Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:39 am

"Hmm... Do you modify suits?", Xanny asked
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am

Xantospoc wrote:
"Hmm... Do you modify suits?", Xanny asked

"Galactic federation cannons work in 7 different codes. Chozo cannons work in over 600 codes."
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 am

Ryo smiled. "Proud to say that my personal arm cannon works with at least 300 codes. Unlike my brother who NEVER needs help." He stressed the never. "Though, I wonder if I should go back to the ship and get it on. At least Aethers air is nice."
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:15 am

After finishing the coding process, he puts the laptop away after disconnecting the wires and closes the mainframe. Then he starts to disassemble the cannon until he takes off the barrel. He replaces it with another on just like it. He puts the rest of it back together. He looks at it carefully for a minute before proudly setting it down. "There we go. Modifications to this high powered laser cannon are complete. Now it will fire a highly concentrated plasma beam instead of a laser beam. I bet this baby could melt right through a couple meters thick of blast doors. Oh, and I made modifications to my suit, if that answers your question Xanny." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Akiba pulls out a large blast door spontaneously. ((WTF))
"Prove it."
Akiba holds it beside him.
"And don't hit my hand."
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Hiraito blinks at him a few times before saying, "Alright then." He gets off the skiff and moves into a position that did not threaten anybody. Meaning nobody in front or behind the blast door. He kneels and aims the cannon at the blast door. It charges up and he fires a dark reddish orange beam at the door, blasting a huge hole in it and the edges of the hole have dripping super heated metal. "I told ya." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:32 am

Xanny looked and said: "You know... I have a suit I should upgrade to increase my efficacy!".
He then drank the tea... in just one sip... his face was Shocked , with all his face reddened
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:28 am

"Cool! Hey Ryo was talking of code compatibility... My armor is high grade Federation, with no tweaks. How many codes can it handles?"
Akiba drops the metal door and takes off his helmet, revealing a pale long haired young adult.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:33 am

Steam was getting out of Xanny's ears
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 am

"I built my suit to be programmed in one code, with a complicated syntax, so it's almost impossible to hack. Not like there would be any way to hack it anyway. Unix rules in that sense."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:33 am

Xanny nodded and wrote down: "I have a scrapped prototype! Atom G-7..."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:36 am

Samus-Chief wrote:
"Cool! Hey Ryo was talking of code compatibility... My armor is high grade Federation, with no tweaks. How many codes can it handles?"
Akiba drops the metal door and takes off his helmet, revealing a pale long haired young adult.

Ryo pondered. "About 50, maybe more if I am not mistaken. The standard is 7, but the federation keeps discovering." He shouted, Ryo was not in his power suit so he was a moderate built man. semi long black hair. White shirts and jeans and shoes.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:11 am

"Of course it's compatible with about 890 codes, but it converts them to its format. What do you guys use?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 am

"My suit has one code like yours does, but if someone would somehow hack into it they'd be walking into a huge trap. It would auto hack into whoever hacked into it and plant multiple complex and very deadly viruses which kick in immediately. They might as well throw away their equipment they used, cause it will be useless unless the hard drive were completely replaced. Yeah, I pride myself in that too. I may not think tactically, but I damn well keep my equipment safe from everybody else. From the hackers viewpoint, they'd get into the mainframe for a few seconds. Then their screen would go haywire. They could try disconnecting, but the damage shall be done already. So hackers beware." he says, priding himself in explaining how well his equipment is protected.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:07 am

"Thanks. Just wanted to know, in case i found one that was incompatible."
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 am

"Don't forget brother, I am your worse nightmare. Remember the day before your birthday. I hacked your suit and made it go matter-anitmatter for an hour. Coarse, you got me back by telling me samus was near. That was a cruel joke, very cruel." Blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:06 am

Samus had begun to ignore the group, merely sketching some more. When she finished, she realized that she had made sketches of the group bickering as they were now, complete with the blast door in the background, but she had payed attention when Ryo mentioned her and laughed. "And why was that a cruel joke?" She asked, amused.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:17 am

He stood up straighter then a tree, his face redder then a cherry. He was indeed blushing heavily. "I...I.....ummmm.......Yes, got work to do on the ship...." He said very nervously before he ran faster then a pirate skiff could fly towards theres ship. It was obvious he was flustered.

Samus: 1
Ryo: Absolutely shit
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:06 am

Samus raised an eyebrow at Hiraito. "Something wrong with your brother?" She asked nonchalantly as she watched Ryo run off. "He seems kinda... stiff." She chuckled, as she guessed it was because of her presence. She had met other people like that, and wasn't the least bit surprised.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Ryo Kilepura wrote:
"Don't forget brother, I am your worse nightmare. Remember the day before your birthday. I hacked your suit and made it go matter-anitmatter for an hour. Coarse, you got me back by telling me samus was near. That was a cruel joke, very cruel." Blushing slightly.

"Cheerful of you."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:31 pm

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. You make him nervous or something like that." he says to Samus. He didn't really want to reveal to her that his brother Ryo has a thing for her. He'd catch hell if he told her and he found out about it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Ryo made it to there ship and went to his room. Like any other fan or obsessed looney like him. He had a framed picture of her. He sighed and went into the pod and got into his suit. The suits helmet has a spike at the top, but looks slicked back. The visor is a dark blue and the color of the helmet is a crimson red. The arms of the suit are lightly armored. The left hand features the Grapple laso, Grapple Swing and the Grapple Voltage. The right arm has his slim, yet long arm cannon. Default Weapon is the Slipstream. Arms are also a crimson color. The Torso is medium armored and houses the stealth suit module, as well as the Gravity system and on the back jump jets. Color is a dark crimson color. The legs and feet are lightly armored to allow maximum movement for stealth. No systems in leg components. Color is crimson. There are light lines on the suit of a neon green color. He walks back out n the suit and walks over to the group. "Bro, I am gonna go grenchler wrangling in the Torvus region. I uh....need something..to do to keep my mind off...of...some...." clears throat. "one.." He then used the jump jets to really spring off.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:05 pm

"As if it couldn't be more obvious."
Akiba sits back and relaxes, something he hasn't done in god knows how long.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Xanny could not hold anymore. He opened his mouth and breathed fire... (which, luckily, hit none) and fell off his feet.
"That tea... burned... my insides!", he said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 am

"Alright, have fun. It'd be too easy for me, I'd just blow them up. See ya later bro." he says and turns his attention to Xanny who just breathed fire. "If a tea can make people spit fire, then it must be good. I love spicy foods, if you couldn't already guess. May I have some to try?" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next