Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Take back the labs!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Take back the labs! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 am

Talon turned into morph ball and boosted straight through a group of Federation soldiers, walking right past them when he was done. He was getting tired of fighting Federation soldiers, instead looking for the scientist from before. He actually wondered if the scientist tried making more of him, and if he would run into failed versions of himself.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 am

When Talon did eventually find the scientist- after going past, in one way or another, about seventy federation soldiers- he would find Dr. Sylum dead with energy burns on his back and face. It would be obvious to any pirate that the burns came from a powerful galvanic accelerator cannon. The good doctor's legs had also been removed at the knees.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 am

Talon looked down at the scientist, picking up the corpse and throwing it to the side. "Fucking hell, I wanted to kill him," he said, annoyed as he looked at the burns.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:51 am

A pirate who had just walked in behind Talon said in the pirate language "And what a shame it would be if you had to be here instead of killing him in whatever afterlife you worship." and raises it's cannon and takes a shot at Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 am

Talon predicted that that would happen, moving out of the way of the shot so quickly that he looked like a blur. "And what an idiot you must be to go after me on your own," he said as he aimed his pistols at the pirate. "Or do you guys even remember who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:56 am

"Of course we do. That's why we're trained to kill you by high command themselves." the pirate says. It then rushes Talon with it's scythe drawn and ready. (The only pirates there are the regenerating kind and elites and berserkers. just so you know.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 am

"Awww, they made soldiers made just to kill me, how sweet," Talon said as he avoided the scythe, moving to try his grab-and-morph tactic. Let's see what a space pirate's insides look like, he thought with a sadistic grin.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 am

The pirate gets morphed fully with Talon, ending up outside of his Maru-mari in it's own. It unmorphs and says "We have also perfected a reverse engineered "morph ball" for ourselves." It then takes a kick at Talon's morph ball.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 am

"Shit," Talon said as he boosted right toward the Space Pirate's foot, laying a few bombs at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 am

The pirate jumped out of the way just in time, but got hit by the powerful blast of the minibombs. It lands on it's feet however, mostly unscathed even before regenerating from it's small wounds. "And what was that supposed to do?" It asks before shooting at Talon rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:14 am

Talon moved out of the way of the shots, moving in a way that makes him speed boost at him, shinesparking straight at the enemy and firing shots at him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:17 am

The pirate taunts Talon before activating it's hypermode (a modified version of the one used by Samus), making good use of the invincibility period and blocking the hit with his arms while preparing to cut Talon in half.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:23 am

Talon entered hypermode as well, diving at the enemy and swinging his blades at him, charging them with Phazon. "Getting real tired of your shit," he said, starting to get annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 am

"Too bad." The pirate says and sidesteps the diving attack, bringing his scythe up under Talon at the same time.
((two things: 1: I'm sorry my post was so short, and 2: I think it's dinner time for me. see you later.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 am

Talon moved out of the way of the scythe, bringing his blade down on it in a quick motion.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 am

"Denied!" The pirate says, pulling his scythe up with phazon enhanced muscles and blocking the strike and continuing on the original path of HIS blade while dodging to the side of the slice.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

Talon jumped back from the slice, getting really annoyed with this enemy as he decided to use an underhanded strategy and run off, running straight into a group of federation marines, firing shots at the pirate along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 pm

The federation troopers reacted with surprise when Talon ran into their group, but when they saw what he was running from and attacking, they stopped paying any attention to him and started shooting. Of course, when they saw the pirate regenerating, they at first tried overloading the regenerative capabilities it had, then when that failed, they ran like little girls. literally.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:08 pm

Talon, being far back now, pulled out the sniper rifle and aimed straight for the Pirate's head, firing a shot, then aiming it downward and to the side of his head, making sure he hits him.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 pm

((Okay, I'm mostly at a loss for how to respond to your posts anymore. I'm not saying they're not good (they're terrific actually), but I'm just having more and more trouble responding to them. I just, JUST, figured out a response to this one, and it's just him avoiding the attack through morphballing and then attacking. I'm going to respond more and more sporadically to this topic until I can get my head straight, but I do have one MASSIVE idea that I'm going to introduce to you in plan roleplays. WARNING: this idea may take many months to finish.))
The pirate morphs into it's ball form so as to dodge the attack coming it's way, the attack DOES go through, but it doesn't do much damage to the round morph mode. The pirate rolls over with great haste to Talon and launches itself at him in an attempt to at least damage him and his suit.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 am

Talon rolled out of the way of the ball, sensing the movement, then swung his blades at it, holding the sniper rifle between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 pm

The pirate takes the hit, and unmorphs to reduce bio-energy (best word I can think of for the energy the body becomes when something morphs into morph ball) loss to a minimum. It isn't bothered by the blades too much, as it has already begun to regenerate from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take back the labs!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8