Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Take back the labs!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Take back the labs! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 pm

((sorry, I really just didn't know how to respond, and that generally leads to me just not actually showing up for days (or weeks in extreme cases) on end.))
One of the security cameras spotted Talon moving through the halls, and the person watching them alerted the whole station/compound/thing of an intruder who stole some of their weaponry and was headed towards the armory.

Adralten began to stir in his half slumber, coming awake finally. "What happened?" he asks, referring to the fight between him and Geda.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:21 pm

"I don't know, I've been chasing this robot snake thing all the time and I still can't catch it!" Zereladra said, frustrated that she can't catch her tail.

Talon heard the alarms, readying his assault rifle for when the soldiers would come.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Adralten looked at what Zeri was chasing and frowned under his helmet in disappointment. Of course, he should have expected something like this, she was, as far as he could tell, completely insane. "That's your tail." he tells her. Scral makes a gesture saying "Ass. Took you long enough." essentially. It mainly consisted of his middle finger writing those exact words out in the air.

The GF soldiers were rushing down the hall from both directions, surrounding Talon for the time. They all said "Drop your weapons now or we shoot!" at once. What Talon did was up to him in entirety.
((Yay! You ARE still here!))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Talon looked toward the GF soldiers. He made a motion looking like he was surrendering, dropping his assault rifle, then pulling out his tranquilizer and firing several shots at a few soldiers, grabbing the assault rifle in midair and firing it at several others.

"Oh. I knew it looked familiar," Zereladra said as she stopped chasing her tail, doing a backflip and trying to sit on Adralten's head for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Adralten, thinking it was an attack, blocked with his tentacles (he formed a platform of sorts above his head), and then violently forced them outwards as soon as he felt anything hit. This would throw whatever was on top (be it a rock, piece of paper, stray leaf (doubtful that one), or a crazed psychopath who thinks she's a demon) away from him.

The troopers hit by the tranqs quickly fell down from the powerful sedatives within the needle tipped projectiles. The ones hit by the assault rifle fell down from being dead, even though their armor could withstand weapons on par with Samus', they couldn't block their own.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Talon looked toward the soldiers, spinning the tranquilizer and putting it away before shooting any cameras he saw with the assault rifle, picking up ammo from any of the corpses.

Zereladra was thrown by the attack, but she liked it because it involved tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

The amount of ammo that Talon would get from all of the troopers was immense (the rest had committed suicide to prevent from being tortured and/or loosing their honor) as there were about forty troopers with all full rifles, one of them had a sniper rifle equivalent that used a zoom feature, X-ray visioning, and a special kind of ammo. His too was full.

Adralten prepared for what he thought would be another attack, putting up his fists and preparing to use his tentacles as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:52 pm

And Talon put the sniper rifle over his back using a magnetic attachment thingy(Basically the unexplained thing in most Third Person shooters where guns just seem to magically attach themselves to you). He looked at the ones who killed themselves. "Huh. Didn't know they did that," he said with a shrug, trying to find a melee weapon on one of their corpses.

And Zereladra moved toward him with a flip and tried to touch his tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 pm

However, despite the fact that almost all of them had committed ritual suicide, not one of them had a melee weapon on their person.

Adralten dodged and retracted the tentacle in question.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:56 pm

Talon shrugged again, walking around the facility toward the armory again, stepping over the corpses.

Zereladra looked toward him. "Awww why would you take out the tentacles? Tentacles are fun!" she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 pm

"..." Adralten "replies", then remembers the whole "insanity" thing and stops being confused. "Again?" he asks, remembering the last time they had dealt with one another, and her odd fascination with tentacles.

It would not take long for Talon to reach the armory, it was only about a hundred and three feet from the location of the now dead marines. Inside there was most definitely his armor and weapons, including his knife, as well as some other fun toys, such as a mass electroshock weapon (stuns enemies outward for ten meters, also deals actual damage to them though it doesn't actually kill), a plasma (2D) based rifle with a sniper attachment that allows for visor useage (zooms in on enemies from afar for instant kills, three shot clip) and ten clips of ammo for it, and even something taken from the chozo and then modified: a boost ball capable of moving quite a bit faster with a shorter charge than normal (He did get a maru-mari in one of our RP's). There were quite a few other things, but not much he could use in it's current state.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 pm

And Talon did get his suit back, discarding the sniper rifle for the plasma sniper rifle and taking the electroshock weapon for the fun of it. He also took the boost ball, immediately going into morph ball which somehow converted his items to energy as he started to roll around the facility, trying to boost straight into soldiers.

