Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:09 am

Xanny sighed. "Indeed", he replied!
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:51 am

A microphone magically appears, and Akiba begins singing, his helmet in the off mode.
"I can't remember anything..."

(HINT HINT check out my vids in the topic 'anybody play guitar')
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Xanny sighed again. Neither on vacation he could just relax a bit? They were right, though: existence constantly owned him
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

"DARKNESS!
IMPRISONING ME,
ALL THAT I SEE,
ABSOLUTE HORROR!
I CANNOT LIVE,
I CANNOT DIE,
TRAPPED IN MYSELF,
BODY MY HOLDING CELL!"
*Continues riff*
"LANDMINE!
HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT,
TAKEN MY SPEECH,
TAKEN MY HEARING!
TAKEN MY ARMS,
TAKEN MY LEGS,
TAKEN MY SOUL,
LEFT ME WITH LIFE IN HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLAH!"
*Continues riff*
*Plays solo*
*Big rock ending*
"How was that?"
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 am

"Those lyrics make you sound like an emo. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:24 pm

"Well, not my choice of music. But I guess it was ok." he says.
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:08 pm

"Well its heavy metal."
Akiba rests his arm, as it is sore from picking 24/7.
"Im going to take a nap."
*goes to sleep*
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:41 pm

"Me too, I need to relax. If I needed something rock I would fight Samus again!", he said
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 am

"Or you could have sparred with me. I wouldn't have minded." he says.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:57 am

"I don't have my suit. Without it, I never fight!", he explained with a deadpan as he looked at the horizon
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:29 am

"What if some space pirates were to all of a sudden pop out of nowhere, would you fight then? Not that it would happen of course, but what if it did?" he says cleverly.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:44 am

"Escape! I am a master to hide", he replied simply
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:21 am

"You know, most pirate commandos have thermals on 'em. They'd find you, and you'd be dead. Then I'd kill 'em. With my suit. which I also rely on."
Unable to sleep, he sits up. He grabs his guitar and unplugs it, to play quietly. He down tunes it. Then he plays Everlong.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:37 am

"I'd be ready for them. I'd whip this out." he says and reached down his right leg and goes into his pant leg about where a pocket would be and takes out an odd looking pistol which the barrel glows a dark red and aims it straight forward, not at anybody though. He continues with, "And I'll blast 'em to kingdom come. It may not look like much, but it's a smaller version of my actual arm cannon in pistol form. I also have an assault rifle variation of it too, but that's only used for certain occasions and stowed away in my quarters on my ship."
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 am

Samus' new haven away from the Space Pirates and Federation was on Aether. The Luminoth eternally grateful for saving their planet, and being important allies of the Chozo, understood her decision to destory the BSL station and offered a hideaway on their planet. Whenever she needed a break, she would go to Aether, knowing that the Federation wouldn't bother the Luminoth too much if they did, then they would have the full wrath of Samus Aran unleased upon their sorry souls.

She had been on the planet for a few weeks now, appeasing her thrist for knowledge that came with her Chozo blood. She had also salavged parts from the crashed Space Pirate and Federation ships, and buried the bodies of the Federation men. But that was ages ago.

She wandered around the landscape, training in her ZeroSuit, doing detailed sketches, and making records. She was wearing shorts and a top cut off so her middriff was exposed. Her hair was tied back into a ponytail ((almost like Laura Croft from Tomb Raider.. annoying game.)), and she carried a sketchpad and pencils. A music player of some sort was strapped to her side, with headphones of some sort in her ears. She stumbeled upon the group, and her eyes (behind her tinted sunglasses) widened.

"Oh crap." She said plainly, staring agape in horror.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:43 am

"I82B, if you attack Samus, we are not responsible for what happens. And hey Samus. What's up?"
Chief continues playing leisurely, as if Samus isn't wanted.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:23 am

Samus' raised an eyebrow at Chief, then gave him a nod of appreciation. "And, I'm here under direct protection of the Luminoth. Attacking me would be the same as attacking one of them and if anything happens to the Luminoth, I will personally hunt you down, Agent-I82B of the Galactic Federation." Her eyes had hardened into a glare sharp enough to cut Jovian Steel as she looked at Xanny though her glasses. "Any problems shall be properly assessed with my arm cannon."

((meh. short post.))
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 am

"Oh, hey Samus. How's it been? Oh and Xanny, try anything and I'll have to put this thing to use." he says and puts his arms down so the gun is now pointing at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am

Akiba continues, as a purple Zoomer crawls toward them.
"And don't hurt him either."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 am

((BTW: has anyone watched my vids?))
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:42 pm

Agent I.82B... passed in his mind, through a large serie of emotions: the first was affraid , which got
Neutral , then Suspect , followed by Shocked , Laughing and Mad , which degenetated into Evil or Very Mad , the he turned into No and eventually Crying or Very sad .

He then did this: Rolling Eyes
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Facepalm

"Why... anyone .. considers me.... such an idiot!? One, I'm on a vacation just because of my fight against you. Two, I lost to you in a one on one with my suit on. I am smart enough to understand I would be trunced in another fight with all of you against me. Three, if you want to know it, I am not doing anything but try to relax, BUT there is a negotiation between Luminoth and the Federation which I have to warn you from. If you want to beat the junk out of me, fine, but I am as harmless as a tourist as of now!", he said. He then took a relieved sigh.

"Switching topic, I brought tea, does anyone want some?", he said with a more cheerful tone...

((Here is the Samus version of Facepalm
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif))
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 am

Samus smiled calmly, but still retained her deadly bounty hunter aura. "I thought you'd never ask." She stretched her arms above her head, and pulled out her headphones and slipped them around her neck. "I was doing research on the local flora and fauna." She pulled out a sketchbook and waved it around. "I find doing sketches is quite enjoyable." She had enjoyed doing sketches even with the Chozo. She had several books in her ship filled with detailed and professionally done drawings of Chozo statues and the like, along with notes about it.
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:26 am

"I'm more of a coffee person. Never found tea to be pleasing to the taste." he says as he puts away his gun back into it's hidden holster.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 am

Chief swears he hears an old 80's song, but instead he activates his headset to play the album Death Magnetic by Metallica, who are so awesome words can't describe them.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 am

Xanny nodded from a safe distance at everyone. As he pulled out from his bag a thermos full of boiling water, a set of tea cups and six bags of tea (2 of white tea, 2 of green and the last 2 of red tea!) He asked anyone which kind it wanted.
"I understand, Hirato, but I'm trying to disintoxicate from coffeine, so I have no coffe here, unfortunately!", he said to Hirato
"I understand. I did try to make a skretch to understand your Morphball in an attempt to reverse-engine it... it failed.
THE DRAWING:
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Inside_the_Morphball

I could ask Samus now, but you know, Samus is nowhere to be seen, as I will say to anyone after I return to Daiban".

He then took a deep sigh a commented on Samus' Metroid Vaccine: "You are not dressing in a proper way for a woman whose phisical weakness has become cold!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next