Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am

((ANYONE IS FREE TO POST AND ENJOY HERE))

Agent I-82B did not have the best life ever: since the time he had started chasing down Samus Aran, a very few things had worked out in his favor. Partially because he was having more office job than ever, or maybe because the wounds Samus kept inflicting him were really harsh, or maybe because Thoth and Shasta were bothering him to no end with their overall randomness and mission to make him suffer.

But things had to change: maybe he would have resumed his hunt after Samus, but not now. He needed something, to cool down his nerves, to relax, something he had not been taken for a long while... He needed a vacation.

Finally, he had found a loophole to exploit against his superiors: either they gave him whole vacation of one week or they would have been forced to pay him one millions of credit. Eventually, they gave him the vacation. To celebrate, Xanny had his second shower on a month, something he had never done before

After a long research which had taken three hours he had chosen Aether as his vacation place: a neutral planet with a leading peaceful race and a fauna not very aggressive.
"Very cool", he said to himself.

As he was on vacation, he went with only his dark black Zero Suit (also to avoid being recognized by everybody and to follow some warning to stop living 24/7 inside that armor) and took a space taxi to go there. It would have returned after a way to pick him up back to Daiban.

He walked for a bit across the planet... it was wonderful: fresh air, none attacking him... what could have pretended more.

"Nothing!", he replied to himself as he sat down on the shade of a large tree, closing his eyes to relax better... (yet somehow not falling asleep....)
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:26 pm

"What's that smell... Xanny! Did you take a shower?" Shasta jumped out of a tree above him, hanging down by a ton of rubber bands knotted together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 am

"Cut him some slack shasta,he's on vacation,he deserves it after trying to chase that infernal hunter.I can't believe she disobeyed the federation and sent that research station to oblivion.But the best we could do is forget about her and join xanny on his vacation,its the least we can do".I must say that torvus bog is a good place as the luminoth have finished repairs there" replied the Inquisitor on his comms system as he walked down a hallway in the sanctuary fortress.A female luminoth walked alongside him."We are very grateful that you could help us take down the machines that went rogue,we can now safely begin reconstruction of Quadraxis after his body parts were found shortly after Dark Aether dissapeared,we may be able to reboot the defence system"She said."It was the very least i could do but you shouldn't worry too much about it,Now I am going to go greet our guests shasta and xanny"Replied the Inquisitor.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am

"Don't call Samus the devil and everything. If she hadn't destroyed the Station the X would have taken over the universe... Plus, the station was well on its path to destruction."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:12 pm

"I am quite comfortable talking about Samus...But perhaps you are not? Maybe you would cower under her presence,maybe you would rather run away and hide in a corner....Like a coward".
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm

"I don't cower under her presence. I imagine you do, because you can't seem to accept the fact that she could destroy you. Or me." The rubber bands busted and Shasta crashed into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:28 am

Xanny evily chuckled for once. He then bowed his head to greet both the female Luminoth and the Inquisitor. "It is an honor to meet you, considering the nobleness of your race.... and yes, Shasta, I have had a shower! I am relaxing after a serie of destructive fight against Miss Aran... I keep having nightmares about my beating in Arcterra".

Yet he inwardly moaned in displeasure... he did not like others to know his true appearence under the suit
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Cynder

Lieutenant Cynder

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:15 pm

The Inquisitor bowed his head in return and so did the female luminoth."Welcome friends to Aether,home of the proud majestic luminoth:Creators of light and the last line of defence against the ing.Enjoy your visit,I on the other hand have a meeting to go to which will conclude the signing of trade relationships between the federation and the luminoth,As newly made Ambassador of this planet i will represent the luminoth in this meeting and representing the federation will be governor Severus of planet Earth,A feast is being prepared for the upcoming event afterwards to celebrate,Id advise coming to the feast for it will be great,Now i must take my leave"said the Inquisitor and walked out of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Shasta sat under the tree, tying rubber bands again...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:52 am

"Oh, well, I will not work anyway", Xanny said bowing his head
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:34 am

The Kilepura Hunters decided to yet again take another vacation from their bounty hunting duties. They hence went to Aether for a little well earned rest. Hiraito was in his casual ware, with his heavily modded and well hidden plasma pistol on hand. Ryo lands the ship and says to Hiraito, "Bro, I'll stay with the ship... again." "Why must you always stick with the ship?" replies Hiraito. "I dunno, I just feel like it I guess. Go on and have some fun or rest, whatever you want. And do some for me, kay." says Ryo. "Alright, have it your way bro. I'll see ya later then." says Hiraito before exiting the ship. He wanders around until he finds a group of other people. He decides to investigate. He walks up to the group and recognizes them. "Hey guys, what's up?" he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am

Xanny looked at them: he recognized the hunter from that time in Daiban. Hiraito Kilepura, if he was not wrong.

"Well, I am here as a vacation. My current bounty is showing to be really tough as she's known across the galaxy.... - Xanny replied - so I took a break from hunting her!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:20 am

Hiraito replies with, "Yeah, Samus can be a tough one alright. Not that I've dueled her yet. But I would go after her, sort of an honor thing. You get what I'm saying?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Xanny made a gesture which meant: "So so...."

"I would warn you that she is still way more powerful than you could guess. I mean, we all know she destroyed over three planets ((We don't know if some other planet will be destroyed Metroid: the Other M Razz )).... but she defeated me very easily... and she was not playing seriously! Otherwise....", Agent I-82B said

Otherwise she would have not invited me to have tea immedeately after!, he thought

"... But I will get to land a blow on her eventually! Not yet, though"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 am

"I think I'd find it fun to spar with her, even if we aren't taking it seriously. I'm full of surprises. I mean I took out a space pirate medium frigate at the invasion of the pirate homeworld. And it only took me one shot. Gotta love my cartridge system for that reason." he says before taking a seat on the ground. He didn't care where he sat, stains and dirt are easy to get rid of. That or he could just get another pair of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:07 pm

"I to thought so. I started playing with her mind, confusing and puzzling her... but then I did something I was not expecting... I was winning.... I was supposed to be losing, not winning... do you understand how much is terrible when something does not go in the way you expect?", Xanny said.

"I suprised even myself that time!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

Hiraito had to ask, "Then how did you lose?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:28 pm

"Well, it happened all of sudden. I was winning, she was armorless and all of sudden I found myself among a storm of kicks and spoilers of Harry Potter! - Xanny replied scoffing - then my suit was almost completely damaged and my shoulder dislocated!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:47 am

"Ouch, that's gotta hurt." he replies.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:08 pm

"Hey Rildok!" The rubber bands snapped right away this time. He threw the box into his bag grudgingly then joined the conversation.

"SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!" Clunk.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 pm

"Yeah, this was the spoiler which started everything... - Xanny said - bt I even got the salt on the wound!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:43 am

"That's very nice to know..." he says and mutters to himself so only he can hear it, "Watch out for that guy."

(OOC: It's Hiraito that's there, not Rildok.)
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:44 pm

((Oh. Brainfart.))

"Sheik is Zelda! Trinity dies!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:06 am

"He has a mission to humiliate me...", Xanny said nodding
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 am

"I see... How very... interesting. Don't you ever want to just shoot him in the face?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next