was Back At The Front Line To See The Reinforcements For The Feds Had Arrived. I Set The Ship To Land On A Cliff Side When I Opened The Ramp And Jumped Out. My Suit Took All Of The Impact And Shoved It Outwards When I Landed Causing A Small Earthquake When I Landed. I Landed On 2 Pirates And All Thee Other Pirates Around Me Fell To The Ground. After That I Ran Back Over To Fed Cover To See Myself Next To Sturnn And A Fed Solder.

"I Herd You Needed Back Up."

I Said In A Joking Tone As I Looked Up For Half A Second To See A Bullet Fly Past Our Cover.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:13 pm

Sturnn could see fifty pirates with blast shields had popped up in front of the ones with the rifles and held them up so that the shields would take up all of the shots from the troopers. "Glad to see more reinforcements and with their commander gone we may stand a chance" Said Sturnn. "With all due respect sir the pirates will only be broken for some time. Looks like they have found a new commander" Replied a Trooper seargant. Sturnn looked over his shoulder and over the cover to see that thousand more pirates had appeared behind the shielded ones, each carrying some kind of grenade launcher or plasma weapon. "Sir, we just recieved an radio transmission that on their way here, the pirates salvaged weapons from Titan Prime and Kolchis and that more are on their way here" Said the seargant.
Back to top Go down
Toasty
Toasty

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 am

I sighed and said

"Well ill guess you guys will need a new plan, Ill have a suggestion."

I then jumped from my cover and moved my over to a flank on the pirates. I fired at a pirate freezing him in place, then I grabbed his shield and broke his arm off the shield , with is hand still on the shield, and ran with it back over to the cover Sturnn was sitting behind and droped the shield next to him.

"Ide tell my men to take there shields of there dead men and use them against them. How you kill them is your problem."

I then left the shield and ran to another cover before he could respond.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:22 am

Lillian launches forward at the mech and swings her blades at it and it catches them with it's own. Sparks fly from the connection of the blades before they back off. Then Lillian rushes forward again, but this time using her shield to ram into the mech. The mech swings it's blade at her shield and it bounces off then with a swipe of the shield the blades cut through the torso of the mech. Lillian then brings the blades back and cuts off the arm of the mech holding the beam sword. The mech was now just a sitting duck. It begins to retreat, but she wasn't going to let that happen any day. She takes out her rifle and charges it. She takes aim and fires, hitting it directly in the back of the head. Just to make sure it was dead she launches a volley of missiles at it, destroying the rest of it, turning into debris that fell to the surface.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:28 am

"Damn them, C'mon soldiers we gotta win this" Shouted sturnn as he shot at the pirates. Most of the pirates were crushed by the falling debris from the mech while the others climbed over the wreckage while holding their warscythes in the air chanting the familiar warcry. Elites appeared from behind the federation position weilding more of the captured fed weaponry including a Gatling Laser and a rocket launcher

One of the tanks on Sturnns side was blown straight into the sky by the launcher and came crashing down taking fifty more space pirates in an epic explosion and another melted under the vast heavy fire of the gatling laser. Before the elites could fire again they were struck down by orbital lasers from an orbiting GFS battleship, The blast blinded both the feds and the pirates. After a couple of seconds all that was left were smouldering ashes and few bones spared from the blast. The fighting continued
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:25 pm

"Get outta my way!" Brutus yelled. He steered the Legatus through the Space Pirate orbital defenses, destroying a few of the smaller Pirate gunships that engaged him. His ion cannon proved as reliable as the day he first go the Legatus. He finally managed to land near a completely singed area. He lept out, tripping and falling flat on his face. He quickly lept up, taking a look at his surroundings. This doesn't look good for the Federation the tactical part of his brain told him. He had no time to ponder, however, as an Elite Pirate lept at him. Brutus dove out of the way, firing his Power Beam at the Pirate. He managed to injure it. That's when the Pirate recognized him. "Haw, haw... I remember you..." he spoke in Luminoth, just to irk Brutus. "We killed your girl!" With that, Brutus shot one of his rockets at the Pirate, blowing its head clean off. "You will shut up about that, or die..." Brutus muttered. He then ran right at a group of Pirates, shooting like a man gone mad... he'd been angered to the point of being in a frenzy...
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:56 am

Time for me to join this fight
Talon flew down from orbit in his heavily modifed Space Pirate Fighter, Storm. After the heat from entering the atmosphere cooled and it was twenty five meters above the ground, Talon activated the auto pilot and opened the cockpit, jumping out. As he fell, he pulled out his beam katana and simultaneously activated it, the dark blue blade cleaving a Federation soldier in half vertically as he landed.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Brutus managed to kill all of the pirates in the cluster he was shooting at. He then saw another Pirate cleave a Federation soldier in half. Without thinking, Brutus quietly circled behind the Pirate, and then let loose a volley of five missiles at it. "Take that, worthless scum!" he shouted, instinctively reverting to Luminoth.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:06 am

