Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:46 am

"It's quite alright Xanny. I'm not thirsty anyway. In fact, I'll be right back." he says and runs off to where his ship was. He gets in the ship to hear Ryo say, "Hey bro, back so soon?" "Not now Ryo, I'm here to get a few things." snaps Hiraito. Ryo says, "What's got you all pissy?" "I want to make a few modifications to a few things, but I would rather do it outside the ship. I'm gonna take the skiff if you don't mind." says Hiraito. "Fine, I'll unhitch it for ya." replies Ryo and he presses a few buttons. Something detaches from the bottom of the ship, and hovers next to the door. Hiraito loads his upgrading supplies onto the floating platform which was called the 'skiff'. "So I gotta ask, why make upgrades to your stuff outside the ship?" asked Ryo. "Because, sometimes I need some fresh air while upgrading my stuff. This way, I wont need to take a break every now and then." replies Hiraito. After loading the last of the supplies, working chair and working desk, he grabs a few items to upgrade and jumps onto the skiff. With that rails spread up and a small wall rides up the rails before taking off to where the other guys were. As he comes up he says, "I'm back. If you don't mind, I'm gonna make a few tweaks on a few of my things." The skiff remains floating and the rails go back down, but the small wall remained. He sits on the chair and pulls out a few what seem to be explosives and lays them on the desk. He turns one over and takes one of his upgrading tools and opens it up. He begins to mess around with it, taking out a few things here and adding a few things there.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:55 am

Samus raised an eyebrow at Hirato. "Hirato, I've seen you on many occasions, but why have I never encountered your brother?" She pulled out a sketchbook and sat down on a more comfortable patch of grass.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 am

As if to ruin the calm mood, Akiba steps down on his volume pedal, to make it really loud. He kicks the distortion switch. Then he starts playing Creeping Death.

((I can actually play all of that song minus the insano guitar solo))
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm

He looks up from his work and says, "He likes to stay with the ship. It is our home, so maybe he'd rather stay put while not on a mission or doing some shopping, something like that. He's a lot smarter than me, not saying that I'm dumb, but he's really smart. You should see his battle tactics, man they work really well when I actually abide by them." he says. Then to his amazement he hears from a distance from where he had come from, "Somebody talking about me?" Hiraito almost falls off his chair, nearly dropping what he was working on. (that would have been very bad since it was a high explosive) Hiraito sets down his work and stands up from his chair and says, "Ryo, what are you doing here? Don't you want to stay with the ship?" "Eh, I set the security systems up and decided to go out for a walk. Is there something wrong with that?" replies Ryo. "No, but you always stay with the ship." Hiraito points out. "Yeah, well I decided to change things up a little bit." replies his brother. Ryo turns his head and sees Samus and says to her, "Hey Samus, nice to see you here. My brother causing any problems yet?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Rildok wrote:
He looks up from his work and says, "He likes to stay with the ship. It is our home, so maybe he'd rather stay put while not on a mission or doing some shopping, something like that. He's a lot smarter than me, not saying that I'm dumb, but he's really smart. You should see his battle tactics, man they work really well when I actually abide by them." he says. Then to his amazement he hears from a distance from where he had come from, "Somebody talking about me?" Hiraito almost falls off his chair, nearly dropping what he was working on. (that would have been very bad since it was a high explosive) Hiraito sets down his work and stands up from his chair and says, "Ryo, what are you doing here? Don't you want to stay with the ship?" "Eh, I set the security systems up and decided to go out for a walk. Is there something wrong with that?" replies Ryo. "No, but you always stay with the ship." Hiraito points out. "Yeah, well I decided to change things up a little bit." replies his brother. Ryo turns his head and sees Samus and says to her, "Hey Samus, nice to see you here. My brother causing any problems yet?"

"Yes," Shasta uncovered his ears, "VERY Yes."
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 am

"Yo", Xanny said waving at him. "Want some tea? and, Miss Aran, you forgot to tell me which tea you wish. Green? White?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:29 am

(singing) "So let it be written! So let it be done!"
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:17 am

((Well, I'm listening to the Metroid Metal of the Downed Frigate in Metroid Prime.. so I feel mellow until WHAM! Epic metal!!))

Samus raised an eyebrow. "You must be the infamous Ryo. Your brother hasn't provided me with any problems that needed to be dealt with." She turned to Xanny and replied, "White, if you wouldn't mind." Gazing over at Chief, she walked over to him, and thunked him on the back of the head. "Stop fooling around the guitar and have and normal conversation like the rest of us." She harrumphed, folding her arms. She had a mildly annoyed look on her face. "Geez." Sitting down again, she found the page of an almost complete Chozo statue, and decided to finish shading it. Notes were scribbled all over it, saying who it was supposed to be, how important they were, and what would happen if you activated it.

--

Aran was in the system, and noticed the large cluster of ships that weren't Luminoth. One belong to Hiraito and Ryo, another I-82B's, even Akiba's. Feeling like pestering them, she landed her ship a ways off, and began her way to them, singing and dancing to a song called "The Safety Dance" that she had found on Federation archives while deleting information they had on Samus Aran.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 am

Hiraito goes back to making modifications to the high explosives and Ryo walks over to Samus and looks at what she's doing. "So, what are you working on there?" he asks politely. As he says this, sparks can be seen from Hiraito working on the explosives. They stop for a second and Hiraito says, "Don't disturb me while the sparks are flying. One false move could cost us our lives. Just to let ya know." Then the sparks continue. Ryo sighs and mutters, "He always has to let people know about that. Though it's good to know that he could kill us all if he screws up." the last sentence being sarcastic.

