Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 am

(None of it is canon anyway)
"That's creepy. I'm going to die naturally. Oh and Samus, If you want to do the same, you'll want to die in an obscure part of the galaxy. The federation will upload yours; you're a valuable asset."
Akiba pulled out his trusty wearable, a computer that is compact, and began listening to music, keeping one headphone out to listen.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:49 am

"Creepy? - Xanny said raising a brow - for whatever reason?
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 am

"I believe that- since the idea that our neural configuration will still exist as an idea in nobody's head. The only difference between that and natural death is having someone to talk to. When you die naturally, you float nowhere, thinking to yourself."

((I actually believe this; I also think it's true because of perception.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:13 am

"I'm not sure what you're talking about... but I'd rather die an unnatural death. Like in a massive battle with a worthy opponent. That or in a massive explosion, more than likely one that I cause." he says adding to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:16 am

"Unlike you brother, I do understand. But, I rather die with my brother in such cases. We been in every battle together. I see no other way unless I find a love." He added.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:29 am

"I think in our line of work, that would be very difficult bro." he says.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:32 am

Rildok wrote:
"I think in our line of work, that would be very difficult bro." he says.

"It's getting dark. I may need to head back to my house, soon. I'll keep talking for a while."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:33 am

He took off his helmet and looked over at his bro. "Oh bite. I got a dream don't?" He sighed and once more pet the grenchler that was now laying down.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:34 am

Shasta shuddered lightly. He had a bad experience with a grenchler when he had first lived here, during the war.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 am

Akiba begins thinking about his romance life.
"Well, my romance life is... nonexistent. If I die, who would look after them, and if a hunter kills her, what would I do? I'd rather die on the battlefield next to my best friends. Which the only friends I have are you guys."
Akiba smiles vaguely.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:07 pm

"For warriors like us, the battlefield is an honorable place to die. Still, a fiery explosion would be nice." he says.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 pm

Ryos mouth hung open. "Am I the only one here who actually wants too?" He sighed. "You know brother. A dinner with a cute woman would do you some good. Your warrior way is really troubling. Do not get me wrong. I would smile happy if I died with you knowing the fight was good." He sighed. "Trying Gandrayda is a no...Remember when I did? I think she still hates me."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:06 pm

"To die in the battlefield? This would be something horrible to do. The only one who will kill me is my uploaded brain when my body will fall into a coma ((I know, it's something horrible, but that's his character!))! About women... well, romance is not something I care at all... I have a strange condition about this", he said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 am

"Well, I guess seeing a woman and all would be kinda nice. And yeah, she didn't really like you after that... And she'll continue hating you in death, since well... she's dead." he says.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:31 am

Samus was still thinking about Ryo's comment, and drifted off the conversation. "You had a dinner with Gandrayda?" She finally said, pretty shocked. "That woman was creepy. Always called me Sammy. Sometimes I would stay up all night thinking that she had snuck into my ship. She liked freaking me out." She shuddered, but decided to make a comment about what Hiraito said. "I bet the only woman you're going to find yourself to get along with is another Bounty Hunter. Or someone who really like explosions." At this Aran popped up.

"Explosions?" She asked, fairly interested. "I like explosions. And explosives for that matter. My favorite is plasma grenades." She tossed Samus a bottle of juice. "Nice seeing that everyone is pretty much here." She sat down, stretching her arms. "I got a little side-tracked. The Luminoth wanted to show me stuffs."

"Ah," Samus replied, drinking the liquid that Aran had tossed her. "Is this alcohol?" Aran nodded, and Samus shrugged and went right on drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 am

Ryo just muttered. "Female bounty hunters are few and far between..Not like anyone likes me." He sighed and sat down by his grenchler.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 am

"So you like explosions eh? We could get along just fine then. I'm a demolition expert and custom make my own explosives. I was working on a detonation charge earlier. Now it'll knock a big hole into thick blast doors." he says proudly, trying to impress everyone because he knew how to customize explosives and maximize their effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:09 am

"Hi, Dune! We have no seen each other since I saved you from that Metroid!", Xanny said waving at her. He then widened his eyes: I hope she does not know about Miss Aran's condition
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:05 am

Ryo Kilepura wrote:
Ryo just muttered. "Female bounty hunters are few and far between..Not like anyone likes me." He sighed and sat down by his grenchler.

Shasta laughed "Maybe if you got a girlfriend and convinced her to become a bounty hunter." He rolled his eyes. "Had you not thought of that?"
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:03 am

"Don't worry Ryo," Samus said smiling at Ryo warmly. Her acute hearing allowed her hear what he muttered. "We're all your friends, so we like you. Anyways Dune, what have you been up to?"

The silver-haired woman shrugged. "Just hacking into the Federation mainframe and deleting all their files on you. Nice explosive you got there, Hiraito. And Xanny, nice you see you're not stupid enough to try and kill Samus!" Dune grinned as she picked up Pyonchi and pet him gently.

"Quite the party we have here," Samus commented, finishing off of the last of the alcoholic drink. "Sweet, sweet alcohol. Too bad it never got me drunk. Being drunk would help once in a while." That was true enough. Her Chozo blood made her, strangely enough, unable to get drunk.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 pm

"Dune, you hacked the federation Mainframe? That's badass!"

Shasta then turned his attention to Samus. "Does that mean medicine doesn't work on you, either?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:08 pm

Hiraito chuckles a bit to Samus wanting to get drunk and says, "Believe me, you wouldn't want to get wasted in the wrong crowd. Not that I have, but I've seen plenty of what some people do while they're drunk. I remember this one time I almost blew up our ship I was so wasted. My bro hated me for that and I've been banned from alcoholic beverages ever since." He was referring to the time he was playing through his explosives and set the timer for a detonation charge. Luckily Ryo was keeping an eye on him and he quickly grabbed the explosive and threw it out of the ship. They were visiting Bryyo at the time. Lucky for them the platform was suspended over a cliff and the explosive did no damage. Though, the natives didn't take it so kindly and they had to leave before the natives flooded the platform. After remembering this Hiraito sighs and says, "Good times."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:13 pm

Akiba laughs and says
"I stay away from that. Usually. Hey we need like a cooler. I have one in my ship... Its filled with soda and energy drinks though... many a night have I stayed up trying to find the bounty... Yes I found him. thought he could hide..."
Akiba remembered what happened the last time he and Dune were together. A little awkward, as they are opposites, but nothing he couldn't handle.
"So Dune where have you been? Haven't seen you for a WHILE!"
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Ryo froze like he was hit with a charged Ice beam shot. "It's not like that Samus." He said flustered and then the grenchler got up and started to run, Ryos grapple lasso still hooked and was being dragged off. "WHOA BOY, WHOA< WHOA!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Akiba jumps up, feeling his friend was in danger, and ran after the two. He first pounced on the grenchler, which proceeded to stop and knaw on his arm.
"Ryo, please calm this thing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next