Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:19 am

"I have a no kill police!", Xanny explained
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 am

"Oh, well it sucks to be you then. I wouldn't tolerate something like that. I would put a quick plasma shot to the head of whatever it is." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Agent I-82B scoffed. "Somehow, yet, I have failed only one mission, so I'm fine with this!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:40 am

"Not to brag or anything, but I haven't failed a mission yet." he says sort of proudly.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 pm

"Yes, but if you think that I have never killed, it is strange I almost always succeded. I mean, the one I lost is the same who took out the Metroids, the Ings, the Phazon and the Flood!", Xanny said shrugging

((No, it was not the Master Chief! :(biggrin): ))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 am

"Well, I guess you're right about that." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:58 am

"But I'm going to get her next time Twisted Evil - Xanny said - Samus has on her head the highest bounty in the history, I could quit the Federation after this!"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:17 am

Xantospoc wrote:
"But I'm going to get her next time Twisted Evil - Xanny said - Samus has on her head the highest bounty in the history, I could quit the Federation after this!"

"Not if I have anything to do with it, you're not. Or Samus, for that matter. You're undersetimating her greatly, and so am I."
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 am

Xanny sighed. "What did I do to you?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:53 am

Xantospoc wrote:
Xanny sighed. "What did I do to you?"

"Nothing. On the contrary, I owned you so hard."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:01 am

Hiraito was confused and says, "Since when have you done that?"
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 am

Xanny scoffed. "Whatever! I am sick of talking about work! What about the rest for you?"
Back to top Go down
Hiraito Kilepura
Admin
Hiraito Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:12 am

"How about we talk about what we do in our spare time." Hiraito suggests.
Back to top Go down
https://metroiduniverse.rpg-board.net
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 am

Hiraito Kilepura wrote:
"How about we talk about what we do in our spare time." Hiraito suggests.
"Well... I steal stuff from the pirates and federation often. And by the way, I own Xanny simply by existing. It's that simple."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am

Akiba walks in.
"And I play Guitar."
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:39 am

"Well I personally modify my suit whenever possible. Make a few tweaks here and there on my plasma pistol which I hold while I'm not in my suit. I even have it now." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 am

"I never had spare time...just never. Out of a month, I have 3 hours of spare time, all spent on coffe and showers. I am indeed attempting to change this lifestyle for someone more comfortable", Xanny explained
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:09 am

"Wow, how very unlucky of you. I get loads of free time between missions. But I prefer to be on a mission than just sit around." he says.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:38 am

Xantospoc wrote:
"I never had spare time...just never. Out of a month, I have 3 hours of spare time, all spent on coffe and showers. I am indeed attempting to change this lifestyle for someone more comfortable", Xanny explained

"You can start with not taking up bounties you know aren't accomplishable."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 am

"Look, Correct me if I'm wrong (or if this is the wrong topic XD) , but I heard about Samus having a bounty on her head? I'd much rather join her than try to hunt her down. Not only is she a MUCH superior foe, but she's always only been doing what's right. So... If she's 'not' on our side, she probably is actually fighting more for us than ever before."
Chief pulls out an awesome guitar, with a body in the shape of the Federation logo. He begins playing this.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:09 am

"Am I the only one with enough spine to go after her? By the way, I suppose Shasta is right for once... I should stop!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:11 am

"I'd rather fight alongside her than hunt her down. Even if they were to put a bounty on my head, I'd still help her. Actually, things would be very interesting if I did have a bounty on my head. I may have to try it out sometime." he says and laughs. :(biggrin):
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:16 am

"No,please, I would have to deal with you then! Samus is already enough!", Xanny said.
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:52 am

"You can't even catch me and we're on vacation together."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

"Again, he owns you merely because you exist, and he owns you by your existence."
Akiba begins playing this, and he turns his amp which somehow magically rolled in after him up to 10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next