Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 pm

"Okay, anything else that might be helpful?" Arisa asked, needing any piece of info Talon could give her.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 pm

"Yes. This planet is cold," Talon said, not really sure what else to tell her, so he just transmitted the information he got to her suit.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:22 pm

"Logic defying feats, shapeshifting, creating lighting out of nowhere and nothing." Arisa reads off the list "Invulnerability to matter weapons. honey, I think you might want to stay back on this one. it's a dengoroth." Arisa tells Talon. (she would have told him about her species by now.)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:25 pm

"Sounds to me like this would be a fun fight," Talon said with a grin, playing with his weapons, switching them to blade form. "Now we just have to find him," he said, walking toward a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:30 pm

"um, honey?" Arisa says.

Samus was traveling through the well made tunnel, and it had only very recently frozen over, and just a bit less recently been made in the first place. this had to be something like her target, it couldn't be anything else.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:32 pm

"What?" Talon asked. "I have no idea where to find this guy," he said, playing with his weapons still. He still wondered if the presence he sensed was his sister.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

"Exactly, I can sense him, he's my own kind. we have to be able to do this sort of thing you know." she says, then proceeds to lead Talon towards Hailer.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Talon followed his wife, playing with his pistols as he went, randomly melting his name in the snow with his sword for no reason at all.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:09 pm

"Honey, while I think that that is much more mature than the traditional way, why did you do it in the first place?" Arisa asks, following the path she had found of hailer's energy traces.

Samus finally found ice that wouldn't melt from a single plasma beam shot and then began looking for alternate tunnels in the tunnel, but found none. until she looked up for her answer. she began shooting the ice above her like crazy with charged shots to not only melt the ice, but to turn it into steam.

Hailer began making his next tunnel quickly, not really feeling like getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 pm

"Not really sure, I just always wanted to do that and I don't have many chances to go to arctic planets," Talon said as he followed her, not entirely sure where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 pm

((this is my last post for tonight Crazyzealot, see you tomorrow? just a politeness question, I'm sorry but I won't be checking the forums for the rest of the night.))
"Well, okay. I just think it's immature any way you do it." Arisa said, "Plus there's no real reason with the amount of snow this planet gets. it'll be gone in a matter of hours." she continues.

Samus finally broke through the top of the ice...the ice cap. and jumped out with the help of her wall jumping abilities.

Hailer felt his pursuer break through the other end of his last tunnel and swore. "Shit, she could find me soon. got to go faster!" he says, then doubles his tunneling speed.
((read his history to understand why he said "she" instead of "he" or "it"))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 pm

"Lots of things I do are immature, but I won't do it again," Talon said, still playing with his pistols, playing death metal in his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:11 pm

"Thank you sweety." Arisa says, then continues following the trail leading to Hailer. "Come on, we need to get moving quicker." Arisa says, feeling the need to catch up to this unknown hunt. quickly.

Samus was still chasing her target, but he had started moving at double his previous pace. she activated the speed booster to start moving real quick.

Hailer knew he was being chased, he did not know who it was, but the fact that he was was obvious. he sent a lightning storm his pursuer's way to slow him or her down, then tried, and failed, to increase his speed even more. the quickest way would be to travel as energy, but he knew the dangers of that, and they were great.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Talon moved more quickly, following Arisa quickly as he held his pistols, having been waiting this whole time to fucking kill something.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 am

Arisa kept running in the direction of their target, and soon would catch up to Samus. lucky dogs.

Samus continued running at her target at highest speed in speed booster, she was gaining quickly. She was going to catch him and then rip out his lungs, stomach, liver, spleen and heart, in that order. she was very mad right now.

"Oh shit." Hailer said, because his pursuers were almost upon him. no use running anymore, he would have to hunker down and wait out the storm. Hailer sat down crosslegged, then started super freezing the ice around him, making it near impenetrable. only something that could either go through walls, or break down a barrier of- insert name of zebes' walls here- would be able to get through his barrier. let's hope his pursuers couldn't do that. or make a sudden solar flare level of heat, that would kind of kill his barrier too.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:15 am

Talon followed Arisa and Samus, activating his speed booster, the energy of the speed booster melting the snow underneath his footsteps. "I'm assuming this is the way toward the target?" Talon asked, spinning his pistols and getting them ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:38 pm

"Yep." Arisa said, having not caught up to Samus quite yet, so she could not answer. "We just follow this path honey." Arisa says, then stops for a second. "Did the file say anything about another person on this mission, cause I just saw someone running in the same direction as us, and was moving too fast to be a dengoroth." Arisa asks.

Samus was still steaming, literally, from the speed boosting a few minutes after she lost the trail, and this was not good for her temperament right now in the least. her radar said that there were beings near by, so she moved in that direction, hoping to find either her target or someone who could lead her to her target. her suit would be visible from fifty feet away, and to get in that range of the other two it only took ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm

"It said there might be other hunters joining us, but didn't specify who," Talon said as he stopped, waiting for Arisa to continue since he was following her. Then he saw Samus. "Hi," he said to her, playing with his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:44 am

"Hey. Good to see you Talon, do you know where this little shit is?" Samus said. Arisa said "If by 'little shit' you mean the assassin who failed to kill the ambassador, then I can lead you right to it. it's a dengoroth, like me. we don't have genders the traditional way.", "Look, I don't care right now. I've been chasing him for nearly a day now and I'm getting edgier by the second, so if you know where he/she/it is, then tell me or lead me to it." Samus replied, being serious about the edgyness thing. "Okay, follow me." Arisa said, not fealing like being on the bad end of Samus' arm-cannon. she began moving in the direction leading to their target once more.
((this is a repost of the post I made nearly twelve hours ago.))
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:47 am

Talon proceeded to follow Arisa too, playing with his pistols as he walked, playing random metal music in his helmet too. Not high enough volume to drown out their talking, though.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 am

Arisa led the others into a tunnel hidden in the ice and began following it's odd twists and turns, including the one that looked like something out of a horror movie when seen from above while being able to see it, eventually leading them to a dead end that had thick enough ice to just be able to not be seen through with ease, and only a little of what was inside of it could be seen.

Hailer's pursuers were right outside of his little hidey hole, and he was quite worried they would find a way to get in and try to kill him with any energy weapons they might have. he began meditating to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 am

Talon, for no apparent reason, decided to switch his weapons to plasma cutter mode and start cutting into the ice, seeing if it would melt it.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:10 am

the plasma cutter had been made for cutting through extremely thick and/or powerful materials, so it went right into the ice and carved it right up with ease. Hailer would need a better plan. he prepared his scythe for battle, splitting it into the two separate scythes for easier use in the enclosed space and prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 am

Talon kept cutting through the ice, trying to melt it quickly as he sensed somebody on the other side, ready for them to attack since he knew that whoever was on the other side would probably attack.
Back to top Go down
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Hailer too was prepared for the coming onslaught of attacks, and had made several fake doubles of himself (empty shells to surprise his enemy with) and was standing among them, not moving or breathing, exactly as his doubles were. or were not as the case could call for in wording. Arisa however saw through Hailer's trick, due to being able to sense others of her kind with absolute accuracy from short range, and a direction long range. Arisa pointed out Hailer and said "That one's our target. Get him!" and then ran at him to tackle and thereafter capture Hailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next