Metroid Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Universe

A Role Playing site that takes place in the Metroid universe

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord
Latest topics
» Vela Aran
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2023 1:07 am by Pink Cat

» Lexi-4(WIP)
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 11:32 pm by Pink Cat

» Vela Faden
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm by Pink Cat

» Espera Nota, Hero of The War
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 1:12 pm by Sivus Grahn

» Laura / L-98
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 9:38 pm by Fox the Ruffian

» Regina Locke
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm by Pink Cat

» Lyzla Attano
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am by Pink Cat

» Allison Grace Williams
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2021 4:27 pm by Jubilant Demon

» Samantha Anderson
Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:01 pm by Jubilant Demon

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

Location : the E.S.S Niflheim, conducting experiments on...Volunteers

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Hailer set his ship to auto-pilot and sat back and relaxed after a long few days of running from his now allies. he would have slept if he was human enough, but he wasn't, not anymore, and probably not again due to the lack of cause for it.
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 am

(Is this the end of the RP? I'm not sure what to do from here.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:18 am

(do you want to roll a die to determine that or something? I thought maybe we could have a team boss fight or something, but I don't know what to do either.)
((have you seen my newest character? if so, do you like it?))
(edit: you know what? yeah, that's the end. I'm trying to think of another RP if you want in. if not, I can wait for a while. um...was this one entertaining?)
Back to top Go down
Pink Cat
Admin
Pink Cat

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:37 am

(It was entertaining. And I'm in the next RP.)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TalonAran
Sivus Grahn
Admin
Sivus Grahn

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:05 am

(cool, I'll start getting it up soon.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)   Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death from below (post "Death of oblivion" RP)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6