Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 am

Talon ran, following Arisa closely since he really had no idea where Hailer was going, prepared to fire several shots into the guy's face.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:11 am

Arisa started sensing his closeness much more accurately. they were about three hundred feet away from him now, and he would not be able to move for a good twelve minutes.

he could sense his pursuers closing in on him. "Oh shit. this is not good." Hailer thought, scared they would find him while he was at his weakest.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 am

Talon sped up, trying to get to the target more quickly, spinning his pistols as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 am

Talon, Samus, and Arisa arrived at the spot where Hailer was supposed to be, but he was nowhere to be seen. Arisa began looking around, searching for him. as long as he stayed still he was invisible until he made a new body for himself.
----------------------------
neutral energy (A): 50,000/100,000
neutral energy (H): 2,046/7,500
shielding points left: 147/299
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:24 am

Talon narrowed his eyes as he noticed Arisa was looking around for him, knowing he had to be in the area. He started spraying nova beam shots everywhere, making sure to curve away any shots that would hit Arisa or Samus.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 am

Hailer lay his energy based body down onto the ground, making sure none of the shots would hit him. he was shuddering in his own way, nothing like this had ever happened to him, he never had failed a mission, he never had been chased before. except once, but that didn't count, they didn't have any idea how to hurt him in reality. funny, both times he got caught in the middle of a mission was when it was a mission in good reason and plenty of need.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:28 am

"Come out already, we know you're here. I'll only torture you a little," Talon said, walking around as he played with his pistols, firing at the ground randomly.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:31 am

"shhit!! Stop!" Hailer said. Samus pointed her cannon at the spot the noise came from, as did Arisa. "Why should we, we're hunting you." Samus said. "Shh, let's hear him out. he might have a good reason, and if not you two can torture him all you want." Arisa said.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 am

"Well, tell us. I'm getting bored and I feel like shooting something," Talon said, his pistol pointed at Hailer.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 am

Hailer tried, unsuccessfully, to make a body for himself and began to explain about how he had been hired by a small faction of the federation that was set on destroying the parts that were corrupt. they worked by collecting information from people under the targets and the people who had to deal with the target, these would have been subjects in ancient times, and then people who lived outside of those groupings. they compiled the information, and if the evidence pointed towards the target being corrupt, they would send a person to either scare the person out of their corruption, or to kill them. he was the one assigned to either scare, if he could, or kill the corrupt government official he had been caught trying to kill.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 am

"...I'm not sure if his story is true or not, should I shoot him anyway just to be sure?" Talon asked, spinning his pistol a little.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:55 am

"just nick his arm." Arisa started, "just enough to give a warning that we mean business." she finished. "I'm telling the truth damnit!" Hailer said, his strength recovering faster now that he was closing in on being completely healed.
---------------------------------------------
neutral energy (A): 50,000/100,000
neutral energy (H): 6,832/7,500
shielding points left: 257/299
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 am

Talon just shot him, grazing his arm a little then shooting him in the leg just for the hell of it. "That was for that little chase you made us go on," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 am

"OW!!" Hailer shouts, then yells "I told you I'm not lying! look up the guys record for fuck sake, he makes no effort to hide the fact that he's a corrupt bastard!" angrily.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm

"I know, I read your thoughts to confirm. I just wanted a reason to shoot you a couple times," Talon said with a grin. "But just to be sure, should I shoot him again? I have a particular area I'd want to hit," he said, aiming for the crotch area.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:08 pm

"Oh, you think that would do anything but hurt, that's cute." Hailer says, now quite pissed. his energy had gone back to full by now, so he made himself a new body, the same one he usually uses. wings clothes and all.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:10 pm

"No, I just know it would hurt," Talon said with a grin, firing at him in a way that would narrowly miss his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:28 pm

"Oh you are an asshole." Hailer says. "Only sometimes." Arisa says. Hailer gets up off the ground fro the sitting position he had been in. "Look, will you help me and the group?" Hailer asks. he really needed to turn this horrible failure around, and more people to work on replacing the seeds of corruption with ones of justice would certainly count.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 pm

"I don't know...Should we?" Talon asked Arisa, not really sure. He was fine with helping him and he was fine with torturing him to death, just he thought the latter would be more fun.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:35 pm

"I think it would be a good idea, it's always good to help get rid of corrupt people." Arisa said. her reasoning was a little off, but that was not reflected in her words. it was the more masculine side that is the side effect of a male and female personality living in the same body taking a bit of control and making her want to kill the guy who was Hailer's target. Samus said "I'll join too if it means I get to release the pent up rage I have right now. and that I'll get a ride off this planet." "I will not be in the same ship with you, you were the scariest of the bunch of you while you were chasing me." Hailer says, which both flatters and pisses Samus off at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:39 pm

"Alright then, I guess I'm doing this job. Hey do you know where that body you discarded is? I think I'll send it in, maybe mutilate it a little and say we finished the mission," Talon said with a grin, wanting to get paid for all this.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:41 pm

"...it's gone. I got rid of it in full, it's energy inside my energy body once more." Hailer says. "But I can make you a fake, one that doesn't crumple down like empty clothing when I'm not inside it." he says a few seconds later. "Can I help you with the mutilating?" Samus asks.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"That sounds good too," Talon said, playing with his pistols a little. "Sure you can," he said to Samus, ready to mutilate the "corpse".
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Hailer shuddered for real this time, creeped out by their eagerness. he remotely piloted his ship to himself. "okay, hop in, it's got auto-pilot coordinates coded in already." Hailer says.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 pm

"Alright," Talon said as he got in the ship, remotely piloting his own ship to send it to orbit. He was prepared for any traps that could be inside the ship, his pistol still ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next