Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

The Dark Crusade

Go down 
+2
Toasty
Lieutenant Cynder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 am

Lillian set her mech to scan for the highest possible threats to the Feds and found a few. One in particular was Talon, from what the database said. He was too close to the other Federation soldiers for her to take him out in her mech. "Damn, I guess I'll have to go back on foot and take care of him." she says. She brings down her mech out of sight, then runs to the battlefield up to where Talon was. "I won't allow you to slaughter any more soldiers Talon." she says as she takes out her rifle and aims it at him.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:44 am

Talon turned toward Lillian.

Not the Hunter, but this works too.

"Was getting bored of them anyway," he said while throwing his beam weapon slightly in the air and catching it multiple times with his right hand. "Though you," he said as he caught his weapon one last time, activating it in sword form, its dark blue blade materializing from it, "look like someone who could actually be a challenge. This should be fun."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 am

"I find nothing fun about slaughtering people of the same race. But if I must, I will end your life." she says and fires a plasma grenade at Talon's feet from her under attachment.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Talon jumped into the air, narrowly avoiding the explosion of the grenade as he charged Phazon energy into his hand and released it by firing several blasts at Lillian.

"We'll see about that," he said as he landed on the ground then ran toward her.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 am

Lillian barrel rolls out of the barrage, putting her rifle on her back as she does so, and comes out of it with her two energy blades in hand, both activating with a crack. "I guess you prefer close quarters combat. Well, I'm not so bad at it myself." she says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 am

"Then let's do it," Talon said

He then lunged toward Lillian, swinging his blade toward her neck, trying to read her thoughts at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 am

A ship had landed a couple of meters behind the fed's battle line and a small squad of troopers stepped out with the one in the middle covered heavily by the others. Sturnn turned around and walked towards them hodling out one of his hands. The larger trooper in the middle was none other than Frank Horrigan: member of the main federation forces stationed on earth. He reached out his large hand in timing and shook Sturnn's. "Well now, General. I hope we are coming to a conclusion so that we dont need to unleash the experimental projects on these undeserving scum bag pirate mush, otherwise we can eventually clean up whats left of them" Began Frank in his deep and unnerving voice.
"You've got no authorization to release the nightmare units nor do you have authorization to be here to command me and my troops. The 412th and the federation earth forces made an agreement not to send scum like you or use experimentals on mediocre forces. You had better got a good reason to be here" Sturnn replied.
The mutant brough his head down and smirked at the tiny general before bringing a machine gun up to his head while readying the safety catch "Tough shit... general, you've got no other choice either you can accept my offer or get your head blown off and the rest of your body mutilated, and then after that I will murder every single one of your cohorts" said Horrigan as he pointed to the battle between Talon and Lillian and then to his men.

For the first time Sturnn had started shaking in fear.
"Now then why don't we kill these bastards and then we can discuss politics at our leisure Biatch!".
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

Lillian crosses her blades to catch his to effectively block it. Then she pushes them down with his and then uses one of them to take a swing at Talon.

He gets straight to the point, I should be careful with him.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:56 am

Talon ducked, avoiding Lillian's swing as he tried to hit her with a sweeping kick at her legs, charging phazon energy into the hand not holding his sword.

Lots of people who dual wield don't think to do that. I like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Crusade   The Dark Crusade - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Crusade
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4