(OOC: It would be better for my bro Ryo to take control of his character to better rp him.)
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:18 am

Samus smiled lightly as his sarcasm. "Just working on some old sketches. Now that I think about it, this one I made when I was still at Zebes.." She chuckled lightly. "Gray Voice scolded me, as I was supposed to be training with my suit in Brinstar. Instead, I was doing research. Old Bird always told be that I would have made a wonderful Chozo Scientist." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:46 am

"I never thought of you being the scientist type. But I guess I was wrong." says Ryo. Sparks can still be seen coming from Hiraito's work.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm

AranxNiomii wrote:
Samus smiled lightly as his sarcasm. "Just working on some old sketches. Now that I think about it, this one I made when I was still at Zebes.." She chuckled lightly. "Gray Voice scolded me, as I was supposed to be training with my suit in Brinstar. Instead, I was doing research. Old Bird always told be that I would have made a wonderful Chozo Scientist." She sighed.

"But I think you're doing just fine with beating the shit out of stuff as your main job, right?"
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:59 pm

Akiba gives an annoyed groan.
"How about NOOOOOO. But I can turn it down and talk as i play. If I can't play guitar, Hiraito can't mod his weapons. Which he's doing."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Pup64 wrote:

"But I think you're doing just fine with beating the shit out of stuff as your main job, right?"

Xanny sighed as he served Samus Aran the cup of white tea.

"Why am I the only one to be threatened of death? Anyway, Samus Aran... scientist? I would have liked it, I suppose. After all, what would have stopped you to beat out any guy who could have annoyed/stalked you?", he said

((Aran, Xanny has no spaceship))
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am

((Who cares?))

"What stops me from beating up any guy that wants to stalk me? I've been stalked before. Many times. Usually all my stalkers end up dead." She stated plainly, accepted the tea. "Thanks." Her gaze went to Akiba. "Then at least be social." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 am

"They deserved it!", he said scoffing
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:44 am

Ryo just stands there, trying to think of something to say. The sparks stop flying from Hiraito's work. He takes off his safety goggles and then grabs another tool. He replaces a few parts and then seals the explosive up and he is done. "There we go. One regular detonation charge is now a detonation charge of my caliber." he says proudly. "And we're all glad you haven't killed us yet." says Ryo. "Eh, you wouldn't understand the effectiveness of my work. This baby can knock a huge hole into really thick blast doors with ease. Not to mention it's a very nice present to leave the pirates after I'm done mopping the floor with 'em. Well, I'm gonna get back to work now. I think think I'll work on my plasma laser cannon. You know, one of these days I oughta work on the ships laser cannons and add a plasma effect to 'em. That'll make dogfights all the better." Hiraito says happily. "Then you could also add the slipstream effect to the other laser cannons that you haven't already modded." replies Ryo. "Eh, slipstream ain't really my specialty. But I could try at least." says Hiraito as he takes out a gun that looks sorta like the spartan laser from halo 3 and starts working on it. Ryo turns back to everyone else and says, "He's my brother, I gotta love him. Besides, he's the only one capable of making modifications to anything he damn well pleases."
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 am

Shasta flipped down his HMD and began writing software with a rotating device on his leg.

((I forget- where are we on aether?))
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

(I suppose I am gonna HAVE to join, aren't I?

Sighs, and bro. Your doing my character wrong...ish. He's normally flustered around Samus. Remind me to kill you later. Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:31 pm

(OOC: Feel free to join in any time now bro. :(embarrassed): )
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 am

Ryo put his hand on his forehead after turning and looking at everyone. He did it again, always loving a good explosion or two. Like the time they had went after space pirates in the phazon mines in Tallon 4. He hit one line and the whole place went a blaze. He crosses his arms. "So, tell me bro. Why in blazes did you have to blow something up? Was it necessary?"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:24 am

"Well you know me better than everyone else. I must have at least one or more explosions during a mission. It's in my nature to do so. Just like it is for you to snipe things from a distance. It's what gets my adrenalin going." he says, taking a few parts out of the cannon and a few other parts he has and inserting them and soldering them together.
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 am

Mouth opened and pointer finger up to protest, but nothing. Just an awkward silence before he said. "...I snipe because I hate close combat. Not that I couldn't...I just like to avoid it..." and he left it at that, crossing his arms once more.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:22 am

Xanny shrugged. "The fact I did not blow up is the most important thing! Anyway, do you wish some tea!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:35 am

Hiraito takes out a larger part, like a power core to power the laser and sets it aside. He grabs whats seems to be a similar object, but it had a reddish orange glow to it. He inserts the object into place and replaces the cover. He opens up what seems to be the mainframe of it and takes out a laptop and plugs in a few wires to different parts of the mainframe. He then starts typing on the laptop, inputting various things into it. He was decoding and encrypting different things for the cannon, reprogramming it for it's new system and core. He was very busy with this part of the work, he didn't even flinch when talked to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next