Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Ryo crawled over and flicked the creature on the horn. It stopped and layed back down. Ugh, thank you....." He detached his grapple. "What a ride though. "
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Agent I-82B said. "OHHHHH! WHY, DUNE? I hate when this happens. You know how much is already difficoult to find information about her. I mean, her bounty is so..."
Xanny started blushing: "...BIG! I mean, you have n idea how many zeroes there are. So big and green, I could buy with it a small moon... *His eyes turn into hearts* The most beautiful thing I have ever seen! And I have to defeat a single person for it!".
He started drooling

((YES, he has a crush on Samus' bounty!))
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Ryo smacks his forehead and comes back to the group. "I got a huge crush on Samus and Xanny has a crush on the bounty ON Samus. I think I'll got for the real one myself." He slowly turned his head to face Samus. He hoped she did not hear what he said about crushing on her.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Shasta pointed and laughed at Ryo.

"Xanny has a better chance at getting the bounty!"

Xantospoc wrote:

((YES, he has a crush on Samus' bounty!))

((Win.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:51 pm

"And the obvious is revealed!"
Akiba takes off his suit and leaves it in his ship so he may repair it later.
"Damn Grenchler...."
Akiba puts a bandage on his arm, which is bleeding.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:08 am

((There must be a reson why he keeps fighting her! XD))

"One she will be thrown into jail, I'll take thebounty to dinner. Caviar! Of course, I will pay... then I will flip the GF off and do another job less frustating... and I will live with my beloved forver. THE END!", Xanny said while having odd fantasies
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:33 am

"Samus do you want to punch him or should we all do it?"
Ignoring any response, he smacks I82B on the pack of the head, hard.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:28 am

"uh.... I love you I love you I love you Bounty I love you I love you I love you .....", Xanny said
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:53 am

Shasta fumbled around with his arm cannon, now detached, then fired it at Xanny's rear end.

"Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:17 am

affraid "WHAT DID I DO? Can't everyone have a libido?", he shrieked
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 am

"Why to go Ryo, open your mouth, insert foot.. Just had to admit your crush on samus. Like it would ever happen." He muttered and simply tried to relax.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:26 am

He kept having fantasies about the bounty.
Maybe if I take even Ryo in jail, they may live happily even after
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:40 am

Samus winked at Ryo, for the sake of driving him insane. Because she wanted to, and it was entertaining to watch. She watched as Dune stood and kicked Xanny in the shins, saying "You're sick Xanny, just sick." Samus raised an eyebrow. "Xanny, you're obsession with money is going to keep you behind. Besides, I have more experience in ass-kicking, if I do say so myself." She stated plainly, crossing her legs and shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:46 am

"Better than being obsessed with revenge, I guess! And it's not my fault if I am like this!Oh, I brought a nice file with many rumors about you, Miss Aran", he said massaging his shin
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:19 am

AranxNiomii wrote:
Samus winked at Ryo, for the sake of driving him insane. Because she wanted to, and it was entertaining to watch. She watched as Dune stood and kicked Xanny in the shins, saying "You're sick Xanny, just sick." Samus raised an eyebrow. "Xanny, you're obsession with money is going to keep you behind. Besides, I have more experience in ass-kicking, if I do say so myself." She stated plainly, crossing her legs and shrugging.

Ryos face turned a bright red at the wink. "That is mean...Samus.....very....very...mean....cruel even." Ryo sighed and just to advert his eyes, looked down at his arm cannon.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:57 am

Xantospoc wrote:
He kept having fantasies about the bounty.
Maybe if I take even Ryo in jail, they may live happily even after

Shasta gave Xanny the wrath of his palm.

"You don't know when or how to stop being retarded, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:58 am

"Hey at least he has a crush on an existing person. And not money. I vote we vote Xanny off of the island."
Akiba places his amp right behind Xanny. He sets it to high gain, so its even louder. He strums an E5 chord as hard as he could, obliterating Xanny's hearing.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 am

Hiraito just blinks to all the ass kicking Xanny is taking for his weird obsessions. And he, in the defense of his brother, says to Samus, "Leave my brother alone if you're gonna be like that Samus. I may pick on him sometimes, but I gotta defend him too." He turns to Xanny and points his pistol in between Xanny's legs and fires, almost hitting him in the crotch. "Can't make up for what you won't have if you don't stop annoying everybody Xanny."
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:30 am

"Sorry Hiraito, couldn't help myself." She said apologetically, but continued kicking Xanny.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 am

Ryo goes over to his brother. "Easy now. Don't need to get all trigger happy. As much as you want too. Though, he could do without those though. I mean, can't have little obsessions running all over the place. If ya get my drift." Nudges his brother in the side.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:48 am

"Gotcha." he says and aims again and shoots near Xanny's crotch again, getting even closer.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 am

Breaks out into song. "Roasting chestnuts on a plasma fire."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 am

Akiba fires his weak beam and 'accidentally' hits his upper thigh.
"Is it bad or good if this is fun?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:32 pm

"Stop IT! I stopped several posts ago!", Agent I-82B (or, rather, what was left of him) said.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:02 am

"Oh fine..." he says, turning his head away and shooting again, hitting even closer, like the closest you can go without hitting. "Oops, my bad." he says and snickers quietly so Xanny couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next