Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)

Go down 
+4
RildokxNanoFate
Lieutenant Cynder
pup64
Xantospoc
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Xanny grinned, thinking of what he could do with such technology
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 am

"Nice, man! Wish I hired you to help me get this armor. Speaking of which, I should really go paint this thing."
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/NultimateNarutoRPG
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 am

"And our suits act as computers, so we can access information whenever we want while we're in our suits. Let's see who in the federation is doing what. I'll check to see if Admiral Dane is looking anything up." he says and brings up a screen that goes into the federation database and locates Admiral Dane's computer. Apparently he's taking a close look at Rildok's profile. "Looks like he's looking up Rildok. I never liked that guy. Didn't you have to go on a mission with him Samus?" he says.

(OOC: We have to assume Rildok loses since he would have killed Samus if he won. How is still up in the air until we finish that thread... hint hint...)
Back to top Go down
http://tfroleplaying.forumotion.net/
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 am

Akiba wonders what Argos is doing.
"Hey, can you look up Argos? Captain.... James is his first name."
Akiba tries to, but that file is extremely restricted, and he's not the BEST hacker...

Argos sits up in his crew's Arthur ship. They were dispatched to Aether, as a multitude of hunter-class gunships' exhaust trails were tracked there.
"Land there, outside that temple-like building."
Argos steps out, before ordering his men to get in the ship and go into wide orbit. Argos gets his arm cannon and latches it. He moves in, kicking down the door. As soon as he sees Samus, he turns off his monitor so the crew wont see and he says
"Glad to see you're not dead, Samus."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 am

Hiraito quickly brought up Argos's monitor to see him kick down the door before it being shut off. He turns to see Argos and says to Akiba, "I take it you mean this guy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Ryo went to his room. "He touches anything on this ship and his hands will be sliced off with not first aid applied." He yawned. Touched the blue barrier. The door slid open. Walked in and it closed. The shield came back and turned red.
Back to top Go down
http://ryanfma.proboards84.com/index.cgi?
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:05 pm

"Yeah. I'm Argos. Why?"
"Well We're deleting Federation files."
"......."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Agent I-82B stood up all of sudden A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 791209 : "WHAT? THE FEDERATION DARED TO HIRE SOMEONE ELSE WHO WAS NOT ME TO DEFEAT SAMUS! NOBODY WILL GET THAT BOUNTY BUT ME, IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES TO DO IT, I WILL PERSONALLY HELP MISS ARAN TO BRING HIM/HER/IT DOWN!".
He then sat down and relaxed, using his computer to hack another computer
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:59 am

Argos said
"Im not hired; It's my job you idiot."
Akiba meanwhile, took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:04 am

"IT'S THE SAME! - Agent I-82B said - Nobody will get Samus' bounty A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_evil !!"
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:32 am

Hiraito was occupied with the new visor, playing around with it. Then he realized he could just go into the Luminoth database and download the beam data to his arm cannon, giving him the beams he wants. He'd have to recalibrate his cannon later to use them. So he goes into the Luminoth database undetected and downloads the needed data for the light beam, dark beam, and annihilator beams to his arm cannon. Then he poked around even more to find the schematics to Quadraxis. He copied the file to his suit's computer and exits the database. Then he says to Argos, "You know you'll have to face all of us at the same time if you are willing to fight. Things would look pretty grim for you."
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:34 am

"Why do you think I turned off my monitor? If they saw me allying with Samus, a wanted criminal, they'd surely kill me. I'm not here to fight; I'm here to hang out. And tell you this: The Marines wouldn't fight you if the chairman himself ordered it; which he has."
Argos took a seat and sent a transmission to his team:
"The Luminoth have some kind of jammer down here. They jammed my tracker. I'm going to scour this place. Argos out."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 am

"Oh, well okay then. Welcome Argos. On another note, I hacked the Luminoth database and got the necessary data to use the light, dark and annihilator beams, and maybe the schematics to a robot called Quadraxis. I just gotta make the necessary adjustments to my arm cannon and I'll be able to use all three beams along with my plasma. They couldn't know that I hacked them. Anyway, I think I might go into the Federation database and take a look at some of their files, find something of interest and maybe download it or do something with it." he says.
Back to top Go down
Samus-Chief

Samus-Chief

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:49 am

Argos looks at Hiraito saying
"I never was good with computers, but I'm not going to fight you; It's futile: a PED trooper vs a Bounty Hunter with custom weapons, armor, shielding, everything. That thing probably has a built in radio and bathroom."
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:34 am

Hiraito laughs and says, "It's not that advanced, and I'd have no use for a radio. It can play mp3s though. But yeah, I think I'd have the upper hand."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 am

Xanny took out a disk, grinning. "One evil hunter less to threaten the world...!", he said.
Back to top Go down
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 am

((Stupid schoolwork preventing me from posting))

"Well then welcome, Argos." Samus said, as his presence had woken her up. She shrugged and rested against the temple wall again, going back to sleep. She had a long-sleeved blue-teal jacket on now, and looked oddly a peace while taking her afternoon nap. Pyonchi watched Argos suspiciously, and Dune was contemplating whether or not to draw on Samus' face as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 am

Xanny sighed as he tended an hand toward Pionchi. He wanted to pet him too
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 pm

From his room, anyone near the ship would hear. "Yes! Oh GOD, YES!" then a large thump.

(Nothing perverted, just sounds it. A ref to this.)
Back to top Go down
RildokxNanoFate
Admin
RildokxNanoFate

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Hiraito could hear his brother over his suits coms. He says to Ryo through the ship, "What are you doing now bro?"
Then he pays more attention to Dune as she looks like she's deviating something. "What are you thinking of doing Dune? You look rather suspicious." he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:18 am

"Hello!", he said to Pionchy and he went closer to him, caressing his head
Back to top Go down
pup64

pup64

Location : *tries to think up a clever location* Uh... Milwaukee?

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:10 am

Shasta prepared his weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroidhacked.110mb.com
♪Aran♪

♪Aran♪

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:51 am

Pyonchi looked at him strangely, and sniffed them. The creature's eyes when to Samus, who lazily opened one eye and nodded. Pyonchi then hopped onto I-82B, sitting on his right shoulder.

"Don't even think about it." Samus then said to Dune, who was creeping towards her with a marker in hand. Dune then harrumphed and put the marker down, disappointed that she was found out.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc

Xantospoc

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Xanny remained surprised, but made a smile and kept petting Pyonchi. It's a very nice rabbit-squirell
Back to top Go down
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura
Admin
Ryo 'Wraith' Kilepura

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:37 am

After awhile, a rezbit comes out of the brothers ship. Instead of yellow squares, this one had red squares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)   A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A vacation on a paradise of Light ((Character development thread)) (Post Fusion)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next