"Again what?" Zereladra asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:11 pm

"With the tentacle thing." Adralten answers. He then decides not to go any further on the topic, not wanting to go through this.

When Talon would boost into the soldiers, they would get knocked down like bowling pins, and some would reach a speed that caused their necks and/or backs to break upon impact with ANYTHING.
((edit at 11:20 PM: I'm going to assume that you're gone to bed. I can understand honestly, but my computer is going to be doing a virus checkup at 12:00 AM, and that slows my internet down to a crawl and I want to get some other stuff done. I will see you tomorrow after school. probably for both of us.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Talon grinned as he kept boosting into soldiers, having lots of fun with doing this.

"Tentacles? Sounds fun!" Zereladra said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:11 am

Adralten just leaves it alone, not allowing himself to get bothered by it and asks Scral how long he was out. He doesn't get an answer, because Scral can't speak any human language. "Oh. That's right, you can't talk." Adralten says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 am

And Talon decided to grab on to a soldier randomly, then switch into morph ball just to see what would happen.

"So when do we get to kill more stuff?" Zereladra asked with a grin, licking some dried blood off her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 am

((Sorry, I left to play MP3: C, And you weren't on when I did leave. I was going to play until five, when I figured you would be back.))
The soldier that Talon had grabbed got partially morphed with Talon, but the matter-to-energy (hereafter referred to as M-T-E) converter was unable to finish doing so, and therefore he got horribly mangled in the morphing process.

"Soon. Let's wait for a bit and see if it'll get dark." Adralten says, remembering his predatorial stealth "training" he had given himself while on Tallon IV.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 am

Talon unmorphed, grabbing the mangled body(If he's still alive) and cleanly breaking his neck. (I don't know why, but I could see the "Morph ball/MTE" thing working as a Mortal Kombat fatality)He threw the corpse to the side, firing the plasma beam at a line of the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:18 am

((dood (not a typo, and I do know how to spell it, my father was a prinny), when I say he was horribly mangled, I mean to the point that his inside are lining his outsides and his brain is in his eye sockets. Imagine the rest from there.))
The beam managed to hit each of the soldiers actually hit by it in a vital area. One got hit in the area vital to him being considered male and fell to the ground, clutching said spot and writhing in agony.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 am

(So yeah. Mortal Kombat fatality material Very Happy)
Talon sprinted toward a group of soldiers, breaking one's back, grabbing one then quickly morphing and unmorphing, then throwing the horrifically mangled corpse at the other one.

Zereladra rolled around on the floor randomly, retracting her wings to make this easier.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am

"Ahh!" The soldier having a horrifically mangled corpse thrown at him screams. "ALL SOLDIERS TO BATTLE STATIONS! THIS IS A LEVEL TWELVE EMERGENCY!" a voice screams over the intercom. "THE PIRATES HAVE FOUND OUR BASE!!" the voice yells.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 am

"I thought that was obvious...Or is this somewhere else?" Talon asked himself, then grabbed the soldier he probably just traumatized. "Where the fuck is this place?" he asked, aiming his pistol at his head.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 am

"Just outside of Elysia's orbit! We're behind one of it's moons!" the marine says, quite in fear for his life.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 am

"Alright," Talon said, then shot the guy's gun and threw him to the side. It was with enough force to wound him, but not enough to kill him. He decided to let this guy live. "Guess this is going to be a three-way fight, this should be fun," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 am

The guy get's up and limps off to the med bay/medical escape pod. It would eject after he got in and heal him up while sending him to a preset coordinate, probably somewhere like Norion. And the pirates had indeed found the station, despite the cloaking device hiding it. They were sending in their best troops... And elite pirates and berserker knights and lords of course. The best troops were the regenerating powerhouses with PEDs to use who had a hell of a lot of training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take back the labs!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next