Talon switched to pistol mode, firing at the missiles and taking out four of them. He jumped on the fifth one as it went toward him, riding it and redirecting it at Brutus before jumping off, switching back to blade mode and holding the glowing blade with a backhand stance.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:48 am

Brutus tried to dodge the missile, but the explosion radius managed to send some small rocks flying into his arm. "Argh..." he muttered. He then switched to beam cannon mode, and fired off a volley of Normal Beam shots at Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:59 am

Talon lunged at Brutus, moving out of the way of most of the beam shots as he slashed at his head, the shots that connected hitting him in the torso.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Brutus reeled at the head shot. He was dizzy fora bit, then regained his senses. The only thing he could do was continue to fire at the Space Pirate, so he did, unleashing alternating volleys of Normal Beam shots and Missiles.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Talon telekinetically redirected the missiles into the path of the beam shots, detonating them as he switched to nova beam and pistol mode, firing several shots at Brutus.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:36 am

Brutus, after being hit, decided to try something a bit unorthodox. He instead directed missile shots at the cliffs, causing a rock slide to fall on Talon. Brutus lept out of the way just in time. "That ought to take care of him for a bit." Brutus muttered. He then continued on his way, helping the federation marines, killing pirates left, right, and center with his Missiles.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:39 am

Talon tried to move out of the way of the rock slide, but got caught under it, causing him to get stuck underneath the rock. His weapon fell a few feet in front of him.
Damn it, he thought as he tried reaching for it and, failing that, telekinetically moved his weapon toward his hand, grabbing it. He started to pull himself out of the rock, a jagged rock sticking through his left shoulder as he aimed at Brutus.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:23 am

Brutus kept on firing his missiles, completely oblivious to the fact that Talon was aiming at him. The Pirates were now focusing a good-sized number of their soldiers at him, but they never made it to him due to his great, seething anger of a horrendous memory of the past.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Talon nearly dug himself out of the rock with just his left leg stuck under it, his pistol still aimed at Brutus. He fired multiple nova shots at his head and some at his torso, then proceeded to rip his leg out of the rock. Standing up, he tore the rock out of his left shoulder then pulled hard on his left arm, relocating it with an audible crack.
"Try harder," he said to Brutus as he spat out some blood, grinning as he fired several nova shots at Federation marines, killing them.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Brutus was hit by the Nova Beam shots. "Jeez... you again?" he asked. He then fired a volley of missiles as Talon was focused on killing the Marines.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:38 pm

"I'm not exactly the easiest guy to stop," Talon said as he sprinted toward the missiles soon after Brutus fired them and jumped, jumping from missile to missile before he jumped off, charging Phazon energy into his hand as he punched Brutus, discharging the energy into the punch. He jumped on the missiles at angles that caused them to fly toward more Marines, killing them.
Back to top Go down
weaponsmaster

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Brutus almost blacks out. "Aaahh... jeez..." he mutters, trying to stand up. He finally manages to stand. "The guy has Phazon attacks too? Honestly, I don't think I can take him." Brutus mutters, instead turning his attention on the regular Pirates, killing them with a bit more difficulty than usual due to his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 am

Daniel Halliwell detached the shotgun from his arm cannon as soon as the second pirate crumpled lifelessley to the floor with half of its flesh missing from the heavy caliber shot and walked through the pirate outpost gate. The outpost itself was clearly devoid of the alien scum due to the main forces of pirates out fighting against the 412th. The scout walked into the main courtyard managing to keep his stealth in action, there was no reprisals should a lone guard spot him and alert others.

Sturnn was attacked from behind by an elite and ultimately pinned down by the size while the fed were too busy fighting the ones out front. The Elite raised up a fist to slam down into Sturnn's exposed head, quick to react Sturnn raised his right claw and raised the steel blades so that the aliens hand was skewered by them. The elite screamed in pain as blood ran straight out while Sturnn still had his claw stuck in him. Sturnn climbed atop the giant and stuck his other claw straight into its eyes, Blinded the bumbling titan fell and Sturnn delivered the final blow: A stamp on the weakened head. Fighting Continued.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 am

Talon, with the threat of Brutus lowered, proceeded to jump toward a squad of five Federation soldiers. One of them aimed his assault rifle at him and fired several shots at him, which he dodged by sidestepping and shifting his body slightly. Talon shoved his fist straight through the soldier's visor and grabbed him by the face, slamming him into the ground and crushing his skull as the others opened fire. He backflipped away from the corpse toward one of the soldiers, grabbing him by the back with his legs. Caught off-guard by this, the soldier fired, and Talon aimed his assault rifle at his allies, causing him to kill two of them, then grabbed his neck with one hand and twisted hard, cracking it audibly. The soldier's assault rifle used the last of its magazine on the last soldier in the squad, shredding her left arm with gunfire. Talon simply walked toward her and fired a nova beam shot into her chest, burning a large hole straight through and incinerating her heart and parts of her lungs.

"Come on, don't you Federation guys have anyone that can even remotely pose a threat to me? Send the Hunter or something, I'm getting bored."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next