Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Take back the labs!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Take back the labs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:35 am

The attack on his exposed innards area did indeed damage the pirate further due to the lack of regenerating capacity for his actual flesh. Mina had at this point moved around to his side while he was focused on Talon and starts shooting him in the lungs, heart, and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:39 am

And Talon ran up to the pirate and tried to reach for its heart, not caring if Mina's shots hit him or not. He intended to rip it out and crush it in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:43 am

The pirate at that point was focused on Mina, given that she was shooting him in the heart lungs and stomach, so Talon was easily able to get past his low defenses, however he noticed just in time to dodge. at that point he ran over to his severed left side, picked up his scythe in his right hand, and jumped over the edge to prevent the enemies acquisition of the technology used to make him (translation: so they couldn't clone him). the leftover parts faded when the main body died in the way it did (imagine tow cables pulling them over the side with the main body, it would probably make more sense than anything my not functioning mind could come up with right now).
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:49 am

"So that was supposed to be Talon 2.0?" Talon said under his breath as the enemy fell off the ledge. "Looks like it needs improvement, Ridley," he said. Though he slightly hoped there wouldn't be a group of them going after him anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:54 am

((Wait...HE HONESTLY THINKS THAT'S A REPLACEMENT TALON?!?! *Laugh so hard my eyes pop right out of my head and my ass falls off* YES! I DID! I LITERALLY JUST LAUGHED MY ASS OFF!! (not in real life of course, but that did make me laugh extremely hard)))
Geda was standing on a ledge above, displaying balance that most regular humans didn't have, but trained warriors like him and Samus did. "Prototype: failure." he says, then jumps away to get to killing more federation soldiers. he was having a LOT of fun here. Mina meanwhile noticed a blip on her radar that suddenly disappeared quickly, but didn't think anything of it; her suit was experimental tech after all.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:56 am

(Yep. He does.)
Talon shrugged and charged back into a group of Federation guys, pulling out his knife and stabbing one of them in the face with it, pulling it out less than a second afterward and decapitating another with the knife, letting the blood spray everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:59 am

"I repeat: that man is twisted." Mina says before shooting a pirate trying to sneak up on her in the face with her rifle. "I have a battle radar you know." she tells it before shooting it in one of those instant kill areas.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:03 am

Talon aimed the blood spray toward one of the soldier's visors, letting it blind him before kicking him off the ledge, dodging several bullets but taking a few in his shoulder before stabbing another in the chest. He walked toward the last one, ripping the bullets out of his skin, and threw them into his face with enough velocity to embed them in it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:05 am

"And Judging by the screams of terror, he's doing more things that his sick twisted mind is telling him to do." Mina says, shooting pirates left and right...literally, left and right of her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:08 am

One of the Federation soldiers tried firing a rocket at him. He let it fly toward him until it was a foot away from his face, then grabbed it with telekinesis and threw it back, blowing the group of soldiers to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:09 am

Mina turned around to look at the bodies and gore spread everywhere and shuddered. "You have issues. You know that?" she tells Talon.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:17 am

"You never have fun with your enemies?" Talon asked before picking up a head of one of the Federation soldiers, shoving one of the soldier's grenades into his mouth, and throwing it at a group of soldiers, watching them explode.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:21 am

"Okay, look. I'm not a sadist, I don't mutilate my enemies, I just kill them so that I don't DIE, for fucks sake, you are the most twisted individual I have ever met and/or heard about!" Mina says to Talon, still one hit killing space pirates like it's no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 am

Talon seemed to be carving something into the forehead of one of the soldiers. He threw it to Mina just to see her reaction, the carving saying "Hi!" with a happy face carved next to it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:26 am

And Mina decided that was the moment to start running at the space pirates while shooting them, so never saw the face carving.
("Thank you god of me." Mina says to the sky.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 am

"Awww you didn't even read my message," Talon said, faking sadness in his voice as he punched a Federation soldier so hard that his skull shattered.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:30 am

"OF COURSE NOT!" She yells back, still running and shooting space pirates.
((I'm running out of stuff to post. like, seriously, the wells running dry after only an hour or so. I hate my brain and my mind.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 am

Talon tried a new tactic. He telekinetically guided a soldier's arms and made him break his own neck, throwing him to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:41 am

"What was that snapping noise I just heard?" Mina asks, taking her attention away from the pirates she was committing genocide upon for a few seconds and getting shot in the arm. this led to her being captured by the space pirates.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 am

"I dunno," Talon said, not even noticing she was captured. (Thinking of making Talon get captured by the Federation too, but I'm not sure yet)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:13 am

((you want to do the Talon getting captured thing, and then skip forward to when the bounty hunters get called in? I'm personally thinking about having the pirates experiment on Mina honestly, what do you think of that idea? good, bad, neutral?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:16 am

(That sounds good to me)
Talon grinned as he kept killing Federation guys, not even noticing the grenade thrown right next to him until it was too late. "Fuck!" he said right before it exploded right next to him. It was a fragmentation grenade, so the shrapnel tore through him near-fatally, and knocked him unconscious, leaving him to be captured by the Federation as he regenerated.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:24 am

((Zeri is one of the bounty hunters right?))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:29 am

(I believe so)
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:33 am

((okay, then this can work.))
((sorry, had to check stuff before getting the full content down, this part is edited with the part you will be reading right now and the thing I'm about to say: ...I forgot what I was going to say. shit.))
Geda grinned under his visor when the main source of opposition for the space pirate troops was knocked unconscious by a grenade and carried away by Galactic federation marines, he then jumped from his perch above the scene to inform Ridley of the good news.
---------------------------------------------------------
Adralten and Scral were standing in a room with the humanoid female that Adralten had met years ago on that accursed planet with nothing but pirates to eat, and they were getting debriefed on their current mission: secure the labs on Elysia before the pirates managed to get through the last of the Federation's defenses and get the data that would allow them to bring the metroids back in full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take back the labs!   Take back the labs! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take back the labs!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next